LLL SEASON XXIIRULES!

verses due: FRIDAY 11:59PST
    Minimum Lines = 10 Lines
    Maximum Lines = 20 Lines

CHAMP MATCH IS MIN 14 Lines

Extension: Up to opponent
    VOTING CLOSES SUNDAY
    BATTLES SET SHORTLY AFTER!
    EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO VOTE ON LLL champ,FL CHAMP(if OFV) and LLL Contender matches
    EVERYONE IS ALSO REQUIRED TO PROVIDE 3 OTHER VOTING LINKS FROM LEAGUE
    Failure to provide these links will result in vote deduction THIS WEEK
    ur 5 voting links are due sunday 6 pm central, 7 eastern, etc etc.
    Failure to meet these requirments two weeks in a row will Earn yourself an L on your record & 3 weeks till Title contension
    3 Week Failure = Season Ban

1 no shows you out for the fallowing week.
    3 no shows you out for season.

Since everyone MUST Vote on Champ/Contenders
    Those battles will be Majority Votes WIN!!

NO BITING OR RECYCLING!!!!
    Biting results in a SEASON BAN
    Recycle Once = DQ
    RECYCLE TWICE = BANNED FOR SEASON

Contender match loses result in 2 weeks till contension

CHECKS,VERSES VOTES ONLY IN BATTLE THREADS!!!!!

Pic Battles MUST BE AGREED ON! IF NOT THAN NO PICS!!

@Bash

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Re: Week 8: Cheesecake Assassin 3-3 vs. Bash 4-3

12. im kickin ya ass this week.

Stranger

whatever, check.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Oh you're fucked...

After the chat w/ u n HD, its time for an eternal slumber
    2 bums goin' back n forth over trash that deserves a burning dumpster
    U run from conflict, dont front like ur hood n things tight
    Bro u’ve ran n hopped fences way before the khabib fight
    The heavens frown on u, still ill throw a brick at this twerp
    Jesus watch me crack this bitches head like I'm Jake shuttlesworth
    Acting tough will get u fucked, my crews known for carvin' pussies
    Leave whitey surrounded by all black, but this ain't a venom movie
    I break chump textcees, ur style will never evolve bro
    I can instantly spot talent, ur skillsets like a 100 pages of finding waldo
    Barely escaped ya fate, u won't be so lucky w/ me mister
    U got Drunk n swayed for days, ur a lightweight at text n liquor
    Last edited by Ryno; October 10th, 2018 at 10:49 PM

Stranger

blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Bash View Post
    Dia buggin' @Meth come get ya mans lol

You can hate all you want, but all your shit ever amounts to, is light reaches.
    I feel like calling checkmate right now, cuz how you be using knight pieces.
    There must be a gap, in your abilities, because against me you can’t see well.
    If you asked him politely, allen woulda ghost wrote for your whack ass on the D.L.
    If I’m throwing bash, it’s off the balcony then yall can celebrate with cake.
    You said I’m bugging, we’re different species then, cuz you won't hesitate to snake.
    Kick my ass? You should kick your own, for attempting to take a title from me.
    Because if you used your own verses, you prepared literature for the bible study.
    You already reached the biting point, without clutch control, what you hoping to gain?
    You called meth for back up, because you’ll need that drug, to cope with the pain.
    Since yo bitch like’s cheese fries, I’m going to white castles, she can be the passenger.
    They call me diasick, cuz your bitch stays pierced to my dick like a fucking catheter.

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

Yo homies! It's H&D - your favorite voter!

In order to make sure my votes are fair in the eyes of the great @Cheese cake Assassin, I want to remind you of my voting methodology:

For each bar, I give you a score. I break the bar down into four categories and total 'em up. That's your score.

For each category, 0 means it doesn't exist or I hate it. 1 means it is what I expect. 2 means it is above and beyond what you typically see in our league. So it is "HOT FIYA" as @Barcotic would say.

0 is a shitty bar with literally nothing in it. 4 would be the score I expect to give most "good" bars. These are bars I dig. 7 is probably one of the hottest bars I've ever seen.

ONE THING YOU SHOULD KNOW is that I WANT to give you a 7 on every bar. I want you to write dope shit and I want to read / be inspired by your dopest bars. So don't take low scores as me hating. Instead, I am trying to show you where I would like you to improve. Not because I am the rap grandmaster, but because I am forced to read all your fucking garbage. So I might as well some great rap music.

Oh you're fucked...

0: Scheme - Basic end rhyme. It's fine.
    1: Concept - Concept bums going back and forth over trash was about average.
    0: Wordplay - There is none.
    1: Execution - It's low on the one end. The wording of the punch itself isn't that tight IMO. Burning dumpster doesn't really have impact or sell the punch, IMO.
    4: Total bar score

0: Scheme - Just a basic end rhyme. Cool.
    0: Concept - I really didn't love this. I don't think it was the strongest Khabib concept. It didn't have anything to do with MMA or Khabib. I just didn't really love it.
    0: Wordplay - I don't see any
    1: Execution - I mean. I didn't love the execution. But you used the "right" words in the punch for me?
    1: Total bar score

0: Scheme - Even the end rhyme is kinda blah
    1: Concept - Fine. I'll Google your fucking sports metaphors. This one kinda sucks. I get it's a movie. It might just not be pop culture enough for me.
    0: Wordplay - I don't see any. Jesus might be a name in the movie. I am not going to google THAT much for you.
    1: Execution - So this is the high end of a 1. I don't want to give half scores because this is gonna be retarded. But I thought the wording was cool.
    2: Total bar score

0: Scheme - Can't give you points for carvin' and venom
    1: Concept - Man I really wish I had half scores. This is a low one. I like that it's relevant - it's the first venom flip I've seen. I don't like anything else about it.
    0: Wordplay - None
    1: Execution - The setup is cool enough. But man... you HAD TO BE ABLE TO DO MORE with white/black/venom than just "my black dudes will surround your white dudes" You had to. You have this.

0: Scheme - This was not my favorite rhyme and there's not much to it.
    1: Concept - I can't zero this. Spot talent and finding waldo is rough man. It's pretty old.
    0: Wordplay - Sorry man. I give points for this shit and you don't do it.
    0: Execution - Sorry dude I gotta 0 this. Spot talent had potential. Where's waldo had potential. But you even phrased 100 pages of where's waldo awkward. Man, making me write this shit out makes me feel even worse for giving low scores. I love you? I think you're a cool person? But I didn't love this at all?
    1: Total bar score

0: Scheme - It's a single syllable man. I can't give you bonus points for this.
    2: Concept - Strong 1. Drunk n swayed is really strong, IMO. I didn't love the pay off but that's not this category. I think I can bump this to a 2.
    1: Wordplay - I can give you 1 for this. Druken Swayed I thought would be sick. But whatever.
    1: Execution - FWIW I hate the payoff of this punch. You're a lightweight at text and liqour, instead of the payoff being like... drunk n swaying and then flipping it and being about me, INSTEAD of drinking. Whatever.
    5: Total bar score. This was generous because I felt like you had points earlier on that were HIGH for the integer I had to give you

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake Assassin View Post
    blah

1: Scheme - Good end rhyme and a decent inner. Not that forced.
    1: Concept - So the concept is that he will be using / taking L's. But you're gonna have to spell it out for other voters.
    0: Wordplay - Don't see any here
    1: Execution - Strong one. Set up the "L" in the first bar and it's a 2.
    3: Total bar score

If you asked him politely, allen woulda ghost wrote for your whack ass on the D.L.
    1: Scheme - You carry one of the inners through two bars. That's enough for me.
    1: Concept - The thing about battle rap is the clickpoint is supposed to be low, IMO. You should "get it" right away. otherwise it isn't a punch, it's a crossword puzzle. But I spent like 3 minutes with this and all I got is that allen ghost writes him. I'll hedge you H&D is dumb points. But - again - the concept is weak even if it's strong, cuz people should just get that shit.
    1: Execution - I can't really give you two because whack ass on the DL can't be the punchiest way of wording this, right? Cmon.

You said I’m bugging, we’re different species then, cuz you won't hesitate to snake.
    1: Scheme - I never really realized how clean your end rhymes were. Mostly because you got such a hate boner for me.
    2: Concept - Dope. I read this and my reaction was dope. So it's a 2.
    1: Wordplay - There is some. Buggin' is used two ways.
    2: Execution - It's a really weak two cuz the setup wasn't tied into the punch IMO. But I liked how each bar was done individually.
    6: Total bar score

Because if you used your own verses, you prepared literature for the bible study.
    1: Scheme - Again, the end rhymes are super clean. I think this is the last scheme point i can give you for end rhymes, though.
    0: Concept - Clickpoint man. I don't want to have to Torah study your lines. I gotta zero you out.
    0: Wordplay - If I missed it, I missed it. I've been generous for end rhyme points.
    1: Execution - I know you're doing something. The wording itself was clean. I just don't feel the rest.

You already reached the biting point, without clutch control, what you hoping to gain?
    You called meth for back up, because you’ll need that drug, to cope with the pain.
    0: Scheme - Can't give you end rhyme points anymore.
    1: Concept - I hate Meth and his stupid name.
    1: Wordplay - There was Meth. It existed. Lowest possible 1 I can give.
    1: Execution - The execution of the PUNCH itself was pretty lame. Copy with the pain, etc.

Since yo bitch like’s cheese fries, I’m going to white castles, she can be the passenger.
    They call me diasick, cuz your bitch stays pierced to my dick like a fucking catheter.
    1: Scheme - There was a scheme. Doesn't have to be complicated boys, try to rhyme your shit.
    1: Concept - The cheesefries from sig is good. I like it. The rest kinda sucked tbh
    1: Execution - Dude. This was a brag line. Are we in 8 mile? White castles had so much potential, so I'm gonna 1 point it/

VOTE Asshat the fuckboy clown. You're a fuckboy clown. If you want my vote, you have to accept that it comes with this condition -- it calls you a fuckboy and a clown.

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Oh you're fucked...

lol ok

not feeling this

ok

ok

dope

fire
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake Assassin View Post
    blah

cool concept w the ak shit but not harsh at all. wording killed this, its still ok tho

nah

eh, i guess this is ok. bugging really old, so is snake but the flips relevant i guess... tho weird in the way u used it

nah verses/bible verses was being used in aol chat days lol, even forgetting that ur wording is soft

no meth/meth too old bro, not fresh enough

nah not feeling this either
    bash started slow but ended really good, consistent verse, w jabs before the haymakers at the end
    dia was up n down, but his ups werent heavy
    '
    cool read

v Bash

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

vs

bash had a good verse, pretty consistent. i liked the waldo flip although i've seen the concept a bunch back in the day. cheesecake had the opening personal which was ok, next best bar was the next bar but i really wasnt feeling too much beyond that.

vote Bash.
    The Last Level

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Week 8: Cheesecake Assassin 3-3 vs. Bash 4-3 OPEN FOR VOTES

Bash:

3/5

2.5/5

2/5

2.5/5

3/5 I like this one

3/5 and again.

Total: 16 points.

Assassin:

3/5 I like the concept

2/5 ok

2.5/5

2/5

3/5 I can see how overused this wordplay might be, since its really out there, since im new here, you were lucky it was new to me.

3/5 solid punch.

total 15.5 points

Vote: Bash

Battle Record
    25-16
    Awards Key Tourney Champion FL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion

This was aight
    This was cool... Bit light
    Light again
    I've seen something similar to this. And a few Venom bars. This was a miss
    LMAO this was nice
    at first i was like nah... then I thought about it this is nice. Clever punch

VS

Wording killed this. could have been super dope
    Not feelin this,
    Beaten concept tho...Basic punch. this wasnt harsh either
    I fuck with this but ur set up was weak cos your not a champ.. Jab at best
    No bro this another beaten concept basic punch. Think ppl havent done meth pain BS?
    Nah...LMAO at ur bitch loves cheese fries tho

Overall - decent battle both had misses bash's misses were better and he had only a few hits. Dia had a few dope concepts that werent executed harsh enough for impact. Props tho keep it up

v/Kirk Clapplin

Battle Record
    4-8

Lol, good start.

Cool concept, didn’t feel the execution.

Nice, even if he got game punches have been around since 98… lol

Ok.

Ok.

Not feeling

Ok.

Not feeling

ok.

No.

Not feeling

Not feeling

I have bash on this one. I just felt Dia’s felt mmmm kind of outdated almost? Not sure, but Bash just delivered a bit more impact with his punches… misses were either eh concept or eh wording - but not really both, and his first two bars really set the setting.

v/bash

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Bash wins 5-2