User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: Mag Help??

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Re: Mag Help??

Quote Originally Posted by j. dill View Post
    For sure bro
    I'll send you the questions in a few hours ..

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

@Kill Spree i am not able to do wk six top punches. at a regional work conference. i did wk 5 tho
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by joog View Post
    @Kill Spree i am not able to do wk six top punches. at a regional work conference. i did wk 5 tho
    Thanks homie much appreciated

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic
    My guy, MY guy. The Legend, the myth, the cry baby, the HOF'er, LOL - Just kidding - What's good bro? How are you feeling about life and the 1-2 right now.

Tell us a little bit about yourself, like where you started, and how far you've come?

Who do you feel's signed in and a threat for you?

Who would you like to see comeback and/or sign in?

Everyone knows who we both are. We could both laugh about it but reality is, the both of us aren't well liked for several reasons... Between you and I, who do you think is the most hated out of the 2 of us and why? And who would you say allows their emotions to affect their judgement when voting on battles? Have you ever?

How do you feel about the quality here at RB verses the quality at NC?

1-2 takes literally minutes to drop a punch. What key elements make up a good bar in this day and age of text from your perspective?

We could all agree text isn't what it used to be but it hasn't died yet. Do you think we keep it alive or is it one of those things that will always be around and never die? What do you feel would bring it back? Would more or so a social media platform be a hit and bring it back? What exactly are your thoughts, my man?

In your most honest opinion, ego aside - Where do you rank yourself verses the "Text Elites" everyone is always discussing one way or another? Who do you feel deserves RB HOF, who doesn't and why? We could all agree @ronin does not deserve RAPBATTLES.COM HALL OF FAME STATUS, that's for sure lol...

Would you like to share your formula of bar construction with us? What are key elements you look for when executing concepts? What are some routines you may use when writing verses? For an example, do you listen to music? Are you just working and thinking of concepts - jot them down in the notepad on the cellular device, etc? Where do you find yourself thinking of the concepts?

We could all agree that you are very passionate about text battling. IMO - I admire that, because for 1 - it shows pride and I am the same way, and 2 - We can see how riled up you get when bullshit begins such as hate voting. Do you think you could ever take an L without saying anything? And what battle would you admit to legit losing?

It's been a pleasure, bro. Do you have any last words for the 1-2, RB and anyone else out there that is going to read this?
    Those were the questions I sent @Barcotic which he failed to answer.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Lmao. Bruh this nigga not answering them shits
    -herbo

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Obviously, lol.

Battle Record
    122-29

he should tho @Bar Comic
    -herbo

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    3-4

hi, i havent read this side of the forum much yet to help, but i can do atleast an interview i think.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

@j. dill questions sent. Forward to @Kill Spree after you answer em.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

i already answered them n they somehow got erased when sending
    idk

predictions coming soon

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

thanks yall just waiting on @j. dill to send that interview and mag will be up
    Closed