User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bahriman

5 100.00%
  • Whoisthat

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Bahriman Vs whoisthat - Bahr wins

Battle Record
    8-5

Bahriman Vs whoisthat - Bahr wins

5 bars
    Due Friday night

@WHOISTHAT

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Bahriman Vs whoisthat

Check

Battle Record
    0-1

My fists BE PLANTED at your mouth, change your SPEECH PATTERN n let your CHEEK FRACTURE until this GEEK PANICS!
    Tonight, I'll have your DREAM SHAFTED! We can talk about our different blood type, because we're always gonna find B AVERAGE

Your trash and NEED THAT Fuck your WEAK JABS! My punches are like Eminem's kamikaze, the setups, you're not going to know when I'm going to RELEASE THAT!
    Man, homie, you don't SQUEEZE GATS! With my notes and keys, I'll hit you with a sharp instruments, I can see how B SEEMS FLAT!

I'll use an old bar n kill you with the SAME SHOT! You want to take my callout, I'll have you answering through machines, that's how I like to MAKE CALLS!
    It's like Gus from Breaking Bad, you really want to FACE OFF If I actually cared about a "bar, B, I was teaching my daughter how to PLAY DOLLS

You've got nothing but WACK ROUNDS! All that gun talk, I don't care about gunbars, I'm not in a fucking SMACK GROUND!
    With these punches, you can get SLAPPED AROUND! If females want to be seen out in public with a BA, they've got GAP n GOWN!

I'm CREATING CASKETS, MAKING CLASSICS your setups are so forced, I wouldn't say you were fuckin with the heavyweights, unless you're RAPING FATCHICKS!
    You wouldn't land a decent perfomence, like I was RATING GYMANASTICS! He's never seen a real body online, like you were into DATING CATFISH

- - - Updated - - -

Was supposed to be smack crowd, not smack ground, it autocorrected, but I don't know how to edit it.

Battle Record
    8-5

WhoIsThat AKA the Britt assassin

RR Bitch boy....
    Put 50 in this G Unit, Fam, Friends all on the die list
    Kill everone but WhoKid...have'm scratch'n his way out the casket I buried him alive in
    Wen You hear Pop Music? 20 w/e Hits this chicks ass N neck
    Or I'll put the Spear below your neck! Everyone loves seeing Brit Grabbin Chest
    & The women U love take my worst pitch, give'r nice bone
    Then let the clique put Numbers Insider Box like MLB's Strike Zone
    Look @ me wrong? Blade to your temple, than run out Wit Rep
    Cos THAT a dead man... as I point @ the blood that pours out your head
    RR losers stretchin shit, I keep it short, sweet N new
    We know Menace your interest, But we wont talk bout how many times he's beatin you

Battle Record
    0-1

My fists will BE PLANTED at your mouth, change your SPEECH PATTERN n let your CHEEK FRACTURE until this GEEK PANICS!
    Tonight, I'll have your DREAM SHAFTED! We can talk about our different blood type, because we're always gonna find B AVERAGE

Your trash and RB NEED THAT Fuck your WEAK JABS! My punches are like Eminem's kamikaze, the setups, you're not going to know when I'm going to RELEASE THAT!
    Man, homie, you don't SQUEEZE GATS or BLEED CATS! With my notes and keys, I'll hit you with a sharp instruments, I can see how B SEEMS FLAT!

I'll use an old bar n kill you with the SAME SHOT! You want to take my callout, I'll have you answering through machines, that's how I like to MAKE CALLS!
    It's like Gus from Breaking Bad, you really want to FACE OFF! If I actually cared about a "bar, B, I was teaching my daughter how to PLAY DOLLS

You've got nothing but WACK ROUNDS! All that gun talk, I don't care about gunbars, I'm not in a fucking SMACK CROWD
    With these punches, you can get SLAPPED AROUND! If females want to be seen out in public with a BA, they've got GAP n GOWN!

I'm CREATING CASKETS, MAKING CLASSICS your setups are so forced, I wouldn't say you were fuckin with the heavyweight unless you're RAPING FATCHICKS!
    You need to and a decent perfomence, like I was RATING GYMANASTICS! He's never seen a real body online, like you were into DATING CATFISH

Had to drop it a second time, realised how much I missed out, and had some errors Hope that's okay. If not. You can delete the post.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by WHOISTHAT View Post
    My fists will BE PLANTED at your mouth, change your SPEECH PATTERN n let your CHEEK FRACTURE until this GEEK PANICS!

Your trash and RB NEED THAT Fuck your WEAK JABS! My punches are like Eminem's kamikaze, the setups, you're not going to know when I'm going to RELEASE THAT!
    Man, homie, you don't SQUEEZE GATS or BLEED CATS! With my notes and keys, I'll hit you with a sharp instruments, I can see how B SEEMS FLAT!

It's like Gus from Breaking Bad, you really want to FACE OFF! If I actually cared about a "bar, B, I was teaching my daughter how to PLAY DOLLS

You've got nothing but WACK ROUNDS! All that gun talk, I don't care about gunbars, I'm not in a fucking SMACK CROWD

I'm CREATING CASKETS, MAKING CLASSICS your setups are so forced, I wouldn't say you were fuckin with the heavyweight unless you're RAPING FATCHICKS!
    You need to and a decent perfomence, like I was RATING GYMANASTICS! He's never seen a real body online, like you were into DATING CATFISH

Had to drop it a second time, realised how much I missed out, and had some errors Hope that's okay. If not. You can delete the post.
    yeah you cant edit verse after opponent posts.... Unless @Bahriman is cool with it

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Ready for votes only yall

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Re: Bahriman Vs whoisthat - Open For Votes

Kill everone but WhoKid...have'm scratch'n his way out the casket I buried him alive in
    ^decent
    ^Okay
    ^haha good one
    ^decent
    We know Menace your interest, But we wont talk bout how many times he's beatin you
    ^Nahh

vs

^ I like it, stetched asl tho
    ^decent, extremely wordy

^Nahh
    ^Meh
    ^ok Closer, still stretched to all hell.

So yea, this one was interesting in the fact that the punches on both sides were decent throughout, or at least decent attempts.. still it was tough to read Who's verse at times and although i appreciate the effort, and the punches were sometimes funny and consistent, they were waaayyyyy toooo lengthy and took massive sting away from otherwise interesting concepts.

V/ Bahriman by a nose

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Bahriman:
    Opener- this was nice. Good concept, and worded harshly. What i didnt like was how dated the reference was. It works over all tho
    Pop 20- same as above in terms of reference relevance. The wording here was choppy tho.
    Strike zone- this was good
    Temple run- not feeling this.
    Closer- that menace play dont work. Its forced. Decent idea tho

Vs
    Whos that:
    A whole lotta stretched shit.

Vote: bahriman.
    Bah- pretty solid verse. Just, if ur gonna use a reference, make sure its current or relevant to ur opponent.

Whoisthat- u have decent ideas but u need to shorten ur bars up. U are relying on multis here, which RB doesnt gaf about. U basically have 2bars per line. Thats too much. For example:

I'm CREATING CASKETS, MAKING CLASSICS
    your setups are so forced, I wouldn't say you were fuckin with the heavyweight unless you're RAPING FATCHICKS! 
    ^^^this is its own bar. With its own concept, setup, and punchline.

And -

You need to and a decent perfomence, like I was RATING GYMANASTICS!
    He's never seen a real body online, like you were into DATING CATFISH
    ^^^again, its a stand alone bar.

So shorten ya shit up and u'll be pretty good because u have decent concepts and ideas already.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by WHOISTHAT View Post
    My fists BE PLANTED at your mouth, change your SPEECH PATTERN n let your CHEEK FRACTURE until this GEEK PANICS!

^ This was a LOT of filler. Your first "line was nothing but but long winded crud. Blood type flip definitely flopped. It's b positive or be negative.

Your trash and NEED THAT Fuck your WEAK JABS! My punches are like Eminem's kamikaze, the setups, you're not going to know when I'm going to RELEASE THAT!
    Man, homie, you don't SQUEEZE GATS! With my notes and keys, I'll hit you with a sharp instruments, I can see how B SEEMS FLAT!

Set up was overly verbose filler. B flat flip was okay. Excessive wording hurts a LOT though.

It's like Gus from Breaking Bad, you really want to FACE OFF If I actually cared about a "bar, B, I was teaching my daughter how to PLAY DOLLS
    This was pretty much crap. I like that you tried to jab twice, but I didn't like the execution or concept in either.

You've got nothing but WACK ROUNDS! All that gun talk, I don't care about gunbars, I'm not in a fucking SMACK GROUND!

Cap n gown tbh. Yeah this was mediocre at best.

I'm CREATING CASKETS, MAKING CLASSICS your setups are so forced, I wouldn't say you were fuckin with the heavyweights, unless you're RAPING FATCHICKS!
    You wouldn't land a decent perfomence, like I was RATING GYMANASTICS! He's never seen a real body online, like you were into DATING CATFISH

[B] Long winded shit. You last two "lines" are more than his last 4. The concepts here were mild at best.

- - - Updated - - -

Was supposed to be smack crowd, not smack ground, it autocorrected, but I don't know how to edit it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahriman View Post
    WhoIsThat AKA the Britt assassin

RR Bitch boy....
    This was pretty dope honestly.
    Another decent jab.
    Okayish. Didn't do much for me.
    Wasn't feeling this. Just doesn't sting.
    Decent personal.
    Yeah. So this was a pretty easy sweep. Whoisthat did what he always does. I get that your used to RR long bar. But even there your bars are considered excessive. And the worst part is, your only punching in like a fourth of each giant bar. The people who do long bar well are throwing two, three, even four CLEAN jabs in each bar. But you got to learn to adapt to the enviroment, and cut most of that excessive wording out. Also stop with just flipping letters. 90% of your bars are plays on one letter of the name or their initials. Be more creative.
    Bahriman had better punches, better flow, and some cool personals.

Vote Bahriman

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

Stretched bars
    Bold multis

Vs

Who kid
    Brit spear
    Strike zone

Clear winner....