Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: New Free Beats Everyday

Lightbulb New Free Beats Everyday

Hello All!
    In this thread, everyday new free beat from UNBEATS. channel will be posted.

That's the first one; dope flute, and massive 808 - check it out!

I invite You to subscribe YouTube channel also - stay tuned!
    First 3 comments under any new prod. gets FREE UNTAGGED VERSION OF BEAT.

Kind Regards.

Re: New Free Beats Everyday

New prod. out here! This one contains some heavy trump and epic atmosphere, enjoy!

New prod. is much more dark than the previous ones, get ready!

This one have really that new-school feeling - contains dope reversed sample;

We're about to chill right now - that's a little more experimental / cloud type beat;

Time for Japan | O |

Any comments/rates are welcome!
    Enjoy!

After a lil break when I were working on some rap projects(mainstream also) UNBEATS. is back again with bunch of new beats!
    Check out the first one below;

Any comments/rates are welcome

You've Earned a Custom Title! Crash Carson's Avatar

That part with the trumpet cut off was really dope. I also think the tempo progression was a good way to start it off. I would use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash Carson View Post
    That part with the trumpet cut off was really dope. I also think the tempo progression was a good way to start it off. I would use it.
    Hey! Thank You for Your feedback HMU if You are willing to use it so we can negotiate about untagged-version.
    Here's the another one with the guitar sample;

UNBEATS. channel is still growing so that's why I decided to make a sub-channel only for posting old-school prods.
    Here's the first beat in this kind of style, a little lo-fi, with a sampled guitar;

Check out this bragga one new beat I just uploaded! It's a little minimalistic and just w8ting for some vocals to put some catchy chorus under these flutes 

New beat on the channel just uploaded! I'm sure some emotional lovesong could be done with this one!

I'm back with something really cold - NF type beat with a lot of epic elements(choirs/violins etc.)
    Enjoy!