User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: LEWSHiS - Psychward[Feat. Nigma x Nicktorious x MCD](Prod. by Anno Domini)

Battle Record
    2-4

LEWSHiS - Psychward[Feat. Nigma x Nicktorious x MCD](Prod. by Anno Domini)

Uploaded an Instrumental with a pre-recorded chorus to Soundcloud and this is the Result!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

Re: LEWSHiS - Psychward[Feat. Nigma x Nicktorious x MCD](Prod. by Anno Domini)

My feedback, beat and chorus were perfect for the intended concept. Hook was legit, inspired the writing, Nicktorious went hard. His and my verse worked one after the other. MCD had a straight verse too. Started a little weak but second half was nice. If MCDs verse was tweaked and put first followed by me then Nick I feel it coulda told the story of one character, woulda been nice. Still really like the result of this.

Aside from that, this site is dead as fuck. God damn

Battle Record
    2-4

Re: LEWSHiS - Psychward[Feat. Nigma x Nicktorious x MCD](Prod. by Anno Domini)

I know bro shits crazy!