User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 45

Thread: UNPOPULAR OPINION- 2

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

UNPOPULAR OPINION- 2

I have to say it. Because it must be said.
    Now i know this is gonna be hard for yall.
    I get it. I really do. Dont get me wrong tho, i fk w buddy. Ill support and go see any movie hes in.

But if were being honest here....
    Samuel L Jackson is not a GOOD actor.

Yup i said it. No more letting niggas slide. Sam Jack is the apples of movies tbh.
    Hes in shit that u like. Hes in classic shit. But.. He is not a good actor.

He got 1 tone= loud af. With that stupid way of talking : MOTHER FUCKING MOTHER FUCKING SNAKES ON A MOTHER FUCKING PLAAAAAAANE

Every fkn time he talks in a movie i think hes gonna kill a snake. Gtfoh hes a terrible actor.
    You never watched a movie and said "damn check out his range" or "damn Samuel L Jackson just stole the scene" never.

Hes a terrible actor and i said it.

- - - Updated - - -

I was watching SOMETHING i dont remember what, but they were talking about movies and they were saying Sam was overrated and it clicked. He really really is overrated.

I think everyone disagreed w the guy saying Samuel Jackson was trash, but its true man. When u actually think about it hes not good. You like him, yes, but hes not a good actor
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Re: UNPOPULAR OPINION- 2

U just want to watch the world burn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Am i wrong tho?
    -herbo

He's the black Adam Sandler.

Maximum Character Limit..
    Battle Record
    11-7

This opinion, I wholeheartedly agree with. I still love seeing him in movies though. Actually, I wouldn't say he's a bad actor. He doesn't have any range, you're right, but he's strong in his niche role. He's a niche actor, like Will Ferrell is to comedy, Sam Jack is to obnoxious asshole roles.

He's definitely no Denzel.

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

I don't think he's an Oscar winner. But he isnt bad.

Think about a SINGLE movie where Sam jackson's performance pulled you out of the movie.

You believe the guy, whether he is Nick Fury or in Django or in Pulp Fiction. And that's a pretty solid set of chops to have.

Name another actor you can put in more shit than Sam Jackson? Only Nick Cage.

Battle Record
    122-29

My man, u named 3 good roles outts 300
    -herbo

Battle Record
    1-9

All actors spam movies. Most just aren't as visible.

What bad roles has he had?

Battle Record
    122-29

Most of em
    -herbo

Battle Record
    1-9

Well now you're not trying.

Battle Record
    122-29

His good roles:
    Django
    Nick fury
    Pulp fiction
    Unbreakable
    Ill give him coach carter

Out of like 100 movies bro. Gtfoh
    AND u said other actors be spamming trash too. Yup. They do, but this aint about them its about SamJack. Shit nigga i could go in on trash actors all day bwoy.
    John Travolta: overrated af too and aint really had no fire since pulp fiction either
    Steven Segal= absolute garbage.
    Jennifer Garner= she got a stupid ass face and she always has her mouth open. Shit irritate tf outta me.

But we talking bout Sam. And hes by no means a great actor
    -herbo

Battle Record
    1-9

https://www.google.com/search?q=all+...hrome&ie=UTF-8

See how many mother fucking pages you have to go before a bad flick.

Checkmate.

Battle Record
    122-29

Knight takes rook:
    I already said hes been in movies you liked. Hes been in everyones favorite movies. That dont make him "good" it makes him marketable.
    Even still, his trash movies outweigh his good movies.
    Un-check. Also, check.
    -herbo

Battle Record
    0-2

i feel the same way about Samuel L Jackson, BUT, i do love seeing him in movies...they always purposely cast him in a role that his personality fits though... which is why i always like them....so i gotta disagree about most of his movies being trash, there arent many movies he has a lead role in that i dont enjoy...snakes on a plane is definitely hjorrible though...
    but that is the exact opposite of a great actor...
    a great actor should be able to conform to a part theyre given, not have a part written for them...

i think most actors nowadays are like this though, there really arent any GREAT actors left anymore...except for some of the old school actors still clinging to life... eveyr movie written always has some people already in mind to play the characters. omstead of a screenplay being put up for casting and a variety of actors giving the roles a shot...
    i was saying this exact same shit about another actor not long ago, but cant remember who...

this is especially true of comedy roles... every comedian turned actor nowadays has roles written for them it seems... they always have the same quirks, same personality, same everything...

back in the 80s all those Chevy Chase, Dan Akroyd, Bill Murray, etc., movies had muich more substance and the characters they played had variety... of course they still had actors back then who could only play one role... like that one dude form Police Academy... Bobcat Goldworth? whatever his name is..the dude with the loud ass irrtating screechy voice....

the movie industry in general is pretty bad nowadays...it isnt about talent when acting anymore, its about big budget special effects, and IP's that have to do with trending topics... and people get awards for roles that were personally tailored to their everyday persona...
    Last edited by Toobs; October 6th, 2018 at 06:44 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-9

HOW HAS HE DONE MORE BAD MOVIES THAN GOOD ONES?

Look through that list I sent you. The good movies far, far outweigh the bad ones.

You know how many shitty inventions Edison made? How many shots Jordan missed?

You don't rate someone good because they never made mistakes. You rate someone good because they kept shooting and they come through in the big moments, nail it in the clutch.

Sam Jax is a clutch landin' mother fucker.