User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Jesus Christ the Antichrist

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Jesus Christ the Antichrist

wes ghost of the west coast; drink bed toast; then yoke; read the bible; next toast
    smoke indo; smoke indo; drink wine; sink a mayflower when I turned water to wine
    offer light to Satan on first day; he was thirsty; gave him my pinky ring and pinky promise
    believe he's honest; on brink of promise; my name is doctrine Andrew Flores of a flowers blossom
    i offer dark in dark times; i've the bible's lost rhymes; Hosea in modern times; burn water wine
    star lots of light; star lots of shine; drank a toast adn gave a toast water wine
    somer mind lost in time concubine brought a nine tomble spines lost design
    caught a rhyme brought a rhyme to escuela murdered abuela burning in ciella
    murdred a seldom named consineiella brought her flowers fucked her and gave her my last name
    i blast caines with rap names dragon chain serpent chain burn a flame with bursting flames
    heard my name with the horn of gabriel im a brother burn with able learn a table
    earn my wages burn the pages of the bible rewrote it in rhyme form tides scorn
    light form light form light form light form light form light form light form light form
    light form light form light form light form light form light form light form light form
    devil as a demon rebel from the jesus testing out the heathens for cleansing from the eden
    burn the flesh from the eden burn in death with a jesus learn a bless from a jesus burning flesh for a reason
    discern whats left for a reason burn your flesh in a heathen learn spanish from a demon now youre tounge kissing jesus
    burning flesh from the jesus learn the bless from a demon burn in eden burn in eden the flesh of hell burn in eden
    discern in jesus ate 3 plates at last supper became gluttonous with punishment gluttonous with punishment
    hungry with a sustenance hanging with a succubus hanging with a succubus fucking with a succubus is fucking with a succubus
    fucking with a succubus sucking with a succubus lunging with a glutton pig making prayer a ugly wish
    i succulent with hungry wish punish kids with hungry lips gluttonous in anarchy panicked beings in savagrey
    i majesty shine like glimmer gold i wish for gold but i no fool i fool fools for foolish wishes and prayers from dark
    i pray in dark make wish in light make wish in night save dish with rich save dish with rich for a wish of light
    make lists of night make lists of night trained kids for rhymes make sense of time
    make sense of time make sense of time make sense of time pay prince of rhymes
    pay cents to rhymes i have amillioncents a zillion pents a chamellions trend
    do jesus even exist im slitting my wrist make him wish he didnt exist
    im making a wish that a prayer exists to have messiahs cross their heart on the cross that he lived
    ponder exsistence yonder infliction beyond a condition of optical schisms
    ponder a listen stop your condition fond of a wish list promise decision
    lost in a schism ponder infliction stop with the schism and promise youll listen
    promise youll listen somber your wish list fought a submission to verbal inflction
    anakin skywalkers and spidermans of the world will never see the light i appease their life
    for jesus christ was a antichrist and anarchist with anarchy and never see the light

- - - Updated - - -

wes ghost of the west coast; drink bed toast; then yoke; read the bible; next toast
    smoke indo; smoke indo; drink wine; sink a mayflower when I turned water to wine
    offer light to Satan on first day; he was thirsty; gave him my pinky ring and pinky promise
    believe he's honest; on brink of promise; my name is doctrine Andrew Flores of a flowers blossom
    i offer dark in dark times; i've the bible's lost rhymes; Hosea in modern times; burn water wine
    star lots of light; star lots of shine; drank a toast adn gave a toast water wine
    murdred a seldom named consineiella brought her flowers fucked her and gave her my last name
    i blast caines with rap names dragon chain serpent chain burn a flame with bursting flames
    heard my name with the horn of gabriel im a brother burn with able learn a table
    devil as a demon rebel from the jesus testing out the heathens for cleansing from the eden
    burn the flesh from the eden burn in death with a jesus learn a bless from a jesus burning flesh for a reason
    discern whats left for a reason burn your flesh in a heathen learn spanish from a demon now youre tounge kissing jesus
    burning flesh from the jesus learn the bless from a demon burn in eden burn in eden the flesh of hell burn in eden
    discern in jesus ate 3 plates at last supper became gluttonous with punishment gluttonous with punishment
    hungry with a sustenance hanging with a succubus hanging with a succubus fucking with a succubus is fucking with a succubus
    fucking with a succubus sucking with a succubus lunging with a glutton pig making prayer a ugly wish
    i succulent with hungry wish punish kids with hungry lips gluttonous in anarchy panicked beings in savagrey
    i majesty shine like glimmer gold i wish for gold but i no fool i fool fools for foolish wishes and prayers from dark
    i pray in dark make wish in light make wish in night save dish with rice save dish with rice for a wish of light
    make lists of night make lists of night trained kids for rhymes make sense of time
    im making a wish that a prayer exists to have messiahs cross their heart on the cross that he lived
    lost in a schism ponder infliction stop with the schism and promise youll listen
    promise youll listen somber your wish list fought a submission to verbal inflction
    anakin skywalkers and spidermans of the world will never see the light i appease their life
    for jesus christ was a antichrist and anarchist with anarchy and never see the light

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Re: Jesus Christ the Antichrist

Quote Originally Posted by Sinning View Post
    i pray in dark make wish in light make wish in night save dish with rich save dish with rich for a wish of light

- - - Updated - - -

star lots of light; star lots of shine; drank a toast and gave a toast water wine
    somber mind lost in time concubine brought a nine tomble spines lost design
    i blast chains with rap names dragon chain serpent chain burn a flame with bursting flames
    i pray in dark make wish in light make wish in night save dish with rice save dish with rice for a wish of light

Battle Record
    0-2

I can't even fucking read right now... good nite.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned

i think it's a good effort but the theme was a little heavy-handed with it's approach so you will inevitably lose an audience's attention with an aggression against jesus... kind of okay in other ways and i think the multi's were nice and stuff. the imagery was a little too much.