User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: WK 11: Barcotic (14-4) Vs MV(6-6) - MV Wins

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

WK 11: Barcotic (14-4) Vs MV(6-6) - MV Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post

Punches due by THURSDAY
    Voting closes SUNDAY
    NEW BATTLES GO UP RIGHT AFTER

Check Ins
    If you can't check in then there's something wrong w/ you
    I won't be penalizing for not checking in though. Just make sure you drop a bar

No Shows
    1 no show gets you taken out of the "in" roster. You will have to sign back in the next week
    2 no shows gets you taken out of the "in" roster for 2 weeks
    3 no shows gets you booted from the league for the rest of the season

Voting
    Everyone is required to vote on 5 BATTLES MINIMUM. CONTENDERS AND CHAMP BEING MANDATORY
    1 vote deduction for every battle link missed
    Failure to vote at all will result in a boot from the league for 1 week
    If your opponent no shows, you must vote on the required minimum to get the win

Battle Rules
    NO FEEDING FROM OPPONENTS BAR IF THEY DROP FIRST
    In the event of a 3-way, each battler must drop 2 bars; 1 for each opponent
    Battler must drop a bar to get a win, even if their opponent no shows/doesn't check
    NO EXTENSIONS. It's only 1 bar
    NO editing punches after opponent drops
    Biting will result in a league/site ban
    Recycling will result in DQ 1st time and League Ban 2nd

@MV

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Re: WK 11: Barcotic (14-4) Vs MV(6-6)

check

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

ill drop tmr morn.

Battle Record
    151-13

he aint really w the broads unless hes chilling w a mop
    any 1 to give Empire State they like him can fit the building in her twat

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

pistol whip barc n leave his head ringing get caught lackn' ya gone
    If we heard you dichotic it's because I kept wackn' ya dome till it was matchn' in tone

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Re: WK 11: Barcotic (14-4) Vs MV(6-6) - OPEN FOR VOTES

vote MV

barcomic, i didnt really like urs tbh. seems rushed, and also like you underestimated ur opponent here.
    i feel the set up had nothing to do w the punch and its kinda irrelevant.
    the overall bar wasnt hitting for me. no hate,i just didnt like this shit

mv, urs was solid, relevent tie ins and all that. dichotic is a np i havent seen, ive thought of using it, and have developed concepts for it, but i never used it because i always thought it was played, but never knew. this is the first time i think i seen it tho.
    overall the bar was good. only critique i have is that i wish you started off ur punch line w "when they" as opposed to "if we"
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Interesting match.

Barcotic: Your setup was cool. I like the concept of comparing his bitches to a dirty mop. Lol A Thot overall huh. However I have to agree with Greedy on believing that your bar wasn't that accurate nor directed to your opponent hitting. The Empire state wordplay was horribly executed if its intended to be a name flip as well. Plus the rest was written like a 4th graded wrote it. Run on sentence out the ass. I honestly expected more but I know you can do better. Just not this time around.

MV: Good setup with the gunplay. I just hoped you adapted more after his "head ringing" concept. As well with your actual punch that could have been much harder than used. The dichotic name was very fresh and funny tbh. I just didn't like how you Incorporated with something simple as "matching in tone? " Not sure how the imagery would look for that description honestly lol.. Still it was a punch that held its own for what its worth.

Overall: I think both competitors were weak in some areas that didn't afloat well in the end. Yet I would advise proofreading some of y'all lines before sending your material. Barc had a great concept just didn't excuse well enough in my perspective. Whereas MV came simplistic and still managed to construct a moderate punch. Good battle though towards the both of you!

Vote: MV
    The end of a Revelation.... But a Clever Word always illustrated.

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins Key Tourney Champion - Key Tourney 2 champ LLL Champion LLL HOF

Cool battle i got bar here tho thought his was more creative tbh but mv was cool too, props to both.
    Name plays on me are old.
    Legion Of Legends

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Lmao.. barcotic ur funny.. the play is dope af but the follow thru was exaggerated a little too much which ruined it for me.. MV never seen this np before so I thought that was dope.. rhyme was off a tad but overall felt u had the harder land..

MV

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Empire state works. Concept as a whole was eh though. MV was ok. Leaning his way.

V. MV

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

MV wins