User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: The Spanish Demon

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

The Spanish Demon

Clouds burst into flames; a demon surrounds the horsemen's terrain scorching with flames
    Sordid with flame; forces will reign; hell's son; hell's sun; who will torture your flames
    War is my name; sordid and vain; scorching terrain with flames from hell's tongue
    My 3rd eye spawns hell's flames; attacking Mount Sina's biblical beast; I banish him with cynical speech
    Optimistic; pessimistic; shoot a flame of witches; vain the Angels mistress
    Their vain is vivid; wanting peaceful lives after war; yet rapture scored
    Laugh at scores of Angels and Seraphim's shooting bows and arrows at hell's flame
    I'm hell's flame; my bell rang; they heard my name 'Andrew, Andrew' I devoured their souls
    Angels are cowards to bold; they cannot fathom hell's scorn; hell's flames power is sol
    I devoured the sun; flicked it's flame into a endless blizzard; I'm a sinister serpent
    As demon; I slithered on the war-field; killed a Angel that resembled Hitler; sliced his throat
    My vice will choke; I'm the burning flame inside a rope; as my demonic tongue; make's people pride as choke
    My 4th eye is cloaked; hell's pride is hope; divine with hope; serene as light
    For when God created light; it was for treason to the winter season; keep believing
    The winter's season reasons for hell's flame; and scorching fire that burns souls
    My hell's flame burns souls; I burned ghosts of Angels as they left the battle-field
    Andrew's zeal forfeits Angels to prostrate to Andrew the Spanish Demon; my scorn vanquish treason
    Banish reasons for acts of bad action towards others; my cold winter's tongue holds the sands for seasons
    I bring hell's flame to winter to purify souls with liquid snow; sin will snow
    Sin is snow; for hell's flame garners in the snow flake of a snow Angel
    My glowing halo synchroncity strangles Angels in Heaven; that's a sinister method
    Liquid skeletons burn in hell's flames; burned flesh is heard crying in the flames
    Angels are dying in their vain; their slicing their throats trying to slice my demonic plague
    My demonic plague swept Heaven's Gates; as if demons were something foreign; like wizards or warlocks
    For we are demons; hell's spawns; hell's flames; are hell's swords relinquishes the guards of Angels
    Angels halos are false; demons zygote plans to hold them hostage; promise them a broken promise
    For Angels were under seige since Egyptian times; the slaves were a wicked sign
    When the Angel of Israel and Egypt; relinquished his guard; wickedness and mimicry start
    The pinnacle heart; the sinister harp was strung; the sea's bow shot the boldest of arrows
    Angels were sold to their halos; for Ramses only wanted to cleanse Hebrews and warn them of hell; that's soul of a Pharoah
    Demons sleep in a winter wonderland in hell's flame; Angels toss and turn in Egyptian fire; in Heaven's Gates
    Demons levitate with whiplash demonic tongue; slash a legion of Angels to meditate
    For I am a spanish demon; with a Spanish tongue; opening the gates of halo
    Vain is Angel; the flames of demons have consumed and tortured the Arch Angel Gabriel

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Re: The Spanish Demon

Quote Originally Posted by Sinning View Post
    Clouds burst into flames; a demon surrounds the horsemen's terrain scorching with flames
    Sordid with flame; forces will reign; hell's son; hell's sun; who will torture your flames
    War is my name; sordid and vain; scorching terrain with flames from hell's tongue
    My 3rd eye spawns hell's flames; attacking Mount Sinai’s biblical beast; I banish him with cynical speech
    Optimistic; pessimistic; shoot a flame of witches; vain the Angels mistress
    Their vain is vivid; wanting peaceful lives after war; yet rapture scored
    Laugh at scores of Angels and Seraphim's shooting bows and arrows at hell's flame
    I'm hell's flame; my bell rang; they heard my name 'Andrew, Andrew' I devoured their souls
    Angels are cowards to bold; they cannot fathom hell's scorn; hell's flames power is sol
    I devoured the sun; flicked it's flame into a endless blizzard; I'm a sinister serpent
    As demon; I slithered on the war-field; killed a Angel that resembled Hitler; sliced his throat
    My vice will choke; I'm the burning flame inside a rope; as my demonic tongue; make's people pride as choke
    My 4th eye is cloaked; hell's pride is hope; divine with hope; serene as light
    For when God created light; it was for treason to the winter season; keep believing
    The winter's season reasons for hell's flame; and scorching fire that burns souls
    My hell's flame burns souls; I burned ghosts of Angels as they left the battle-field
    Andrew's zeal forfeits Angels to prostrate to Andrew the Spanish Demon; my scorn vanquish treason
    Banish reasons for acts of bad action towards others; my cold winter's tongue holds the sands for seasons
    I bring hell's flame to winter to purify souls with liquid snow; sin will snow
    Sin is snow; for hell's flame garners in the snow flake of a snow Angel
    My glowing halo synchroncity strangles Angels in Heaven; that's a sinister method
    Liquid skeletons burn in hell's flames; burned flesh is heard crying in the flames
    Angels are dying in their vain; their slicing their throats trying to slice my demonic plague
    My demonic plague swept Heaven's Gates; as if demons were something foreign; like wizards or warlocks
    For we are demons; hell's spawns; hell's flames; are hell's swords relinquishes the guards of Angels
    Angels halos are false; demons zygote plans to hold them hostage; promise them a broken promise
    For Angels were under seige since Egyptian times; the slaves were a wicked sign
    When the Angel of Israel and Egypt; relinquished his guard; wickedness and mimicry start
    The pinnacle heart; the sinister harp was strung; the sea's bow shot the boldest of arrows
    Angels were sold to their halos; for Ramses only wanted to cleanse Hebrews and warn them of hell; that's soul of a Pharoah
    Demons sleep in a winter wonderland in hell's flame; Angels toss and turn in Egyptian fire; in Heaven's Gates
    Demons levitate with whiplash demonic tongue; slash a legion of Angels to meditate
    For I am a spanish demon; with a Spanish tongue; opening the gates of halo
    Vain is Angel; the flames of demons have consumed and tortured the Arch Angel Gabriel

Banned

i'm confused about the spanish demon element, is it latin america or spain? i want to know more about that and have it more obvious in the text.

- - - Updated - - -

i'm reading more into this rn and it makes more sense

BarLymPus

Battle Record
    0-2

This was hot. I don't know too much about the subject but I assume just cause you're a demon doesn't make you evil - again, I assume. I personally love angels - why would you wanna slice one's throat when they're here to help and guide you. All my sister says is we all sin and I get mad like most of us try not too. But I do joke like what if its just basically impossible to get in heaven - cause in my religion I was raised on there is only 10 commandments and I got them all down except thall shall not lie - and Lord I try but it is almost impossible. Try it - you're gonna laugh. If someone is in my money, or my mom asks what I did or where I went, or if I wanna borrow money - finally I just told myself - it's still entertainment whether I went there or spent it here (same bucket) but in all honesty it IS still a lie. Anyways... good piece it left me thinking as a good piece should and I probably will even read it again to try and make sense of it more. Good subject I would love to learn more about too.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919