Thread: Battle? 10.

Battle Record
    4-8

Battle? 10.

due today.

Re: Battle? 10.

Ok I'm ready !!

Post Re: Battle? 10.

In all battle all mc's kick your ass so much, you are going to be called Mc Riley Reid !!
    You're too shit, I'm spreading you hard and rough, in this battle, you are a shit bread !!

You have the face,of Gollum in Lord of the ring,you call your anal ring:"My precious"!!
    You love to drink Rhum,because,it 's for make forget you during a few hours,your sad face vicious !!

I ban you from this forum, with lots of dukes punch marks, and blue, you're far to be Blu and Exile !!
    Since you rap like a beginner bum,with smashed jaw,with face duck, you're a guy blue in exile !!

Dirty whore, you're too dirty, it's to denote,The Ocean ask in justice a request for be removal 800 miles of your body it's crazy !!
    So dirty, the AIDS, cancer, ebola and the others worst diseases are afraid to penetrate your skin and sad body !!

So I come to slaughter you at that point the all other genocide of the history will look nice !!
    After What you will undergo,beside that, The Venus de Milo ;look will can contest for an aesthetic price !!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_de_Milo -->Venus de Milo reference in text

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Re: Battle? 10.

of course ill battle you, little jem. your not a jem to me however