41-18
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: breaking bad movie coming soon

Fuck. Yes.

They will not disappoint
    She said I could sleep on the couch
    By 2 am, I was diggin her out

Never saw an episode of this, game of thrones, the wire, friends or seinfeld.

I'm probably the only person in history who can say that.

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Seinfeld is the best of that list.

Never watched G.O.T., don't care too.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

^ Me either.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by kid sick, View Post
    Never saw an episode of this, game of thrones, the wire, friends or seinfeld.

I'm probably the only person in history who can say that.
    All these plus peaky Blinders, the deuce and the office

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    All these plus peaky Blinders, the deuce and the office
    I never heard of the first two.. I see memes and shit about the office, but never saw it. I guess I'm too serious and can't appreciate shit most people laugh at.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Yeah you definitely too serious

Quote Originally Posted by kid sick, View Post
    I love my Ostarine results and never heard of the first two.. I see memes and shit about the office, but never saw it. I guess I'm too serious and can't appreciate shit most people laugh at.
    Can't wait to see Walter White on the big screen. I hope it's not going to be a cheap money grab or something like that. That would put a stain on the whole Breaking Bad legacy.
    Last edited by DannieRi; October 7th, 2022 at 10:51 AM

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

I believe its supposed to be based on Jesses life after the series ended.. Walter white wont be the star role

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    I believe its supposed to be based on Jesses life after the series ended.. Walter white wont be the star role
    maybe flash back or a breif cameo at the end, like I'm not dead bitches!

I'm feeling like it will mostly be flash backs and ending storylines that wasn't ended, so you'll probably see hank back to.

i wish it would pick up not to long after there, because it's been 5 years or so, if jessies life was really in danger he would of been whacked already haha.

it would be cool to see him with family though.

I say jessie finds out walter is not dead, and on top of that he is fearing for his life and his families.

some how I pictured him getting back into the meth business, and being cold as fuck since walter made him a murderer.

wouldnt it be funny if walt was hiding in the crawl space in the old house this whole time?

You've Earned a Custom Title! Mindscribe's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake Assassin View Post
    maybe flash back or a breif cameo at the end, like I'm not dead bitches!

I'm feeling like it will mostly be flash backs and ending storylines that wasn't ended, so you'll probably see hank back to.

i wish it would pick up not to long after there, because it's been 5 years or so, if jessies life was really in danger he would of been whacked already haha.

it would be cool to see him with family though.

I say jessie finds out walter is not dead, and on top of that he is fearing for his life and his families.

some how I pictured him getting back into the meth business, and being cold as fuck since walter made him a murderer.

wouldnt it be funny if walt was hiding in the crawl space in the old house this whole time?
    this

loved breaking bad
    best show of all time IMO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

breaking bad was a good series..i believe they needed a movie..but don't think the movie will be that good..want to watch it..though..

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
    breaking bad was a good series..i believe they needed a movie..but don't think the movie will be that good..want to watch it..though..
    vince gilligan is behind it so it should be dope, it's going to pick right off from the finale.

I wouldn't of hated it if it ended after season 4 when he got rid of gus.

he survived gus and was done it by some hillbilly rednecks lol.

I don't think walter white will be in it, this is jesse's story.

apparently better call saul teased it but I haven't finished watching this season yet.