breaking bad movie coming soon

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: breaking bad movie coming soon

  1. #1
    Administrator Diasick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9,332
    Battle Record
    19-14
    Awards 25+ Wins

    breaking bad movie coming soon

    yep its legit.


  2. #2
    chill
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Age
    28
    Posts
    12,441
    Battle Record
    41-18
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Accomplishments (1)
    1-2 HW Champion

    Re: breaking bad movie coming soon

    Fuck. Yes.

    They will not disappoint
    She said I could sleep on the couch
    By 2 am, I was diggin her out

  3. #3
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,912
    Battle Record
    6-7

    Re: breaking bad movie coming soon

    Never saw an episode of this, game of thrones, the wire, friends or seinfeld.

    I'm probably the only person in history who can say that.

  4. #4
    and fuck you too Meks.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    South Jersey / KL, Malaysia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,172
    Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins
    Accomplishments (1)
    FL Champion

    Re: breaking bad movie coming soon

    Seinfeld is the best of that list.

    Never watched G.O.T., don't care too.

  5. #5
    hall of fame Celph Taut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    canada.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,506
    Battle Record
    36-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF
    Accomplishments (8)
    HALL OF FAME
    ABL Season Champion
    ABL Champion
    VBL Champion
    3x OM HOF
    Classic Member

    Re: breaking bad movie coming soon

    ^ Me either.

    CypherAlumni

    Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Celph Taut

  6. #6
    COKE Kill Spree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    18,426
    Battle Record
    77-46
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 League Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.
    Accomplishments (6)
    FL Cypher Winner
    2x FL Champion
    1-2 Champion
    PBX Verse Of The Night
    Key 5 Tourney Champion

    Re: breaking bad movie coming soon

    Quote Originally Posted by kid sick, View Post
    Never saw an episode of this, game of thrones, the wire, friends or seinfeld.

    I'm probably the only person in history who can say that.
    All these plus peaky Blinders, the deuce and the office

  7. #7
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,912
    Battle Record
    6-7

    Re: breaking bad movie coming soon

    Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    All these plus peaky Blinders, the deuce and the office
    I never heard of the first two.. I see memes and shit about the office, but never saw it. I guess I'm too serious and can't appreciate shit most people laugh at.

  8. #8
    COKE Kill Spree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    18,426
    Battle Record
    77-46
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 League Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.
    Accomplishments (6)
    FL Cypher Winner
    2x FL Champion
    1-2 Champion
    PBX Verse Of The Night
    Key 5 Tourney Champion

    Re: breaking bad movie coming soon

    Yeah you definitely too serious

  9. #9

    Re: breaking bad movie coming soon

    Can't wait to see Walter White on the big screen. I hope it's not going to be a cheap money grab or something like that. That would put a stain on the whole Breaking Bad legacy.

  10. #10
    Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    4,202
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

    Re: breaking bad movie coming soon

    I believe its supposed to be based on Jesses life after the series ended.. Walter white wont be the star role

  11. #11
    Administrator Diasick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9,332
    Battle Record
    19-14
    Awards 25+ Wins

    Re: breaking bad movie coming soon

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    I believe its supposed to be based on Jesses life after the series ended.. Walter white wont be the star role
    maybe flash back or a breif cameo at the end, like I'm not dead bitches!

    I'm feeling like it will mostly be flash backs and ending storylines that wasn't ended, so you'll probably see hank back to.

    i wish it would pick up not to long after there, because it's been 5 years or so, if jessies life was really in danger he would of been whacked already haha.

    it would be cool to see him with family though.

    I say jessie finds out walter is not dead, and on top of that he is fearing for his life and his families.

    some how I pictured him getting back into the meth business, and being cold as fuck since walter made him a murderer.

    wouldnt it be funny if walt was hiding in the crawl space in the old house this whole time?

  12. #12
    You've Earned a Custom Title! Mindscribe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    916
    Posts
    165
    Battle Record
    1-0

    Re: breaking bad movie coming soon

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake Assassin View Post
    maybe flash back or a breif cameo at the end, like I'm not dead bitches!

    I'm feeling like it will mostly be flash backs and ending storylines that wasn't ended, so you'll probably see hank back to.

    i wish it would pick up not to long after there, because it's been 5 years or so, if jessies life was really in danger he would of been whacked already haha.

    it would be cool to see him with family though.

    I say jessie finds out walter is not dead, and on top of that he is fearing for his life and his families.

    some how I pictured him getting back into the meth business, and being cold as fuck since walter made him a murderer.

    wouldnt it be funny if walt was hiding in the crawl space in the old house this whole time?
    this

    loved breaking bad
    best show of all time IMO

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  13. #13
    The Cloud God Andrew Sinacog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    187
    Battle Record
    3-1

    Re: breaking bad movie coming soon

    breaking bad was a good series..i believe they needed a movie..but don't think the movie will be that good..want to watch it..though..

  14. #14
    Administrator Diasick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9,332
    Battle Record
    19-14
    Awards 25+ Wins

    Re: breaking bad movie coming soon

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
    breaking bad was a good series..i believe they needed a movie..but don't think the movie will be that good..want to watch it..though..
    vince gilligan is behind it so it should be dope, it's going to pick right off from the finale.

    I wouldn't of hated it if it ended after season 4 when he got rid of gus.

    he survived gus and was done it by some hillbilly rednecks lol.

    I don't think walter white will be in it, this is jesse's story.

    apparently better call saul teased it but I haven't finished watching this season yet.

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •