demon of a lair in hell, the snow fairly melts with the artic flames in a cavern
demons roam the depths of hell, they're are levels to this shit, there's metal and there's sticks
severing your sin, meddling in grins, several beings of kin, revel in the night
devils and their plight, keep protection while protecting, for they don't want the demon and it's plight
Semon drips at night, Jesus blinks with sight, heathens read their plight, their palms are lines of dread
signs of death and restless breath are conjured by magical demons, basking with reason
the white winter season never ceases to amaze me, as it cleanses with lavish and season
a match for a devil, a demon grabs a pitchfork and blade, he pays the devil gluttony for his hunger pains
sun will rain, asunder flames, funnel flames, funnel rains, drums of rain funnel flames
asunder flames, asunder rain, plummet bird eye views to ocean flows, they see hell from heaven
i held a message from the lord of heaven, absorb and relish for Nineveh is here now, absorb the present
absorb the hellish, the lord is heaven, accord is hellish, accord for hell's sent (hell's sun)
I felt fun with hell's sun, hell's sun flames the night and darkness, stars shine bright as light
light is light, night is night, nighty night for forty days and forty nights, absorb the light
the lord is light, the lord is right, if the lord is right, then i am what's left, Lileth's owl
I turn my head at prophets of the past; like 'who', creating my exorcism, i set the wisdom
i left with schisms, a spanish demon, its a white winter season, light will shine
snow will melt, time will tell, Lileth's owl will nest, and turn its head to you and plight
I use the light as a gift from I, it sins the night, I diminish wicked plight
the wicked die to livid light, submissive'd plight, the wicked die, a wish of life
i'd wish you die, i prayed for forty days and forty nights, your accord will die
my accord will rise, i'll burn your rising phoenix to ash, im a demon with laugh
a demon with wrath, splashing semon and water, and the gleam of a watcher
gleam is my father, the serene feel he conquers, grants me gifts as the water
im a seer and a psychic demon, your light is screaming, darkness is created
i created darkness in seven days, on the first days of youth, the water is sedated
the tree of light is resisted, by a serpent of light, his purpose is right
flames burst in the skys, for doing the right thing can flourish the worthless of life...

I'm serpent I'm right