User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Fallcano Rnd 1: Sinning Vs Jit - VOTE NOW

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Fallcano Rnd 1: Sinning Vs Jit - VOTE NOW

https://media.giphy.com/media/x55dUd7iBrltK/source.gif
    RB Front Lines Presents
    FALLCANO

RULES
    10 Lines(5 Bars)
    DUE: One Week(Tuesday NOV 20Th) By 11:59PM PST
    MUST CHECK IN BY SATURDAY NOV 17TH By 11:59PM PST!
    Failure to do so will get you booted from Tourney
    24 EXT ARE AVAILABLE.. SO PM VERSE IF NEED BE

EVERYONE MUST VOTE ON EVERY TOURNEY BATTLE!!!!
    EVERY VOTE WILL BE WORTH FL POINTS
    (I'll post in the ranking system)

OTHER FL BATTLE VOTES ARE WORTH POINTS AS WELL!!! SO VOTE THE FUCK UP

Some of yall said week is a long time....
    Quicker Battles get Open For Votes & Closed...
    Quicker Next round goes up

EACH ROUND WILL HAVE SHORTENED DUE DATES!!!!
    SO BE PREPARED!

@Sinning @jit

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Re: Fallcano Rnd 1: Sinning Vs Jit

Revolution, influenced battle verse....

Alex the cat, Jit ee; my emotions will have you move in a flash; my hell's flame is naughtying your flesh
    My loyalty to the devil, will rock you to death; this is easy for a psychic eye; I'll have 'Jit lee beat in a flash'; when I chop you to death!
    I'm a raptor *RAWR*, pretend to to be faggot! We couldn't be a match made in Heaven; if you ascended from pastures!
    My christ palm is ending the rapture! You're green with environs, 'Bruce Banner, you'll never be Legit', if you entered the dragon!
    I aescended naturally! Remember casualty; defend your amnesty; as I pretend to asthma breathe!
    Ascend from lavishly, for heaven's sake; I'll bring you hell, 'the devil will jit,sin, like a angel denying the Jetson family'!
    My flow is narrow, my points make holes in sparrows; i'm a devil that fold the pharaoh
    Sold to air flows, controlling peril; You're a beach bum; I'll bury you beneath the sands of time, your 'flow couldn't be on point for shore'; shooting a bow and arrow!
    Your feral will collapse, my peril is a rap; my bow and arrow is exact; this fairy is with rap!
    You fairly are no match, I'll 'milk you like dairy in a glass', this 'beautiful siren's song will bring you death'; you can't hear a Aerial attack!

RANK #18
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

We couldn't compare bars, this bitch quick to drop slick shit?
    Nah bruh, ya shit is more stretched out than shawty legs in Kid Sick's pics
    Ur lines hitting like bullets from sum Black Ops? Nah ur just a fag, stop
    Shit... As soon as I 'Met a Sin' I needed all types of benzos to forget ya whack drops
    Pick ya choice, Baretta or the Wesson I put heat to this gay bitch
    I'm puttin more straps to this pussy than lesbians using fake dicks
    And talking bout chicks? Never fam, ur lonely & duckin bad hoes
    U don't come home to a miss-sin, talk shit one more time and youll be that though
    Im off cognac non-stop, I'll eat ur punches - Im like a cannibal w/ the arms
    I'm known to sip 'mad hen', closest you been to that is chasing animals at the farm

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

Quote Originally Posted by Jit View Post
    The most timely bar I've ever read. This is some two hour shit.
    Shit... As soon as I 'Met a Sin' I needed all types of benzos to forget ya whack drops
    Barcotic will hate it but it's fun. I dig it
    I didn't love this. Wasn't personal or really clever.
    U don't come home to a miss-sin, talk shit one more time and youll be that though
    Ehhhhhhh FWIW i think duckin a hoe is a sick multi so i'm swiping that. I liked the WP but didn't like the wording of execution
    I'm known to sip 'mad hen', closest you been to that is chasing animals at the farm
    So I liked the idea, but I thought the execution is weak. Could have been worded better
    So obviously this is a Jit vote. My other guy was ranting about milking Jit.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Fallcano Rnd 1: Sinning Vs Jit - VOTE NOW

@High And Drunk
    Can you explain your vote a bit more please?

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Sinning: Man this shit is not a topical or poetry fam. Its a text battle. Being really long winded and descriptive will get you no where here. Attack, insult or diss your opponent. None of your bars do that. Shorten your bars up and get to point. You need to read around and make some adjustments bro.

Jit: Opener was ok. Relevant. Medicine could have been better, as is it was ok. Lesbian/Strap angle alil dated bro. Missin could have been executed alil better. Not feeling the closer.

Not a bad drop Jit. Try different ways of executing ur ideas on paper and pick the one that hurts the most. You did enough to take this.

v. Jit

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    @High And Drunk
    Can you explain your vote a bit more please?
    Alex the cat, Jit ee; my emotions will have you move in a flash; my hell's flame is naughtying your flesh
    My loyalty to the devil, will rock you to death; this is easy for a psychic eye; I'll have 'Jit lee beat in a flash'; when I chop you to death!
    You seem, I'm not sure who Alex the cat is. Also, I don't think Jit has an E on the end of his name. Also, naughtifying the flesh does not rhyme with chop you to death. Also, I'm not sure what your loyalty to the devil has to do, here. Also I don't care about your psychic eye. Also..
    I'm a raptor *RAWR*, pretend to to be faggot! We couldn't be a match made in Heaven; if you ascended from pastures!
    My christ palm is ending the rapture! You're green with environs, 'Bruce Banner, you'll never be Legit', if you entered the dragon!
    He is a goddamn raptor, boys. You better watch out.
    I aescended naturally! Remember casualty; defend your amnesty; as I pretend to asthma breathe!
    Ascend from lavishly, for heaven's sake; I'll bring you hell, 'the devil will jit,sin, like a angel denying the Jetson family'!
    So... dead man, defend your official pardon, as I pretend to wheeze. Rise up from the state of being overindulgent/// I'm lost
    My flow is narrow, my points make holes in sparrows; i'm a devil that fold the pharaoh
    Sold to air flows, controlling peril; You're a beach bum; I'll bury you beneath the sands of time, your 'flow couldn't be on point for shore'; shooting a bow and arrow!
    This is literally open mic rn
    Your feral will collapse, my peril is a rap; my bow and arrow is exact; this fairy is with rap!
    You fairly are no match, I'll 'milk you like dairy in a glass', this 'beautiful siren's song will bring you death'; you can't hear a Aerial attack!
    I do agree with one thing, this fairy is definitely with rap

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

i dont see a punch here. you rhymed death and flash several times in this bar(?). i think this is more of a freestyle than and actual battle bar.

bruce banner aka the hulk was never in the movie "enter the dragon" unless you meant bruce's banner? there are a lot of topics in this bar

no
    this was the closest to a punch i found so far

ok your multi syllable rhyming is good. i cant complain there. you must write some pretty dope OM's. with that said i cant let it skate that you lacked punches on most of your bars. im not against long bars at all but they need to come to a punch and be coherent. i didnt see either from you in this verse. work on your structure and staying on topic/bringing your topics together.

vs

i cant see his pic... i still liked this bar tho.
    this is a decent lil reach here.
    nah bruh. this is a played topic you need a fresh angle to use it
    this was ok
    not feeling this closer

ok verse all in all here. imo this isnt jit going all in i definitely feel like you took it light.

v/Jit
    Jit had a more complete verse in this battle i didnt even have to go into scoring as i would normally do. mostly because i dont want to be an ass to Sinning.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    36-28
    Awards FL Champion 25+ Wins

Jit got this because he actually executed a battle verse, and a few of those punches hit. I like the first third and last bar.. those are pretty decent. Sin.. Idk what that was about, so im not going to say much other than it wasn't for this battle. The flow in there at times is pretty cool, and rhyme scheme not bad either. Vote Jit for executing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-0

man this ain’t no fuckin topical battle
    is this dagel trolling?
    cool mults. Not a topical battle.
    all no

Idk why you wasted my time with this shit

Vs

ok
    nah played
    cool
    had potential but ended bad
    lol foh w this

Completely one sided. Vote Jit

Btw @Jit please change your name back to John Dillinger or something else because Jit is terrible

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

^Poorly set up as well as delivered
    ^the rawr distracts from the set up, and the punch didn't gather a sting or even pertain to the setup
    ^I like the finish here, but the setup and structure is lacking throughout the verse.
    ^This was a decent attempt at a formulated setup and punch but the wording is waayyy stretched and destroys the sting.

vs

^Nah poor setup, lead to a sub-par punch(he removed it too I think)
    ^Good concept, wording is forced but good bar minus the setup which flowed well but didn't pertain.
    ^Pretty good one here, setup was nicely implemented yo heighten the punch's impact,
    ^this was alright
    ^Nah, poor closer.

So yea this was a very one sided battle in terms of style, delivery and sting. Sinning did't deliver a well formulated verse and the hits he nearly had were deterred by poor structure and wording, Jit delivered good concepts throughout and mainly missed with mstakes in setups that took from the punch or didn't add the heat. Still, plenty to take it here, 3 bars to maybe 1.

V/Jit

!
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Jit:
    Opener- decent attempt at a relevant RB concept here
    Met a sin- this is played because there was a guy w this exact same name. But still not a bad bar overall
    Straps- played. Plus u didnt really add anything original to it
    Miss- this was a good idea but you had a weak/lazy execution on it.
    Closer- trash

Vs
    Sinning:
    Nothing.

Vote jit
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Sinning View Post

Alex the cat? Your loyalty to the the devil? Jit LEE? This was basura, Andrew.
    I swear you are a trip. Rawr? Ascended from pastures? Your Christ palm, eh? Bruce banner...enter the dragon. What's your dealers number?
    As you pretend to asthma breath? You going to hyperventilate? The fuck? Jetson was horribly forced.
    Yeah...this was just more whimsical fantasy themed multies with no real punch.
    Yeah...no. This makes me sad. You used to be a talented writer. I hope you overcome your mental illness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jit View Post
    Decent jab at his bars.
    Seen meta sin concepts before, but this was kind of funny.
    Pretty played angle, but executed clean enough to land as a jab.
    This was a cool little nameflip. Another quick jab.
    [B]This was okay. More absurd than effective, but it's funny for that reason.
    Going to skip the head to head bar comparison. Jit mopped the floor with Andrew from start to finish. Jit consistently attacked, and had jabs throughout his verse. Andrew pretty much just had fantasy-realm-themed multies and some horrid attempts at nameflips. #jitlee . But yeah, Jit takes this easy with a solid verse.

Vote - Jit

Battle Record
    86-54

Not advances