User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Fallcano Rnd 1:Sobe Vs MV - Open For Feed

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Fallcano Rnd 1:Sobe Vs MV - Open For Feed

https://media.giphy.com/media/x55dUd7iBrltK/source.gif
    RB Front Lines Presents
    FALLCANO

RULES
    10 Lines(5 Bars)
    DUE: One Week(Tuesday NOV 20Th) By 11:59PM PST
    MUST CHECK IN BY SATURDAY NOV 17TH By 11:59PM PST!
    Failure to do so will get you booted from Tourney
    24 EXT ARE AVAILABLE.. SO PM VERSE IF NEED BE

EVERYONE MUST VOTE ON EVERY TOURNEY BATTLE!!!!
    EVERY VOTE WILL BE WORTH FL POINTS
    (I'll post in the ranking system)

OTHER FL BATTLE VOTES ARE WORTH POINTS AS WELL!!! SO VOTE THE FUCK UP

Some of yall said week is a long time....
    Quicker Battles get Open For Votes & Closed...
    Quicker Next round goes up

EACH ROUND WILL HAVE SHORTENED DUE DATES!!!!
    SO BE PREPARED!

@Sobe @MV

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Re: Fallcano Rnd 1:Sobe Vs MV

check

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

chill
    Battle Record
    41-18
    Awards 25+ Wins

check
    She said I could sleep on the couch
    By 2 am, I was diggin her out

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

we returning to the grind, same position but thats were the similarities stop
    i got back up, face down writin to top Pleth...ur facedown, backup tryna give pleth top
    bout to put'em on the spot, disrespectful as fuck but this's my way
    if i drop first and disobey, from that point these niggas aint gonna listen to shit you say
    been waiting for a body to put on display, and bomb chose this prick
    asked him for a sacrificial lamb, he said "Have your way" now here we are so be it
    i shoulder shit then reload the clip, in the front seat they'll find you slumped
    be in the newspaper faster than joeboston researching a battle for 1-2 punch
    im leaving him skunked, everyday of the month ya bae's face can get humped
    sucking until her jaws connoisseur...but she cant get enough of the taste of my cum

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

MV wins Open for feed

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Re: Fallcano Rnd 1:Sobe Vs MV - Open For Feed

i got back up, face down writin to top Pleth...ur facedown, backup tryna give pleth top
    -decent opener here. concept was good: yall on the same level, but not the same. i dig it

if i drop first and disobey, from that point these niggas aint gonna listen to shit you say
    -this is nice. idk if its pronounced so-bee or so bay. As is, this works

asked him for a sacrificial lamb, he said "Have your way" now here we are so be it
    -not feeling how u executed this idea.

i shoulder shit then reload the clip, in the front seat they'll find you slumped
    -this was wack imo.

sucking until her jaws connoisseur...but she cant get enough of the taste of my cum
    -good concept. But the wp is forced. This a no for me

overall. good drop. just tweak those executions a bit
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

didnt like the opener, disobey could have been much more dis sobe bay was what i thought u were going for, lamb line was a filler, nothin special about the JB line, completely didnt like the closer.

Try to be more concise. less is more.

RANK #18
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by MV View Post
    Funny
    Fire
    EH nah
    Lolol I dig
    Don't really get lol

Disobey and Boston were fire imo

Good drop homie

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MV View Post
    This was low key dope. I like this.
    This was okay. Disobey struck me as a bit forced as I would assume A one is pronounced like so be.
    This was okay. The so be it part feel underplayed, and could have been set up better. Still lands though.
    This was nice. And true af. Good shit.
    Wordplay missed. Connoisseur is pronounced con uh sewer. Doesn't really work phonetically with what I believe you were going for, "kind of sore". But I can appreciate the creativity
    ALL in all, a pretty solid verse. Some of the wordplay wasn't as concise as I like, but every bar had elements I liked. The opener and newspaper flip were fuego. Good shit.

Battle Record
    59-22

In my favor or not I appreciate the feedback fellas. Thanks and good luck in all of your battles

Battle Record
    86-54

Closed