Sexual sin, the greatest pleasure in my demonic exsistence, i'm prolonging persistence, singing the sweet song of a entrance
the moist and hot scented and felt vaginal region of a woman is sexually aroused with penis mountain peak entrance; I fuck a beautiful gorgeous girl on Mount Sinai, Mount Sinai, pound vagina
the green pastures of israel naught hard the screams and cry's of pleasure from harpies and seraphim's; I touch my woman; teleport to a screaming star; and fuck her on the sun
My sonnet sung, Gabriel's horn rung, the Arch Angel Gabriel sang a beautiful gorgeous tune; arousing my ear drums; I grab the girl by the hand; and showed her my spirit finger
The sound of the Arch Angel's Gabriel's song sung; rung in Andrew's ear drums; as he fucked Kagome' senseless, for several seconds; Andrew crying tears of joy, Kagome' crying tears of joy into the shimmering sparkling blue oceans
My father's and I's hearts move emotion; moving hearts and souls with synchronicity and symbolism; with our essence's we abolish and devour Ruroni Kenshin and Anakin Skywalker
Sang with a blank choir; dancing hell's sparkling water fire; as sparkling spring water in the bounds of hell's fire; sistine chapel bell don't ring any gorgeous bells; it is obsolete to our soul's church
Soul's search, we are not The God of Israel's people, or the devil's; we our Demons from hell and Dohm, we laughed at the serpent in The Garden of Eden, and Adam and Eve; we our band of thieves; sang the leaves
Fan the serpent's smoke flames of a cathedral tongue; evil sung, cathedral's rung with church bell's from our choir; home's desire; the swear land; a promising of swearing and promise
we swear and promise to ourselves and hope, and whoever our god may be; for we pray in our temple; we are our God; we sea through facade's as we dump Yahweh's corpse in the blue sparkling ocean Andrew created
I cry tears of joy and splendor for the swear land, overthrowing the promise land; for only broken promises and people as Moses and Ishmael roam in those poor streets as it is poor land
Poor land with poor sand; poor foundation; we are sentiment people; with sentiment taste; we enjoy the unworthy of truly poor people; we enjoy ourselves; with beautiful flowers and white splendor
Light renders Andrew's pure white light and darkness, the heartless fall in love and bow down to his serpent's conscious; the demon devours their essence and soul
Andrew's presence is solstice; a beautiful splendor solstice fulfilled with white winter snow; darkness vanishes and diminishes to the Angelic light he creates and sedates
For as a Angel he is; Andrew is a demon; swallowing swords and slicing your throat with a blade; for he is impossible to fool; as he is a thief in the night