User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sinning

0 0%
  • Aeeyo

5 100.00%
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Sinning vs Aeeyo - aeeyo wins

Battle Record
    2-3

Sinning vs Aeeyo - aeeyo wins

Drop your 16 lines by end of this week. Good?

Battle Record
    2-3

Re: Sinning vs Aeeyo

Here you go.

i'll give u the worst of it, you worthless kid, your skill is unseen, you might not be taking this swell
    as I hurt you quick, your LLL week 12 verse ain't "-it," so you're taking this "L"//
    search the history, niggaz break you down Sin like a box of Legos but you keep rebuilding yourself
    i got 16 lines of Super Glue to cement your image, after that ya'll ... this model's hitting the shelf//
    but you're one of many, who rhyme on semi, and sometimes you'll manage to spit automatic
    you still green with MV, you'll never see a win guaranteed, while our votes here are democratic//
    a nigga with wack spits, you seem out of practice, choose a new path cause this ain't workin out
    it's about to be tragic, the aftermath is you quitting your day job, now you might have to twerk it out//
    like a chick with no job, this ain't gonna be no -photo finish-, so let's muffle and low the noise
    i can't -picture- you dope on this board, as i open you more, your coldest verse even looks weak on Polar-roids//
    like i said before ~SiLeNcE~ is golden, holding court, quietly examining the evidence laid out right
    and i've read what you've wroten, verdict is... don't go picking battles when you still suck at Open Mics//
    but a bit about myself, i smash bricks into dust and snort the lines, the block is a part of me
    so pardon me if i seem hard to beat, most will side with me, i shouldn't let garbage like you clog the streets//
    all the weeks you spend writing your trash, calling out textcees, I simply thought "this guy just wreaks"
    as i have peeped, you don't realize your weak, I -C- your -A- game repeatedly gets stung by a hive of -Bs-//

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

aye wins by NS Open for Feed

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Closed