User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: WK13 CONT. MATCH: GrimmReaperZ (2-1) vs Plaz (3-2) - Plaz Wins

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

WK13 CONT. MATCH: GrimmReaperZ (2-1) vs Plaz (3-2) - Plaz Wins

http://i.imgur.com/GtJT262.png

LLL SEASON XXII RULES!

verses due: FRIDAY 11:59PST
    Minimum Lines = 10 Lines
    Maximum Lines = 20 Lines

CHAMP MATCH IS MIN 14 Lines

Extension: Up to opponent IF verse completed & posted/sent. Otherwise at the Moderators discretion.
    If an EXT is needed, you MUST inquire 24 hours prior to deadline, otherwise it will be DECLINED!
    VOTING CLOSES SUNDAY
    BATTLES SET SHORTLY AFTER!
    EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO VOTE ON LLL champ,FL CHAMP (if OFV) and LLL Contender matches
    EVERYONE IS ALSO REQUIRED TO PROVIDE 3 OTHER VOTING LINKS FROM LEAGUE
    Failure to provide these links will result in vote deduction THIS WEEK
    ur 5 voting links are due Sunday 6 pm central, 7 eastern, etc etc.
    Failure to meet these requirements two weeks in a row will Earn yourself an L on your record & 3 weeks till Title contention
    3 Week Failure = Season Ban

1 no shows you out for the fallowing week.
    3 no shows you out for season.

Since everyone MUST Vote on Champ/Contenders
    Those battles will be Majority Votes WIN!!

NO BITING OR RECYCLING!!!!
    Biting results in a SEASON BAN
    Recycle Once = DQ
    RECYCLE TWICE = BANNED FOR SEASON

Contender match loses result in 2 weeks till contention

CHECKS,VERSES VOTES ONLY IN BATTLE THREADS!!!!!

Pic Battles MUST BE AGREED ON! IF NOT THAN NO PICS!!

@GrimmReaperZ @Plaz
    Last edited by Barcotic; November 25th, 2018 at 10:14 AM

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    9-6

Re: WK13 CONT. MATCH: GrimmReaperZ (2-1) vs Plaz (3-2)

Check

Battle Record
    3-4

hey Grimm!
    check.

Battle Record
    3-4

welp, this is all i could muster this week :3
    gl Grimm!

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmReaperZ;
    u asked for this, now retire or die...matter fact if you could do BOTH.. the better
    ..by ya own hands ya heads in a box, NOW your preMadonna ass can vogue forever
    respectfully,
    that cringe wordplay makes me think you on some type a narcotic, sir
    cant tell if that's the most poor or perfect impression of a barcotic verse (POW!)
    put the heat on this imitator like a grills cooking him..
    but even if he decides not to be himself - his future is still looking Grimm
    you looking outta place, yet noone cares, in fact..
    call this the bonus stage, cuz there's levels to this and you don't know where ur at
    it takes balls to be a champ so you'll never have the throne
    send shots to remove his gull bladder since he already lacks the stones
    we dont care about what you've done, so stop it G
    we could 'trade war' stories - but all you'd do is bitch about Trumps economy
    Last edited by Plaz; November 24th, 2018 at 07:38 PM

Battle Record
    9-6

Plaz vs High & Drunk.... H&D wins 6-2....

lets rock...

Ever since H&D penned ya death, ya nostalgia left & aint never swing back through
    I mean..that drunk text killed ya whole F'n buzz like "who'd I just send that to?????

I don't prepare for bums, just hit the blunt & write , and slay 'em bitch-style
    Grimm's BEEN getting stoned & blazed for this craft way before them Salem witch trials

I've BEEN stressing, lames chase belts for net fame & views... and THATS YOU prob'lly
    and im bench pressin, got my weight up with no help, ya'll aint have to SPOT me

i wouldn't forecast me losing to you, 'less its another case 'o me gettin robbed greatly
    i mean, that'd be a foggy issue, and 'round here... we aint been seein SMOG lately...

thats a Dead shot and put a bullseye on the face of this flyweight "gangstaz"
    and these Guns ready, lined em up in front of a target... they black Friday anxious!
    Last edited by GrimmReaperZ; November 24th, 2018 at 11:55 PM Reason: mispelled trials/trails..my bad

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Plaz View Post
    gl Grimm!

respectfully,
    cant tell if that's the most poor or perfect impression of a barcotic verse (POW!)
    This was a cool jab.
    Another decent jab with this nameplay.
    call this the bonus stage, cuz there's levels to this and you don't know where ur at
    This was a okay jab. A light one, for sure.
    This didn't do much for me. Seen sever gull bladder/kidney/lack the stones concepts.
    This was a pretty mild way to close this verse. This didn't do it for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmReaperZ View Post

lets rock...

Ever since H&D penned ya death, ya nostalgia left & aint never swing back through
    I mean..that drunk text killed ya whole F'n buzz like "who'd I just send that to?????
    This was a solid personal jab. Comical approach.

Grimm's BEEN getting stoned & blazed for this craft way before them Salem witch trials
    This was a pretty dope flip, but more self hype then an effective punch.

I've BEEN stressing, lames chase belts for net fame & views... and THATS YOU prob'lly

Yeah. This was pretty much was wasted bar. No punch, and not really a good self hype flip. No bueno, amigo.

i wouldn't forecast me losing to you, 'less its another case 'o me gettin robbed greatly
    i mean, that'd be a foggy issue, and 'round here... we aint been seein SMOG lately...
    I like this. Certainly a timely punch. Good execution.

and these Guns ready, lined em up in front of a target... they black Friday anxious!
    This was decent. Not the freshest idea. But concise wording keys it land as a jab.
    Bar 1 - Grim. His personal stung a bit more.
    Bar 2 - Plaz. I like Grins concept, but Plaz was a more effective attack.
    Bar 3 - Plaz. Grim missed here, and Plaz's light jab edges it.
    Bar 4- Grim. Smog concept was way more creative, and resonated better as a result.
    Bar 5- Grim. Neither were great punches. But Grim's angle was the more effective punch.

This was pretty close. Plaz had some good shit early, but then ran out of gas in his last four lines. Grim almost cost himself with his second and third bars, but was able to edge him out 3-2.

Vote - Grim

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

gl Grimm!

respectfully,
    kinda funny
    coulda been worded better
    same as above
    nah
    nah

lets rock...

lol

nah

nah
    eh

cool
    v.Grimm...He delivered his ideas better in this one. If Plaz cleans up his wording he'd be pretty good.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

not feeling
    cool.
    too simple of a flip, not very harsh
    decent
    cool idea, execution missed

i like it

cool idea, not feeling the execution

nah. theres no diss here.

again no diss.

nah.

i liked grimms opener as the lotb, but plaz was much more direct. grimm stopped dissing towards the end which basically makes the lines filler. maybe he had writers block

vote Plazma
    Last edited by King; November 25th, 2018 at 09:49 PM
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: WK13 CONT. MATCH: GrimmReaperZ (2-1) vs Plaz (3-2) - VOTE NOW

Lookin Grimm
    Trade wars

Barcotic verse could have been much harsher imo

Vs

Opener and maybe foggy issue?

Got Plaz edging this since Grimm had two/three bars not even dissing.

V/plaz

Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

respectfully,
    ^funny but super light. Close to a miss
    ^ok
    ^nice metaphors but ima say it's a miss
    ^lol light tho
    ^nah

Vs.

^seen a drunk text np/wp recently so that takes the sting away
    ^self hype bar
    ^another self hype bar
    ^nice metaphors but a miss. Similar way I judged one of plaz bars
    ^dope

V/Plaz

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

NEEDS VOTES
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    4-8

Okay.

Not feeling, and feel like it would be an overdone concept?

MMM… okay I guess? Not bad, but not a haymaker.

Okay.

No.

lol. Nice.

Okay.

Eh.

lol. okay.

Okay.

I got Grimm quite easily here.

v/Grimm

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

3-3

RANK #10
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

respectfully,
    No. Barcotic w/ narcotic too? I cant give this one to u
    Cool
    Cool
    Not bad but not as good as your other bars imo
    Aight not too crazy about it but its ok

lets rock...

I dig this

This is dope but theres no punch that Im seeing. I like the bar though shits tough. Just not for a battle verse imo

My dawg flexin but not really punching here

Not really dissing him much Imo coulda done more with the concept. I think you punched him more in your setup and I think you coulda flipped some words around here to make this a better bar but just kinda weak as is

This was cool

I got Plaz for a more consistent battle verse, Grimm was just flexin too much in his and those bars hurt him here

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

gl Grimm!

respectfully,
    Lol. You are my battler spirit animal. 0.25
    Ehhh good concept. Did not love the wording. .25
    I liked this concept a lot actually. Has a ton of potential. .25
    Gall* I like the idea but I just don't like the punch. Has no snap. .25
    Eh. 0
    1 - Great concepts. No punches.

lets rock...

So I like the concept. But he went on to fuck up a whole tourney and beat me in a rematch. So I just don't buy the premise of this bar. That said, this is one of the better of the many, many, many punches people have made about people I have battled. There is literally one or two a week. You guys are fucking boring sometimes. .25

I don't fuck with hype bars. 0

See above 0

Round here, we haven't SEEN THIS PERSON. That's not a good punch IMO. 0

This is super super generic but I kinda like the wording. .25

I have Plaz here. Mostly because literally Grimmz did 60% self hype bars. I didn't love Plaz' verse this week. But I thought Grimmz didn't even really try. That's IMO.