User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: WK13: Sinning (0-1) vs R!canTheoryz (2-2) vs Phalanx (0-0) - Phalanx Wins

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

WK13: Sinning (0-1) vs R!canTheoryz (2-2) vs Phalanx (0-0) - Phalanx Wins

http://i.imgur.com/GtJT262.png

LLL SEASON XXII RULES!

verses due: FRIDAY 11:59PST
    Minimum Lines = 10 Lines
    Maximum Lines = 20 Lines

CHAMP MATCH IS MIN 14 Lines

Extension: Up to opponent IF verse completed & posted/sent. Otherwise at the Moderators discretion.
    If an EXT is needed, you MUST inquire 24 hours prior to deadline, otherwise it will be DECLINED!
    VOTING CLOSES SUNDAY
    BATTLES SET SHORTLY AFTER!
    EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO VOTE ON LLL champ,FL CHAMP (if OFV) and LLL Contender matches
    EVERYONE IS ALSO REQUIRED TO PROVIDE 3 OTHER VOTING LINKS FROM LEAGUE
    Failure to provide these links will result in vote deduction THIS WEEK
    ur 5 voting links are due Sunday 6 pm central, 7 eastern, etc etc.
    Failure to meet these requirements two weeks in a row will Earn yourself an L on your record & 3 weeks till Title contention
    3 Week Failure = Season Ban

1 no shows you out for the fallowing week.
    3 no shows you out for season.

Since everyone MUST Vote on Champ/Contenders
    Those battles will be Majority Votes WIN!!

NO BITING OR RECYCLING!!!!
    Biting results in a SEASON BAN
    Recycle Once = DQ
    RECYCLE TWICE = BANNED FOR SEASON

Contender match loses result in 2 weeks till contention

CHECKS,VERSES VOTES ONLY IN BATTLE THREADS!!!!!

Pic Battles MUST BE AGREED ON! IF NOT THAN NO PICS!!

@Sinning @R!canTheoryz @Phalanx
    Last edited by Barcotic; November 22nd, 2018 at 08:12 AM

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Re: WK13: Sinning (0-1) vs R!canTheoryz (2-2) vs Phalanx (0-0)

Check 2.0

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Anyone who thinks I should Dart? Doesn't know my type of Calibre!
    Why would I dodge S/RT? When it proves Imma different kind of Challenger?
    Shotgun point blank, Rican..it'll leave ya Face in Pieces!
    Then his blood will cover Sinning like Faith in Jesus!
    I mean some people believe in aliens. Are convinced that they saw 'em...
    But the only real conspiracy, Theoryz...is how you ever got a win in THAT column.
    I'm in it to maul them! If Sin acting sharp..Ill slice him further!
    So if we mention your poise, Sinning? Its cuz they charge your wife w/ murder!
    One punch n the dentist'll need a CAT scan to look at ya teeth...
    It's ironic its a three way...Cuz Amen gave me two pussies to beat!
    Last edited by Phalanx; November 19th, 2018 at 08:07 PM Reason: Typo.

Battle Record
    14-14

Check

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

A Mexican verses a Puerto rican? Bitch please, this thief will ascend for your novelty
    pretend you are socrates... let's talk about phalanx's philanthropy...let's talk about his life...then I'll end his philosophy
    You both, are sad tragic! Act lavish, and attract sadness! You couldn't 'show the fingers to mime' with sad antics
    Rap tragic...but it lacks rancid...let's talk about RicanTheoryz...but I'm a Ariskima..I'll end you with Black Magic (Sorry to scare you, LOL)
    I'm lavish with true fate! Sadness is blue safe! When I say a prayer with hope, these faggots will lose faith
    Attracting with smooth blades... I'll hit you with a lure (allure)... and knock on Phalidoor (Falador).. then show my blue daggar in Runescape
    Phalanax, here's a poor theory! You're socrates man! Why don't you 'smoke AJ' and ponder the hash!
    I'll move at light speed, and have you gone in a flash! Talking about Phalanax (Phali knacks)...but I'll jester him speak with novelty acts
    I'm Anakin, I have rapping force! Grab a sword with rapid force and stab your corpse!
    You lacking force..you both literally rap..with force.. so let's talk about Ricantheoryz and Phalanax..like a Spanish War
    Last edited by Echelon; November 21st, 2018 at 02:50 AM

Battle Record
    14-14

U gothic fuck let the Hereo Pretend & I’ll repo a Limb,
    For somebody wit the name of sin of darkness I assume you have no life & zero friends.
    You’ll get boo’d on the runway god don’t like ugly or the truth bout gunplay,
    Cuz I’ll expose Sin & Get en Washed Faster Than the confession booth on a Sunday.
    Phalanx? I swear your a fool dude. Sharp intentions wit screws Loose,
    Usertitle: You’ll Get the Point? That’s right after I finish putting ur own knife Thru You .
    I Spark fluent I cook fire & U ain’t seasoned snuff to start stupid,
    Cuz in the kitchen I been nice with blade & Scales like a culinary arts student
    A Fucking 3 Way? who said it’ll be a Tight Fight?
    I signed back in to expose darkness’s Faster Than a night light

RANK #18
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
    -I like the concept here buttt the way you ended it makes it sound more self hype than anything.
    -It was cool but not much of an attack

Can’t hate it on it, not bad
    But the only real conspiracy, Theoryz...is how you ever got a win in THAT column.
    Feel like this is played against him but I’ll give u the benefit of the doubt. Decent bar
    Poisoning coulda been dope but again I’m not liking how u ended it here. May just be a personal thing but I just wasn’t feeling the punch. I dig the poise sinning part tho. Just coulda done more with it
    Ok
    Quote Originally Posted by R!canTheoryz View Post
    For somebody wit the name of sin of darkness I assume you have no life & zero friends.
    Ok kinda weak
    Cuz I’ll expose Sin & Get en Washed Faster Than the confession booth on a Sunday.
    Cool
    Usertitle: You’ll Get the Point? That’s right after I finish putting ur own knife Thru You .
    Nahh
    Nahh
    Ok
    Quote Originally Posted by SIN of Darkness View Post
    A Mexican verses a Puerto rican? Bitch please, this thief will ascend for your novelty
    pretend you are socrates... let's talk about phalanx's philanthropy...let's talk about his life...then I'll end his philosophy
    No
    You both, are sad tragic! Act lavish, and attract sadness! You couldn't 'show the fingers to mime' with sad antics
    Rap tragic...but it lacks rancid...let's talk about RicanTheoryz...but I'm a Ariskima..I'll end you with Black Magic (Sorry to scare you, LOL)
    I'm lavish with true fate! Sadness is blue safe! When I say a prayer with hope, these faggots will lose faith
    Attracting with smooth blades... I'll hit you with a lure (allure)... and knock on Phalidoor (Falador).. then show my blue daggar in Runescape
    Phalanax, here's a poor theory! You're socrates man! Why don't you 'smoke AJ' and ponder the hash!
    I'll move at light speed, and have you gone in a flash! Talking about Phalanax (Phali knacks)...but I'll jester him speak with novelty acts
    I'm Anakin, I have rapping force! Grab a sword with rapid force and stab your corpse!
    You lacking force..you both literally rap..with force.. so let's talk about Ricantheoryz and Phalanax..like a Spanish War
    Wasn’t feeling Sin’s verse in its entirety tbh.

So it comes down to Rican and Phal

I dunno both missed a couple times but I think Phal has the more creative of the two verses

And his misses weren’t terrible. Whereas Rican just came too simple here imo.

v/ Phal

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
    ---Not super impactful, like the tie ins though. Faith in Jesus was cool. Conspiracy theory could have been doper.
    ---Poisoning fell flat imo. Closer was eh.
    Quote Originally Posted by SIN of Darkness View Post
    ---Just a bunch of rhyming with no ral direction here.
    ---Closer was your best bar. You've got a lot to work on.
    Usertitle: You’ll Get the Point? That’s right after I finish putting ur own knife Thru You
    ---Confession booth was good. Wasnt feeling the other two. .
    ---Night light was cool as well.

v. RicanTheoryz...this was really between rican & phalanx. Could go either way. Im leaning towards Rican, i thought he was just a bar better in this one.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: WK13: Sinning (0-1) vs R!canTheoryz (2-2) vs Phalanx (0-0) - VOTE NOW

Phalanx
    sinning=s is a stretch, creative concept overall but miss
    ok
    played np
    coo
    nah

1 gd punch
    1 jab
    3 misses

vs

Sinning
    multis on pt. but streched af & had no real concept
    wtf no
    half creative, half played, all whack
    np was oook/maybe but execution of it was terrible
    nope

5 misses

vs

Rican
    weak
    ok but proofread ur bars
    avatar personal or no avatar personal, get to the point is mad played
    no diss
    ok i guess, assuming u didnt mean to put 's after darkness...

2 jabs (still on the fence w that closer)
    3 misses

v/phalanx

Battle Record
    4-8

Okay.

ok.

You know what? I actually like this… I’m good with matter fact/comparison type bars. Good.

Nice.

eh.

What happened here? This just kind of got away from you and really isn’t a punch, nor a centralized concept/theme, etc. You did do a ton of internal rhyming.

eh…

No man.

You can’t say socrates twice in a battle… lol. I guess this was the most concise effort at a punch?

eh.

no.

eh.

eh.

Not feeling.

I mean… Sure. But you could’ve done more here, or not… in principle I find night light to just be childish and if the punch doesn’t have a child it’s not as “mean”.

v/phalanx… he landed punches.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

This is 3-1-0 phals way lets get more votes

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

i dug the opener, little self hype ish but and i dont usually like the one letter nameplays that much but i fuck with this. poisoning was ok, could have been better. other bars didnt do it for me.

vs

nothing that really hit

i bet u would kill topicals. i see the style ur going for, kinda old school multi heavy longbar. super hard to pull off in a way thats going to resonate with voters. my advice is to focus less on the rhyme schemes and more on being more creative/harsh with the disses. and lose the parentheses, if u have to explain it then it doesnt work. if its a good wordplay/nameplay the voters will see it. keep going dude

vs

liked that bar, might have been lotb. had a couple played out lines like get the point, if u landed one more strong like confession booth i think u would have ran away with this.

close between RT and Phal for me. I was close to quoting RTs closer, ultimately felt like it needed a little more.

vote Phal
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

4-1-0 Phal wins