Sinful plagues, sinful plagues release form tongue lashing demon, sun kiss is screaming
Sung Kiss is dreaming, rung kiss as gleaming, sun kiss a demon, sun kissing Jesus
Moon son of rap, apparatus; sadness and tragic, black magic Ariskima; minister lust
pinnacle touch, cynical luck, sinister rush, sinful and blush, sinning with cuts
My blade makes the cut for your death, spill your blood on the magic carpets of a cathedral
Armed with a needle, armed with a easel, alarming your people; with the lock of the evil
Disciple of Jesus Christ, a seer's seer; with the prophet to be The Messiah
Slaying Pariah's, putting my penis in a graceful vagina; play with a choir
Saving Piraņas; who want to bite the apple, bite the apple of Eden as a snake
I'm a snake eating the worm of Eden, words of demon are words of reason
Learning you heathens, the words of Jesus, for my demon tongue whiplashes your eyelashes
eyelashes from a wink of a eye, sink to my pride; you're setting free with a dice
I have a wonderful life, a moon and sun the night, O' Cometh O' Light
O' Cometh O' Light, sun kiss my thigh, funnel my life
I'm the star in the night, twinkling bright, at the land and sea
I walk and swim the land and seas; pardon your amnesty
Tragedy in Heaven's Gates, my halo's my accord
As I flap my dove wings, and kill Angels with a sword

- - - Updated - - -

Sinful plagues, sinful plagues release form tongue lashing demon, sun kiss is screaming
Sung Kiss is dreaming, rung kiss as gleaming, sun kiss a demon, sun kissing Jesus
Moon son of rap, apparatus; sadness and tragic, black magic Ariskima; minister lust
pinnacle touch, cynical luck, sinister rush, sinful and blush, sinning with cuts
My blade makes the cut for your death, spill your blood on the magic carpets of a cathedral
Armed with a needle, armed with a easel, alarming your people; with the lock of the evil
Disciple of Jesus Christ, a seer's seer; with the prophet to be The Messiah
Slaying Pariah's, putting my penis in a graceful vagina; play with a choir
Saving Piraņas; who want to bite the apple, bite the apple of Eden as a snake
I'm a snake eating the worm of Eden, words of demon are words of reason
Learning you heathens, the words of Jesus, for my demon tongue whiplashes your eyelashes
eyelashes from a wink of a eye, sink to my pride; you're setting free with a dice
I have a wonderful life, a moon and sun in the night, O' Cometh O' Light
O' Cometh O' Light, sun kiss my thigh, funnel my life
I'm the star in the night, twinkling bright, at the land and sea
I walk and swim the land and seas; pardon your amnesty
Tragedy in Heaven's Gates, my halo's my accord
As I flap my dove wings, and kill Angels with a sword