Quote Originally Posted by Jit View Post
    Yea good shit on keeping things going

Fuck the dude who contributed to half the mag tho right
    Lol oh shit, just noticed

Kudos
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: WEEK 12/13 MAG - SMH Edition

lol gd shit @Jit

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

props to both

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    WEEK 12/13 Mag.

So this is the deal. I typically do not like taking shit over from anyone. Reason why, I like to run shit from the get go - so all the ground rules are established from the jump for the season. Everyone has their own way of doing things and I have mine. I don't mind HELPING, but taking over is a bitch. Anyways, I had made some comments about ensuring you are signed in for last 2 weeks of the regular season - scratch that. After much thought and some feedback - you guys are right, doesn't make sense to do that with such inactivity. I just hate when pussy faggots (Barcotic) sign out mid season with 7-1 type of records and expect to sign back in for playoffs and think they are going to be seeded 1 or something? Nah. Not how it works.

Based off winning percentage of TOTAL NUMBER OF WEEKS. At least that's how I do it. 16 weeks in the regular season. I take your wins and find out the percentage. So for an example, someone like Barcotic battled in 8 matches. He won 7 of 16 weeks. 7 times 100 divided by 16 = 44% winning record rounded. Actual number is 43.75. I take all those numbers and Highest winning percentage is seeded higher, obviously from highest to lowest.

Anyways, not motivated to do this MAG at all and have a ton of shit to get done before I can enjoy my 4 day weekend so here you go...

Battle Reviews

Champ Match: Smog vs plethora

pleth was given some shit for winning the title like he did against King, but that is not his fault. The dude wrote a verse and showed up. A true shame King did not but it is what it is. I expected a lot more from Smog, tbh. He came extra weak for some odd reason. Either burnt out from battle Kill Spree, Joe Boston and KnowP for 5 years straight or what but he got handled in this match up. I think Smog was lucky to obtain a single vote in this one. OH well, better luck next time, man. I'm sure he'll bring the heat if they ever face off again - and with text being at it's current state and these 2 being active, they'll definitely face off once again in the near future.

Pleth won, hands down.

Contenders Match: Blue Bayou vs Bash

Blue had an opportunity here to jump right back in to a champ match and blue it. Wasn't feeling this mans verse at all this week and in fact I don't know if he even wrote it. Usually he's pretty consistent with punches - this week he dropped dog shit. Bash verse wasn't all that great either but enough to get him a title shot which is cool for him. Hopefully he brings this momentum in the champ match so he can get the LLL title. Blue's a nice name to have on your resume of text battle victories. Dudes dope and a legend.

Bash won in an upset.

Rest of the battles sucked and were no shows - no need to write about them.

There's your MAG for the week, ladies. This is what you get for rushing me. I would have legit taking the time to post the usual MAG but not this week. Way to much going on man.

Everyone show up this week and also enjoy your Thanksgiving. Wouldn't mind seeing some of you for the last time today in hopes that you choke on a turkey bone tomorrow.

Bye.

Good on you with the effort.

RANK #18
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Perc Nowitzki goes hard

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

@Jit I feel left out by your preveiw.

Cool mag though. Props to both.

RANK #18
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
    @Jit I feel left out by your preveiw.

Cool mag though. Props to both.
    Yea my fault on that bro

I told Amen I wasn’t gonna do the 3-way in case it ended up getting split up

I got you next time dawg

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

Quote Originally Posted by Jit View Post
    Yea my fault on that bro

I told Amen I wasn’t gonna do the 3-way in case it ended up getting split up

I got you next time dawg
    Yeah you really fucked up.

Fuck you for messing up this generous, free service you've done.