User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: WEEK 12/13 MAG - SMH Edition

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Post WEEK 12/13 MAG - SMH Edition

WEEK 12/13 Mag.

So this is the deal. I typically do not like taking shit over from anyone. Reason why, I like to run shit from the get go - so all the ground rules are established from the jump for the season. Everyone has their own way of doing things and I have mine. I don't mind HELPING, but taking over is a bitch. Anyways, I had made some comments about ensuring you are signed in for last 2 weeks of the regular season - scratch that. After much thought and some feedback - you guys are right, doesn't make sense to do that with such inactivity. I just hate when pussy faggots (Barcotic) sign out mid season with 7-1 type of records and expect to sign back in for playoffs and think they are going to be seeded 1 or something? Nah. Not how it works.

Based off winning percentage of TOTAL NUMBER OF WEEKS. At least that's how I do it. 16 weeks in the regular season. I take your wins and find out the percentage. So for an example, someone like Barcotic battled in 8 matches. He won 7 of 16 weeks. 7 times 100 divided by 16 = 44% winning record rounded. Actual number is 43.75. I take all those numbers and Highest winning percentage is seeded higher, obviously from highest to lowest.

Anyways, not motivated to do this MAG at all and have a ton of shit to get done before I can enjoy my 4 day weekend so here you go...

Quote Originally Posted by Jit
    Previews & Predictions

Blue Bayou (7-2) vs King (7-2)

This has potential to be the best battle of the Week & one of the best of this seasons. Bayou is coming off a contenders match loss against Bash. Previously against Bash I think he was something like 3 or 4-0. (I could be wrong, if I am then someone lmk, just going from what I've seen) I would guess that Blue is trying to get started on a winning streak so he will bring it in this battle. King is 2 weeks removed from one of the most controversial Champ Match losses of the season, in which his opponent was plethora. Last week he seemed to be back in his groove, taking the win against Kill Spree. Both are some of the top battlers we've seen this season so it's surprising to not see their names next to a champ/cont match. Nonetheless, this will be a dope battle and I'm sure we will see the best, if not close to the best, that these two can write. I personally dig Blue's style a lil more than King, but King comes with haymakers sometimes so I'm predicting this to be a Toss-up. Good luck brodies

Prediction: Toss-up 50/50

Bomb Bard (6-1) vs Smog (4-1)

Two more of our experienced RB battlers are squaring off this week in another regular matchup of Week 13, Smog & Kill Spree. Both are coming off of Week 12 losses, Smog's being in the champ match against pleth, and Spree being against former champ King. I voted on both battles, and they were close. I honestly feel that both didn't bring their best. Spree had an admittedly rushed verse but still a good drop against King. I've seen better from Smog than his drop in his battle, he started off slow but picked it up towards the end. Both can drop consistently good verses, I feel like they just need to be motivated. Hopefully this mag and the recognition help get the motivation going. I feel like both are eager to get back to the winning side of things, but I've personally been feeling Spree's bars a little more lately. Sometimes I feel like their forced, but I find them more creative than Smog's sometimes simple bars. Both have talent in the text game and if both can bring it this will be another good regular season matchup behind Bayou and King.

Prediction: Kill Spree 60/40

Cont Match: Grimm (2-1) vs Plaz (2-1)

Out of the matchups this week, these two are the most surprising pair to be seen in the Cont Match imo but it happened. I've only really seen Plaz in the UBC, where he sonned tf outta Barcotic. I'm JUST playing Bar, don't go into cardiac arrest on us... That was a controversial loss as well, but that's what RB is all about. Controversy. Plaz beat Sinning last week, which I didn't really read cuz Sinning shit seem like a chapter from Plato. Grimm been doing his thing here and in the 1-2. I'm going for him this time around.

Prediction Grimm 80/20

Champ: Bash (8-4) vs Plethora (4-2)

This might finally be Bash shot to take the LLL title, coming close other times this season but coming up short. I've said it before in other mags so I won't go into it much, but Bash one of my favorite writers to read here. He gets the job done. Only thing I would say is bringing that heat in all 5 (or more) bars instead of only a few haymakers and the rest being decent. He's been good for a while now and this might be one of the bigger stages to prove what he's all about. Especially coming off a win against Blue Bayou last week. Pleth got the title from King via King's NS verse, and retained it last week against Smog. Pleth had good drops in both battles, so it will be cool to see what he can bring against Bash this week. Pleth has some dope and witty bars imo and is real consistent. Sometimes I think it's forced but whatever he's doing it's working. He's def not the champ for no reason. I might be going against the grain here but I got Bash taking it, it seems like he's motivated that he got to the champ match and is ready to take it. This'll be another of many good battles this week.

Prediction: Bash 57.5/42.5
    Battle Reviews

Champ Match: Smog vs plethora

pleth was given some shit for winning the title like he did against King, but that is not his fault. The dude wrote a verse and showed up. A true shame King did not but it is what it is. I expected a lot more from Smog, tbh. He came extra weak for some odd reason. Either burnt out from battle Kill Spree, Joe Boston and KnowP for 5 years straight or what but he got handled in this match up. I think Smog was lucky to obtain a single vote in this one. OH well, better luck next time, man. I'm sure he'll bring the heat if they ever face off again - and with text being at it's current state and these 2 being active, they'll definitely face off once again in the near future.

Pleth won, hands down.

Contenders Match: Blue Bayou vs Bash

Blue had an opportunity here to jump right back in to a champ match and blue it. Wasn't feeling this mans verse at all this week and in fact I don't know if he even wrote it. Usually he's pretty consistent with punches - this week he dropped dog shit. Bash verse wasn't all that great either but enough to get him a title shot which is cool for him. Hopefully he brings this momentum in the champ match so he can get the LLL title. Blue's a nice name to have on your resume of text battle victories. Dudes dope and a legend.

Bash won in an upset.

Rest of the battles sucked and were no shows - no need to write about them.

There's your MAG for the week, ladies. This is what you get for rushing me. I would have legit taking the time to post the usual MAG but not this week. Way to much going on man.

Everyone show up this week and also enjoy your Thanksgiving. Wouldn't mind seeing some of you for the last time today in hopes that you choke on a turkey bone tomorrow.

Bye.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: WEEK 12/13 MAG - SMH Edition

fyi
    i never gaf about a seeding

& would rather a bottom one tbh

sooo, fail
    cool mag tho

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Just used you as an example, tbr lol.

Also, mag is trash. Not motivated at the moment to do a legit one. Last week was trash.

Want this shit to be over with, as I don't like taking shit over like I said.

I want to run another UBC but will wait till this is done with so I can focus on that.
    Last edited by Amen; November 21st, 2018 at 01:37 PM

This mag was fuckin terrible lmao rather read 2trip OMs

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

nah i wasnt being sarcastic, preciate any effort w mags

some gd predicts & reviews at least

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Good shit, sis.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Glockamole View Post
    This mag was fuckin terrible lmao rather read 2trip OMs
    Captain obvious.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Good shit
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Thanks for the effort

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

It's crazy how hard it is to get a mod to finish a season. I get it, shit's a lot of work, but it always seems to happen like this where the mod burns out around week 12 and someone whose has to finish
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    51-15

I ran half a season and the season after myself took over week 4 season 15 and ran season 16 myself.

I don't like finishing what someone else started.

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    I don't like finishing what someone else started.
    I can agree w this

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Dope stuff props on the effort and for keeping things going

My bad on the lazy verse last week... Aroma w/ that set up was fire tho you all can suck a dick
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

RANK #10
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Yea good shit on keeping things going

Fuck the dude who contributed to half the mag tho right

Battle Record
    51-15

More like 3/4 LOL.

Salute, bro.