User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aeeyo

0 0%
  • Networth

5 100.00%
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Networth vs Aeeyo - Net wins

Battle Record
    2-3

Networth vs Aeeyo - Net wins

12 - 16 by the end of the night.

Battle Record
    2-3

Re: Networth vs Aeeyo

there's no use trying, when I am rhymin, my punches do it one time and
    as I'm spy'n, you seem like the Private Ryan of these Front Lines, man//
    you gots no weapons, you gots no heart, niggaz be easily stomping you dead
    bet money if I opened your chest, the insides would be darker than under-the-bed//
    but I got you thoroughly read, you a waste of time, don't know why the mods let me bother
    got me quoting your mother like "mmm, mmm, mmm... nigga, you like your dead-beat father"//
    so take a swing if you can Net, no strange thing if you ran at the sight of my bombs
    next time you'll learn to use a Samsung Galaxy when you wanna take a swipe at an icon//
    we know you a light job, you don't drop lines smart, we gonna put you in ya place
    you may think we swallow'n your Kool-Aid until we spit nigga... and punch-you-in-your-face//
    netcees make you cower and quake, beg and plead, tucked in your hiding place like a snitch
    bet you won't even respond to this spit, got this nigga in outer space whisper'n "biiiiitch"//

ain't no such thing as half way crooks.

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Check my rap sheet, I NEVER DUCK==I'll take multiple battles in one day ask Anybody who know me:
    All I need is an Established AGREEment you Fkn rookie!

ALotta niggas get L's, AY bro feelin like a crook cuz he took some
    N when this carbon Pop n dye Ock's hide, bet his bottle head leak like a shook1!

Screamin Aeeyo! n won't shut up, so if u wanna press ya luck try it
    I'll slay ya bitch where u lay, n only then can yu tell me to Keep the Fuck quiet!

Quote Originally Posted by AeeYo View Post
    Post 12-16 lines. I'm good to respond.
    Quote Originally Posted by Networth View Post
    Looks like you took too long killa, lemme know if you down for one, i can post by tonight @AeeYo
    ^TWO HRS LATER<(he posts battle/I'm offline/jus logged on @ 11am)

Like you tryn cuff a bitch... it took forever 'fore you got in that bed
    If Net dont get a response I leave the cutty, spend all his time lookin at threads!
    Frontn like I knew that battle was set, but didn't think I'd drop? quit
    Now I'ma throw this quick key I made at ya face hoe, u just upset the locksmith!
    N try some slick shit w/ My bitch, im comin forum, he gettin clocked
    I'll notify u once u TapaTalk, cause I'll send these messengers through ya inbox!
    Now niggas know how he boost, n won't lend a hand in defendin him
    Im bouta show ya underlyin tendency, as I make habits tearin you limb from limb!

FOH Herb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    2-3

Up for votes

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

--miss

bet money if I opened your chest, the insides would be darker than under-the-bed//
    --darker than under the bed???? Lol wtf..noooooo

but I got you thoroughly read, you a waste of time, don't know why the mods let me bother
    got me quoting your mother like "mmm, mmm, mmm... nigga, you like your dead-beat father"//
    --mom mom mmm??? Back2back horrible bars

so take a swing if you can Net, no strange thing if you ran at the sight of my bombs
    next time you'll learn to use a Samsung Galaxy when you wanna take a swipe at an icon//
    --supa lite

we know you a light job, you don't drop lines smart, we gonna put you in ya place
    you may think we swallow'n your Kool-Aid until we spit nigga... and punch-you-in-your-face//
    --hell no

netcees make you cower and quake, beg and plead, tucked in your hiding place like a snitch
    bet you won't even respond to this spit, got this nigga in outer space whisper'n "biiiiitch"//
    --im gonna whisper.... "no"

Check my rap sheet, I NEVER DUCK==I'll take multiple battles in one day ask Anybody who know me: 
    All I need is an Established AGREEment you Fkn rookie!
    --lol

N when this carbon Pop n dye Ock's hide, bet his bottle head leak like a shook1!
    --ok

I'll slay ya bitch where u lay, n only then can yu tell me to Keep the Fuck quiet!
    --cool

If Net dont get a response I leave the cutty, spend all his time lookin at threads!
    --not feelin

Now I'ma throw this quick key I made at ya face hoe, u just upset the locksmith!
    --dope

I'll notify u once u TapaTalk, cause I'll send these messengers through ya inbox!
    --nah

Im bouta show ya underlyin tendency, as I make habits tearin you limb from limb!
    --decent finish

V- Net

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Re: Networth vs Aeeyo - Open For Votes

Bump! i will vote on this today!

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Re: Networth vs Aeeyo - Open For Votes

Aeeyo
    no use trying, when I am rhymin, my punches do it one time and
    set up didnt really lead into the punch or compliment it except for the rhyme scheme BUT i see where you were going with the punch. it was just a bit under developed tho. a proper set up for have have establish where the "front lines/Private Ryan" punch was headed.
    wasnt really feeling this one bro. it came off a bit soft. didn feel like you were attacking him enough
    this was a decent jab. im a fan of the kind of abstract punches.
    im gonna say this was a jab because of wording. this punch had fire potential
    i wasnt feel this one. the metaphor was kind of there but the conclusion was too direct.
    lol was this a key an peele reference wasnt a haymaker but i laughed a bit. this was ok
    vs

Networth
    this was a decent opener.
    too simple. if you are gonna go this simple have some nasty sarcasm or satire with it.
    Looks like you took too long killa, lemme know if you down for one, i can post by tonight @AeeYo ^TWO HRS LATER<(he posts battle/I'm offline/jus logged on @ 11am)

not feeling this one.
    this was a bit witty i like it
    doest tapatalk still work on here? lol i think this is an dead concept.
    not really feeling this closer. it wasnt a complete miss but yeh not for me

v/Networth
    i feel out of the 2 verses Net had the heavier punches and his verse was overall more solid than Aeeyo's. Both had a few misses but Aeeyo's i feel were more of a reach. i know this is an older battle as both of you have show a lot of grown since this was dropped.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Networth vs Aeeyo - OPEN FOR VOTES

Nothing here
    again theres nothing here really...."If i opened your chest"? why not Open his just and not IF?
    No man...
    what?
    played concept.. COol aid, punch you dont think all the years of text no ones done this shit?
    No

Vs

what does this have to do with aeyoo tho? i dont get it
    this was cool
    Looks like you took too long killa, lemme know if you down for one, i can post by tonight @AeeYo ^TWO HRS LATER<(he posts battle/I'm offline/jus logged on @ 11am)

no
    another dated concept... come on man
    this bar didnt make sense at all... and commin forum lmao
    Im bouta show ya underlyin tendency, as I make habits tearin you limb from limb
    bland

Overall - weak battle. both had played concepts.. abunch of misses. net had bars didnt make sense aswell as aeyoo.. I got net with one quote that connected and his misses were better

V/Net

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Nothing here
    again theres nothing here really...."If i opened your chest"? why not Open his just and not IF?
    No man...
    what?
    played concept.. COol aid, punch you dont think all the years of text no ones done this shit?
    No

Vs

what does this have to do with aeyoo tho? i dont get it
    this was cool

no
    another dated concept... come on man
    this bar didnt make sense at all... and commin forum lmao
    Im bouta show ya underlyin tendency, as I make habits tearin you limb from limb
    bland

Overall - weak battle. both had played concepts.. abunch of misses. net had bars didnt make sense aswell as aeyoo.. I got net with one quote that connected and his misses were better

V/Net

Battle Record
    86-54

Net wins