User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Beach Shores

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Beach Shores

Master of art; plaster your heart; standard as czar; cuneiform; of the seas form
    gleaming storms beach the shores; reach the doors of shores of heaven's gates
    levitate; meditate; sensitate heartbreak and endeavors of warm despair
    warm the air; storm flares storm the hairs; the heirs of the throne have no air
    forming squares, (h)exes, and O's, sensitive bows; beach the shores
    beach resorts; gleaming biblical beasts; feasts as bows and arrows rip the shores
    meditate to heaven's gates, eradicate golden dragons, and blue dragons with no god's scale
    my rod's tale of tail and discipline, shows boundary of uncanny scale; fan the tail
    fan the tail, fan the tail, fantasize, imagine win(d) after win(d) of serpents and snakes eradicating dragons
    time is stagnant, serpents devour dragons in a bludgeoned instant; summon woman
    clouds of dust, arouse the sun, mountains of despair and anguish beach the shores
    besiege the shores of east win(d) storms, quench the thirst of fiendish whores
    seeds of war, feel the shores, beach resorts, disciples of Jesus Christ
    See the light, see the plight, islands of crops designated by locusts of swarms
    Moses was warned of endeavors naught of the promised land, he was a honest man
    He sought the land, fought demands, for he made people prosper in a somber land
    I am a seer, with wise words; deciphering doctrine of demons; somber is reaching
    singing songs of a demon, atrophy stricken, anguish with woman, despair their body's
    I'm the heir of solemn, Solomon's wise words live through us, King David wrote Psalms
    I write Salms, doctrine and poetry of my light, and despairing tales of insolence
    I cut the tales of Salem Witches, they have tales, but watch them burn in hell with the devil's tail
    Endeavor sets sail, let Sirens and Disciples, of the Holy Ghost treasure our sails
    For I am a seer, of sinister laughs, conquering the sins of man
    For I have the whole world, in my hands

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Re: Beach Shores

Master of art; plaster your heart; standard as czar; cuneiform; of the seas form
    gleaming storms beach the shores; reach the doors of shores of heaven's gates
    levitate; meditate; sensitate heartbreak and endeavors of warm despair
    warm the air; storm flares storm the hairs; the heirs of the throne have no air
    forming squares, (h)exes, and O's, sensitive bows; beach the shores
    beach resorts; gleaming biblical beasts; feasts as bows and arrows rip the shores
    meditate to heaven's gates, eradicate golden dragons, and blue dragons with no god's scale
    my rod's tale of tail and discipline, shows boundary of uncanny scale; fan the tail
    fan the tail, fan the tail, fantasize, imagine win(d) after win(d) of serpents and snakes eradicating dragons
    time is stagnant, serpents devour dragons in a bludgeoned instant; summon woman
    clouds of dust, arouse the sun, mountains of despair and anguish beach the shores
    besiege the shores of east win(d) storms, quench the thirst of fiendish whores
    seeds of war, feel the shores, beach resorts, disciples of Jesus Christ
    See the light, see the plight, islands of crops desinigrating by locusts of swarms
    Moses was warned of endeavors naught of the promised land, he was a honest man
    He sought the land, fought demands, for he made people prosper in a somber land
    I am a seer, with wise words; deciphering doctrine of demons; somber is reaching
    singing songs of a demon, atrophy stricken, anguish with woman, despair their body's
    I'm the heir of solemn, Solomon's wise words live through us, King David wrote Psalms
    I write Salms, doctrine and poetry of my light, and despairing tales of insolence
    I cut the tales of Salem Witches, they have tales, but watch them burn in hell with the devil's tail
    Endeavor sets sail, let Sirens and Disciples, of the Holy Ghost treasure our sails
    For I am a seer, of sinister laughs, conquering the sins of man
    For I have the whole world, in my hands