Beach shores, O' beach shores, reap war from a sinner's stomach; hinder, love it
Sinner's judgement, a winter summit, splendid plummet, the sin of bludgeoned
Sin will love it, win(d) of judgement; egregious bold sparrows glutter in agony and grief
Sadness is besieged by coats of frost, bold aloft of arrows desginigrating a sky's plummet
Boldness ingenius, of seething awareness bludgeoned sparrows and arrows bold beneath besiege
coldness is seiged with assurness, burning flames of hell's flame frost dragons scale for not being on serpent's god's scale
Baal hailed, baal hailed in hell, hail baal; set sail on archipelago; haunt a Salem Ghost
comatose spokes solemn awareness of solemn ghosts besists of monumental doctrine
rummage in the pit of despair for dark hours of the night; solemn ghost will respite
awareness bellows poison fellows, yet with a serpents conscious points ominous retribution
Follow splendid enagamorous synthactxas of serpents and serpentines tear apart body's
follow scorpions mighty fall from egypt; their sting never stung the pyramids balance, or point
within' this Djinn lies a soul darkened by darkness nought blackness, forage not on stories but plots
forward and sought, forgo the Nebuchadnezzar's seer; forgoes the awareness of endeavor foraged in solemn hands
solemn land, ancient castles harsists sissing serpents, sissing at sparrows and hallow birds
swallow worth, conqueror time and clockwork, peace for beasts is a following of propsperity
remember the iron times we had with wisemen of a fortress, the owls of Noah's Ark, Andrew Flores
Standard chorus, Andrew Flores the demon; responds with sinonomous tongue flick of solemn retirubution
its not a illusion, follow seclusive pondering which insist on the barrows of tomorrow, arrows on pawk coast
wearily, I have seen time fly by on wings and pedastals; my 3rd eye caught the moment and gleam, the soul is clear
I cried the coldest tears into my lakes baptism, as I was baptized, and cleansed with a soul of seer
eregious sirens cry out on god's rock, following alignment of time and clockwork, as I'm a siren; tongue kissing a girl
assisting the world, as a serpent of synchrosy; awareness is had from the black sky's time
the black sky holds many moons, holding gleaming white light beckoning bright on a sas night
For as I am a demon, I hold many more moons for a black sky

- - - Updated - - -

Beach shores, O' beach shores, reap war from a sinner's stomach; hinder, love it
Sinner's judgement, a winter summit, splendid plummet, the sin of bludgeoned
Sin will love it, win(d) of judgement; egregious bold sparrows glutton in agony and grief
Sadness is besieged by coats of frost, bold aloft of arrows desginigrating a sky's plummet
Boldness egregious, of seething awareness bludgeoned sparrows and arrows bold beneath besiege
coldness is seiged with assurness, burning flames of hell's flame frost dragons scale for not being on serpent's god's scale
Baal hailed, baal hailed in hell, hail baal; set sail on archipelago; haunt a Salem Ghost
comatose spokes solemn awareness of solemn ghosts besists of monumental doctrine
rummage in the pit of despair for dark hours of the night; solemn ghost will respite
awareness bellows poison fellows, yet with a serpents conscious points ominous retribution
Follow splendid enagamorous synthactxas of serpents and serpentines tear apart body's
follow scorpions mighty fall from Egypt; their sting never stung the pyramids balance, or point
within' this Djinn lies a soul darkened by darkness nought blackness, forage not on stories but plots
forward and sought, forgo the Nebuchadnezzar's seer; forgoes the awareness of endeavor foraged in solemn hands
solemn land, ancient castles harsists sissing serpents, sissing at sparrows and hallow birds
swallow worth, conqueror time and clockwork, peace for beasts is a following of propsperity
remember the iron times we had with wisemen of a fortress, the owls of Noah's Ark, Andrew Flores
Standard chorus, Andrew Flores the demon; responds with sinonomous tongue flick of solemn retirubution
its not a illusion, follow seclusive pondering which insist on the barrows of tomorrow, arrows on pawk coast
wearily, I have seen time fly by on wings and pedastals; my 3rd eye caught the moment and gleam, the soul is clear
I cried the coldest tears into my lakes baptism, as I was baptized, and cleansed with a soul of seer
eregious sirens cry out on god's rock, following alignment of time and clockwork, as I'm a siren; tongue kissing a girl
assisting the world, as a serpent of synchrosy; awareness is had from the black sky's time
the black sky holds many moons, holding gleaming white light beckoning bright on a sas night
For as I am a demon, I hold many more moons for a black sky