User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Anzel

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Anzel

Swallowing bludgeoned, follow a rummage of sweet-hearts full of prosperity and joy
    sincerity and voice, the clarity of clairvoyance, a voyage of swimming the seven seas with snakes
    I've been awake, slumber'ed thought sustained, soothed the points of a Asherah Pole
    Made it quench and lust for me, make it Asherah Pole, made it strip, made sing, made lash at you
    Pondering endeavors of sweet serenity to moonshine, the clouds and sun soon shine
    Gloom light, we are the peaks and valleys, of bloomed light; we are tranquility in a soothed night
    I am a fox kid, a spirit animal, drinking sistine chapel water; talking in tongues to John The Baptists
    If you do not follow my siege, I will subdue you and your people of insolent sedation, persuasion
    I am a fox and lore, tonight I seek insolence, not one of your endeavor, clever I am; in the quever of land
    I have the desert's sand in my sought, I have rains plan in my form, beach and shore sails and trustworthy
    Endeavors looks so grand in seclusion to insolence, our adventures are solace for insolence and patience
    innocence and graces, the disciples of jesus christ, naught seen the light, not has God; I am a serpentine
    Purpose besiege of rhetorical plan of grand endeavor, with clever manueavur; soothe the plan
    Move the land, I am a indivisible invisible man; a soothing man
    I bless the land, with rain and tears of joy; revered with choice
    For I have blessed my life to clear the void

- - - Updated - - -

Swallowing bludgeoned, follow a rummage of sweet-hearts full of prosperity and joy
    sincerity and voice, the clarity of clairvoyance, a voyage of swimming the seven seas with snakes
    I've been awake, slumber'ed thought sustained, soothed the points of a Asherah Pole
    Made it quench and lust for me, make it Asherah Pole, made it strip, made sing, made lash at you
    Pondering endeavors of sweet serenity to moonshine, the clouds and sun soon shine
    Gloom light, we are the peaks and valleys, of bloomed light; we are tranquility in a soothed night
    I am a fox kid, a spirit animal, drinking sistine chapel water; talking in tongues to John The Baptists
    If you do not follow my siege, I will subdue you and your people of insolent sedation, persuasion
    I am a fox and lore, tonight I seek insolence, not one of your endeavor, clever I am; in the quever of land
    I have the desert's sand in my sought, I have rains plan in my form, beach and shore sails of trustworthy
    Endeavors looks so grand in seclusion to insolence, our adventures are solace for insolence and patience
    innocence and graces, the disciples of jesus christ, naught seen the light, not has God; I am a serpentine
    Purpose besiege of rhetorical plan of grand endeavor, with clever manueavur; soothe the plan

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Re: Anzel

I have the desert's sand in my sought, I have rains plan in my form, beach and shore sails of trustworthy
    innocence and graces, the disciples of jesus christ, naught seen the light, nor has God; I am a serpentine

- - - Updated - - -