User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: UNPOPULAR OPINION- 3

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Re: UNPOPULAR OPINION- 3

Quote Originally Posted by hello there View Post
    So first, you wanted to be a white man named Wilber or whatever. Well, you can go get your name changed right now and be Wilber. Won't make you white. Because white is not a gender.

As for it not being a spectrum... I think even a cursory examination will show that masculinity comes in all kinds of forms. There are lots of men who are real men in different ways. I would assume it's the same with women. It seems to be, but I can't speak for them as a whole.

And so there is some sort of non binary spectrum when it comes to sexuality and identity (ie. not only one way to be a "man" and not only one way to be a "woman.")

If you can accept this - and the facts are right there - then it isn't a massive leap to say hey, some women fall somewhere on this masculinity spectrum. Vica versa. If you make that leap, you have to accept a whole spectrum of gender.

The q is really whether you want to make that last leap or not.
    sexuality does not make up gender.

if i like to cross swords with dudes and act like a female im still a MALE . . . i have a cock and balls and nothing changes that

even if i cut those parts off, im just a handicapped dude at that point.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

So gender is whatever tf u want it to be. Smh
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    3-1

so this is the dumbing down and pussification of America

when you look up 'gender' . . these are the definitions you now get, because ya know. . PC culture and all

Dictionary.com

1. either the male or female division of a species, especially as differentiated by social and cultural roles and behavior:

2. a similar category of human beings that is outside the male/female binary classification and is based on the individual's personal awareness or identity

Webster

: a subclass within a grammatical class (such as noun, pronoun, adjective, or verb) of a language that is partly arbitrary but also partly based on distinguishable characteristics (such as shape, social rank, manner of existence, or sex) and that determines agreement with and selection of other words or grammatical forms

b : membership of a word or a grammatical form in such a subclass

c : an inflectional form (see INFLECTION sense 3a) showing membership in such a subclass

2a : SEX
    the feminine gender

b : the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex

common sense and logic does not apply anymore. i can decide i want to be a fucking tadpole and if you disagree you are in civil violation of my feelings and will be hearing from lawyers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Man says he identifies as a bird. CLEARLY has no appendages of a bird. Do we facilitate his beliefs and encourage it, or do we look at the more logical conclusion and deem it as a mental disorder so he doesn't go jumping off a building and killing himself?

"Oh that's extreme, Celph. You can't compare that scenario with that of gender, it's absurd!" - Is it?

You're spending 10's of thousands of dollars on radical procedures to alter the outlook of your body to your perceived gender. In some cases, you're mutilating organs and/or reconstructing them to represent the gender you perceive or wish to identify yourself as, knowing damn well it will never function the same way the natural organ will. Then you begin pushing the narrative in PC culture to convince everyone you're something you're clearly not? (Although, there are some trans that'd fool the best of them).

You're M, or you're F... that's chromosomes. That's science. If you're anything else outside of that by genetics THEN maybe you can be addressed as such... which would more than likely be an abnormality. There's variations of human race... Asian, African, Caucasian, etc... but still the human race. NO different, here.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    Man says he identifies as a bird. CLEARLY has no appendages of a bird. Do we facilitate his beliefs and encourage it, or do we look at the more logical conclusion and deem it as a mental disorder so he doesn't go jumping off a building and killing himself?

"Oh that's extreme, Celph. You can't compare that scenario with that of gender, it's absurd!" - Is it?

You're spending 10's of thousands of dollars on radical procedures to alter the outlook of your body to your perceived gender. In some cases, you're mutilating organs and/or reconstructing them to represent the gender you perceive or wish to identify yourself as, knowing damn well it will never function the same way the natural organ will. Then you begin pushing the narrative in PC culture to convince everyone you're something you're clearly not? (Although, there are some trans that'd fool the best of them).

You're M, or you're F... that's chromosomes. That's science. If you're anything else outside of that by genetics THEN maybe you can be addressed as such... which would more than likely be an abnormality. There's variations of human race... Asian, African, Caucasian, etc... but still the human race. NO different, here.
    studies find that 41% of all Transgender people either have, or will attempt suicide at least once in their life.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

I think there's a basis in science for transgender people. Woman to man or man to woman.

Where they lose me is when people want to be referred to as worms or fairies or some shit. U were born a Male but feel that you're a female, and u go thru whatever steps to appear as a female, fine I got no beef with that. But don't start telling me you're a fucking worm coz you're just craving attention.

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt many people would put themselves thru what transgender people go thru without being pretty fucking sincere.

But again worms and fairies? Fuck outta here
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

See idc what people switch and swap into. My thing, is theres only 2. Either male or female.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    2-3

Niggas make nature harder than it is. If you a dude and want to be a woman, then OK... but know that you are certified crazy. Why would this be different than people who like to eat people's organs or smell boys underwear? I mean... if everybody was gay, we'd wipe out the entire damn human race!

but yo nigga, them tranny peepees is cute.