User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: UNPOPULAR OPINION- 3

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

UNPOPULAR OPINION- 3

Unpopular opinion vol. 3: gender.

So, in light of the Dwight Howard situation... I wanna give my opinion.
    Not on his situation, but the whole gender issue. Because what ive been seeing, is arguments about Dwights accuser, being male/female/trans.

Ok. Theres 2 genders. Period.
    Gender 1= male.
    Gender 2= female.
    Transgender= male who turns into female, or vice versa.

Imo transgender isnt its own gender. Its literally the limbo period between the 2 genders... Until your transition is complete, which at that point, ur still either male or female.

The whole "fluidity" thing in gender is silly and a slippery slope tbh.

Example: an individual was born biologically male.
    This person has a dick, balls, a fkn mustache, and beard. Etc
    But... This person is "fluid" and thus "identifies" as a woman. And we all have to accept this very obviously male person with a full beard, as a woman because he FEELS like one

This is a slippery slope because:

I FEEL like a middle aged white man named Wilbur. And ive always had. I feel no connection to the black community. I dont walk, talk, act, or dress black. I absolutely cannot relate to black culture. But to white American culture, i feel a connection.

So does this mean ppl should addreds me as Wilbur now? Because thats what i identify as?

If not why?
    What makes me identifying as a white man, any different from a dude identifying as a chick?
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Re: UNPOPULAR OPINION- 3

I'm sorry, but any person who wants to mutilate their body to transform themselves into the opposite sex or a fucking creature other then human has some mental issues.

Fuck the PC culture, if you was born with a dick, you will always be a male. If you were born with a vagina, you will always be a female. Every single chromosome in your body genetically proves that. . and i dont care how much estrogen or testosterone you pump into your veins.

If your dressed like a woman, but its obvious you are a dude, i am going to call you sir, or man, or dude or whatever

If you are dressed like a man, but its obvious you are a chick, i am going to call you mam or miss or chick or whatever

fuck your pronouns motherfuckers!

i find it completely insane that if for example . . . I wake up one day and decide im going to chop my junk off and live as a girl. . i will be baker acted, thrown in a mental institution, and seriously evaluated before they let me out again

but if i go to a clinic and pay a doctor a bunch of money to cut my junk off and implant some tits in my chest, its perfectly normal and i am just a sane person trying to be who i really feel i am inside

.... shits ridiculous

i honestly have no problem with gay people. live how you want to live. . .

but don't expect me to bend all logic around your feelings because you want to identify as something you are not.

and dont even get me started on these fuckin losers

^^^as a white man, i can say . . . that is some straight up white people shit
    Last edited by Nohbody; November 26th, 2018 at 04:12 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Bro. I feeeeel you. It's unbelievable that the only dif between card-carrying crazy and trans is a fkn doctor's note, essentially.
    The worst part is how you can actually get in trouble/lose ur job etc by an honest mistake. How tf are supposed to know what somebody "feels" like on a day to day basis? Like srsly how would i know that the Cat Girl isnt joking/pranking me? And actually thinks shes a fkn cat?
    It's absolutely unfathomable, that i could lose my job if that cat bitch came into my job

- - - Updated - - -
    @Enoch Light Otherkin??? Bruh. Wtf is happening right now. How is this fkn real tho?

Are you old enough to remember when running around saying you were a fox or a fkn cat would get u tossed in the loony bin?

Wtf happened in society where were at the point where we're like "ya know, maybe he is a dragon. Let him live his truth"
    -herbo

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

So, quick question: Do you know what gender means?

Battle Record
    122-29

Is it not male/female?
    Because on every form ive seen. Including the applications i give to applicants says:
    Gender- m or f
    -herbo

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
    Unpopular opinion vol. 3: gender.

So, in light of the Dwight Howard situation... I wanna give my opinion.
    Not on his situation, but the whole gender issue. Because what ive been seeing, is arguments about Dwights accuser, being male/female/trans.

Ok. Theres 2 genders. Period.
    Gender 1= male.
    Gender 2= female.
    Transgender= male who turns into female, or vice versa.

Imo transgender isnt its own gender. Its literally the limbo period between the 2 genders... Until your transition is complete, which at that point, ur still either male or female.

The whole "fluidity" thing in gender is silly and a slippery slope tbh.

Example: an individual was born biologically male.
    This person has a dick, balls, a fkn mustache, and beard. Etc
    But... This person is "fluid" and thus "identifies" as a woman. And we all have to accept this very obviously male person with a full beard, as a woman because he FEELS like one

This is a slippery slope because:

I FEEL like a middle aged white man named Wilbur. And ive always had. I feel no connection to the black community. I dont walk, talk, act, or dress black. I absolutely cannot relate to black culture. But to white American culture, i feel a connection.

So does this mean ppl should addreds me as Wilbur now? Because thats what i identify as?

If not why?
    What makes me identifying as a white man, any different from a dude identifying as a chick?
    I agree w/ all this. Unfortunately now, Gender isnt just biological. Its social & culture as well. If a dude socially & culturally acts like a broad, he can label himself a bitch.

Only gender though.

Battle Record
    122-29

What do you mean NOW tho? When did all this change?
    -herbo

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

I googled it lol. I thought Gender was strictly male & female as well but it looks like they added on to it haha

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if it was always like that though

Battle Record
    122-29

Theres still only 2 genders man.
    -herbo

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

gender is not a state of mind. . its determined by dicks and pussies

motherfuckers are literally trying to get the medical definition of Gender Dysphoria written out of medical studies because its too triggering for these morons to deal with

to even take it further, they are trying to get her and him removed out of the english language and replace it with ze / hir / ze zir pronoun bullshit

this is what happens when moral fabric and social foundations unravel . . . i really do blame the left for all this

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

It's funny this conversation comes about because I was doing research/watching videos on this subject a few days ago.

My opinion is the consensus here: Two genders, no spectrum. You have a male, you have a female. You can dress up, cut things off, put them on, or whatever, but that still doesn't change the fact you either fall into the binary of male or female. The whole idea of there being a spectrum is a recent phenomena, which seems entirely rooted in social construct.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    122-29

Fkn exactly.
    Is that video SFW? I just got to work. Ima peep it
    -herbo

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

So first, you wanted to be a white man named Wilber or whatever. Well, you can go get your name changed right now and be Wilber. Won't make you white. Because white is not a gender.

As for it not being a spectrum... I think even a cursory examination will show that masculinity comes in all kinds of forms. There are lots of men who are real men in different ways. I would assume it's the same with women. It seems to be, but I can't speak for them as a whole.

And so there is some sort of non binary spectrum when it comes to sexuality and identity (ie. not only one way to be a "man" and not only one way to be a "woman.")

If you can accept this - and the facts are right there - then it isn't a massive leap to say hey, some women fall somewhere on this masculinity spectrum. Vica versa. If you make that leap, you have to accept a whole spectrum of gender.

The q is really whether you want to make that last leap or not.

Battle Record
    122-29

What do you mean not only one tyoe of male/female?
    What are the different types? Smh

Even still your stille either male/female. Idc what "variation" you make up and decide you are.

You dont change chromosomes and shit
    -herbo

Battle Record
    0-2

there is a difference between gender and sex...

sex is a biologically determined thing....
    gender is psychological...

theres where the difference lies, and makes it a bit easier to understand what these people are talking about on FB while rallying to use your bathroom.... although half of them dont even use the terms correctly when speaking either, so i dont know wtf they want...