User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: WK 14: Bomb Bard (9-8) VS GrimmReaperZ (5-5) - VOTE NOW

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

WK 14: Bomb Bard (9-8) VS GrimmReaperZ (5-5) - VOTE NOW

Punches due by THURSDAY
    Voting closes SUNDAY
    NEW BATTLES GO UP RIGHT AFTER

Check Ins
    If you can't check in then there's something wrong w/ you
    I won't be penalizing for not checking in though. Just make sure you drop a bar

No Shows
    1 no show gets you taken out of the "in" roster. You will have to sign back in the next week
    2 no shows gets you taken out of the "in" roster for 2 weeks
    3 no shows gets you booted from the league for the rest of the season

Voting
    Everyone is required to vote on 5 BATTLES MINIMUM. CONTENDERS AND CHAMP BEING MANDATORY
    1 vote deduction for every battle link missed
    Failure to vote at all will result in a boot from the league for 1 week
    If your opponent no shows, you must vote on the required minimum to get the win

Battle Rules
    NO FEEDING FROM OPPONENTS BAR IF THEY DROP FIRST
    In the event of a 3-way, each battler must drop 2 bars; 1 for each opponent
    Battler must drop a bar to get a win, even if their opponent no shows/doesn't check
    NO EXTENSIONS. It's only 1 bar
    NO editing punches after opponent drops
    Biting will result in a league/site ban
    Recycling will result in DQ 1st time and League Ban 2nd time

@Bomb Bard @GrimmReaperZ

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    9-6

Re: WK 14: Bomb Bard (9-8) VS GrimmReaperZ (5-5)

check... doubt hes gonna show, but whatever

Battle Record
    25-16
    Awards Key Tourney Champion FL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmReaperZ View Post
    check... doubt hes gonna show, but whatever
    Here

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    9-6

Doubt youll show or appear in the ring...and by the wayz it's looking
    ya might as well stop this before even hearing the *ding*...like microwave cooking

Battle Record
    25-16
    Awards Key Tourney Champion FL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Listen...
    Have U Broken Down in the Street, Cos I’m hating this chump
    It’s either I shoot this Retarder they’ll be pulling pieces of skull out the breaks of my truck

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Re: WK 14: Bomb Bard (9-8) VS GrimmReaperZ (5-5) - VOTE NOW

Vote bomb bard.
    Grimm- great wording. But ur concept is super old. Ur wording made it decent enough.
    Bomb- this was fire imo. I had the opposite feeling about wording, didnt love yours. Clean enough wording. But the brake retarder concept tho. Man thats mean. And u executed it well
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

RANK #10
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Thought Bomb had a more creative and harsh punch than Grimm

I've seen that timer going off concept that Grimm used & even tho it was an alright flip it didn't do enough here

v/Bomb Bard

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

So yea, I looked this over a few times.
    Thought both lines had medium sting, with equally odd structure.
    It came down to the concept and the delivery. Grimm had a weaker concept but a better flow/delivery,
    while Bomb had a stronger concept with a weaker flow.

I had an easier read with the 'ring' and 'ding' lines, but the broken down in the street/ retarder;brakes wordplay punch took it hEAr for me because of its edge in complexity.

V/Bomb and^^Notice how I spelled that wrong hear/ instead of here/ similar to /breaks instead of /brakes can make a difference in reading quite dramatically sometimes. BE clear on word placement for future sake

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

v. bomb bard ...i didnt like grimms bar at all tbh. not really that creative. bb had the harder hit

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

v/bomb
    i didnt think Grimms punch was bad. the idea was a bit dated tho unfortunately bomb dropped a pretty viscous punch this week. at the end of the bar i actually said eww and gave it the scrunched up face +headshake. good shit

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Vote - Bomb.

Grip got caught slipping. Always a risk to make the assumption you can take the foot off the fas. It was an okay jab. But that was it.

Bomb had a more creative concept...and despite misspelling brakes...(in a punch about brakes), he managed to keep his wording clean enough to make it hit. I feel like it was a more effective jab than your opponents.

Decent match. But Bomb took it.

I think Grimms punch was cool, but overly slept on via opponent. The microwave concept has been used on several occasions or flipped into a better execution rather. Bomb the only problem I have is the wording of break/brake connection. I understood your meaning just lacked the transition a bit. Creative approach nonetheless.

Overall: I have to give Bomb as the more creative sting this battle. Good stuff guys. Grim next time don't underestimate the timeline of you're opponent.
    The end of a Revelation.... But a Clever Word always illustrated.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Bomb wins