User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: WK 14 Contenders: Jit (6-6) Vs MV (9-7) - OPEN FOR VOTES

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

WK 14 Contenders: Jit (6-6) Vs MV (9-7) - OPEN FOR VOTES

Punches due by THURSDAY
    Voting closes SUNDAY
    NEW BATTLES GO UP RIGHT AFTER

Check Ins
    If you can't check in then there's something wrong w/ you
    I won't be penalizing for not checking in though. Just make sure you drop a bar

No Shows
    1 no show gets you taken out of the "in" roster. You will have to sign back in the next week
    2 no shows gets you taken out of the "in" roster for 2 weeks
    3 no shows gets you booted from the league for the rest of the season

Voting
    Everyone is required to vote on 5 BATTLES MINIMUM. CONTENDERS AND CHAMP BEING MANDATORY
    1 vote deduction for every battle link missed
    Failure to vote at all will result in a boot from the league for 1 week
    If your opponent no shows, you must vote on the required minimum to get the win

Battle Rules
    NO FEEDING FROM OPPONENTS BAR IF THEY DROP FIRST
    In the event of a 3-way, each battler must drop 2 bars; 1 for each opponent
    Battler must drop a bar to get a win, even if their opponent no shows/doesn't check
    NO EXTENSIONS. It's only 1 bar
    NO editing punches after opponent drops
    Biting will result in a league/site ban
    Recycling will result in DQ 1st time and League Ban 2nd time

@Jit @MV

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Re: WK 14 Contenders: Jit (6-6) Vs MV (9-7)

check

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

robbing jits just a job, dont say a word cuz ya bae & baby girl'll get viciously murked
    im courteous but diligent, so let me work or be at heaven's door to let them bitches in first

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RANK #10
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Right after u take this L ur shot down, I'ma killer w/ the techs
    Cuz it won't be ur 2nd place medal when I'm puttin silver on ya chest
    Last edited by YG; November 29th, 2018 at 11:02 AM

Re: WK 14 Contenders: Jit (6-6) Vs MV (9-7) - OPEN FOR VOTES

This was a fairly even battle.. Both came simple.

MV : I honestly expected better material from you. You hit em with the gunplay and rape his girl etc. Just didn't have enough sting behind the jab to make it more convincing.

JIT : same applies to you with an average punch hitting. The concept was more improved than MV. But the silver medal to the chest was eh... Okay for effort.

Overall: I will have to say Jit was the better opponent for this battle. Not a fresh idea, bit more rounded execution. Good battle tho guys.
    The end of a Revelation.... But a Clever Word always illustrated.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

v. JIT...that was nice. i vibe w/ that bar, kinda swaggy. MV had a nice concept but i dont think it hit as hard as JITS. Good read fellas

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

So yea, This was an interesting read. I see MV tried to formulate a wordplay with 'work'/diligence and Jit also came with a play on words with the silver line. What it came down to was the setup, which in a two line/one bar battle can really make the difference in appeal. Both punches landed at a moderate sting level but it was clear with a second and third read over that MV didn't choose to correlate any concept in the opener to close out very well, while Jit connected the two lines with a the idea of an 'L' and 'second place medal'.

Gotta V/ Jit for the better overall bar here, the 'work' WP with -work- being in the same line it was played with, took away too dramatically from the impact.

Wait a min Wait a min wait A MINUTE.... At FOURTH glance, im noticing that MV had a nameplay AND a wordplay bar with one word "diligent" which actually ties the setup and punch together verry nicely... with this new insight into the fact that @J. Dill may be infact the same person as Jit, I have to recast my vote..
    Seee the setup comes not from the idea that the two(his girl/his kid) are involved/ gonna get murked, but that MV emphasizes that "Dill" being a "gent" would wanna be there to let them in before his opponent gets to them (viciously) .. wowww... I compleely missed that. Thank God for the edit butoon in this thread cause the wrong person got my initial vote.

I really gotta V/ MV for the solid connection between cause and effect, with a good setup and punch, as well as a RARE double Wordplay and Nameplay on his opponent Wow.. Good drop! Both of you but with attention to detail MV clearly gets it versus a well delivered but rather generic bar in comparison. MV you should've stared with" Jit" aka J. Dill .. gotta make some things clear unfortunately
    Last edited by Networth; November 29th, 2018 at 03:18 PM

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

This was a pretty cool match. Jit had a pretty solid jab, nothing ground breakinh. But really clean execution. No real qualms with the bar. I just feel like your opponent was about to match your level of execution, with a better concept. I've seen one or two "be at the gates waiting for em" type concepts. But the name flip and overall verbiage was very solid, and lead to more impact. Close match, but Mv edged this.

Vote - MV

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    9-6

Jits bar was simple and not effective... MVs bar was way too stretched but a good concept and name flip.... gd shit MV

V- MV

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

3-2 MV this needs votes @For Battling @Barcotic @King
    @orc @plethora @Plaz @Greedy @bashem up @Blue Bayou

Battle Record
    5-7

Quote Originally Posted by Networth View Post
    So yea, This was an interesting read. I see MV tried to formulate a wordplay with 'work'/diligence and Jit also came with a play on words with the silver line. What it came down to was the setup, which in a two line/one bar battle can really make the difference in appeal. Both punches landed at a moderate sting level but it was clear with a second and third read over that MV didn't choose to correlate any concept in the opener to close out very well, while Jit connected the two lines with a the idea of an 'L' and 'second place medal'.

Gotta V/ Jit for the better overall bar here, the 'work' WP with -work- being in the same line it was played with, took away too dramatically from the impact.

Wait a min Wait a min wait A MINUTE.... At FOURTH glance, im noticing that MV had a nameplay AND a wordplay bar with one word "diligent" which actually ties the setup and punch together verry nicely... with this new insight into the fact that @J. Dill may be infact the same person as Jit, I have to recast my vote..
    Seee the setup comes not from the idea that the two(his girl/his kid) are involved/ gonna get murked, but that MV emphasizes that "Dill" being a "gent" would wanna be there to let them in before his opponent gets to them (viciously) .. wowww... I compleely missed that. Thank God for the edit butoon in this thread cause the wrong person got my initial vote.

I really gotta V/ MV for the solid connection between cause and effect, with a good setup and punch, as well as a RARE double Wordplay and Nameplay on his opponent Wow.. Good drop! Both of you but with attention to detail MV clearly gets it versus a well delivered but rather generic bar in comparison. MV you should've stared with" Jit" aka J. Dill .. gotta make some things clear unfortunately
    Sheesh this vote literally almost made me cum. Now that’s what I call a 1-2 vote lmao

I got MV here. Creative wordplay and I actually liked it, whole bar flowed smooth. Johns wasn’t bad but it’s a played concept that’s been done a lot.

Vote MV

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Jit had a good bar with good wording. MV had a dope np but wording was off. Even based on discrepancy in wording. Tie breaker goes to the personal factor.

V/MV

Battle Record
    86-54

Mv wins