User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Fallcano Semi Finals: Bash Vs Jit Vs Grimm - Open For Votes

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Fallcano Semi Finals: Bash Vs Jit Vs Grimm - Open For Votes

https://media.giphy.com/media/x55dUd7iBrltK/source.gif
    RB Front Lines Presents
    FALLCANO

RULES
    10 Lines(5 Bars)
    DUE: 4 DAYS(SATURDAY DEC 1ST) By 11:59PM PST
    MUST CHECK IN ASAP
    24 EXT ARE AVAILABLE.. SO PM VERSE IF NEED BE

EVERYONE MUST VOTE ON EVERY TOURNEY BATTLE!!!!
    EVERY VOTE WILL BE WORTH FL POINTS
    (I'll post in the ranking system)

OTHER FL BATTLE VOTES ARE WORTH POINTS AS WELL!!! SO VOTE THE FUCK UP

Some of yall said week is a long time....
    Quicker Battles get Open For Votes & Closed...
    Quicker Next round goes up

EACH ROUND WILL HAVE SHORTENED DUE DATES!!!!
    SO BE PREPARED!

@Jit @BashEmUP @GrimmReaperZ

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Re: Fallcano Semi Finals: Bash Vs Jit Vs Grimm

Welcome to the grave yard fellas...

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

I put Bahr By Mistake instead of Grimm. Just a heads up in case you missed that

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Yayter...

we can throw fists bro, this exchange is non verbal
    if grimace i've got an uppercut that'll change his entire face purple
    its a one way ticket to the afterlife w/ what my heat can spit
    im the bus driver,'for a price ill open up & give ya peeps a trip'
    sorry john, all the voters know u never go bonkers
    if the crowd goes "jit jit jit jit jit jit!", its probably a G-Unit concert
    fragile as fuck, shatter ya frame when the fists start splitting
    give a 'few taps to the chest & he'll drop dead', its a kill bill ending
    listen jit...those "ill fuck ya bitch" lines prove ur a non threat
    every battle he's droppin' 'pussy bars', & i aint talkin' his concepts

RANK #18
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Grimm aka 0-3 against me

I beeeen sonned you, now Reaper'll know what death finally feel like
    Fire aimed at the top til ya lid smokin, ur dome is the Fallcano gif in real life
    Told my bitch to bring friends & they were hooked like some heroin addicts
    Last time u had 3 Ho's comin out ur mouth in one night was Caroling faggot
    Bash aint starting a movement, u take losses & retreat after bad murders
    U revolting like Nat Turner? How when every other week ur on the backburner
    & stop w/ the gunbars, he thinks flexin here'll make em' look tall
    Plz... Virginia Techs are less impressive than that school in football
    Shouldn't have to write to these faggots, Ryno stay on his rookie shit
    I would tell u to BashEmUp, Grimm - but ur just as weak as that pussy is

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    9-6

Bashemup aka Odd Ways aka Death Recon
    Jit aka J.Dill aka Dillinger

Spree made this a 3 way since.....well,

Since neither one of them can grab the title, so him adding a Reaperz batch… is a fab look
    plus 2 bitches fightin’, to see who can just REACH for the belt?...sounds like a divas ladder match in my book

Reaperz’ll catch u both snoozing .....then , just to avoid the hassle of bruising a knuckle
    Then I'll simply walk off smoooooth…..cooler than the other side of the pillow I used as a muzzle

Ayo J…..u pro’lly been hit with some “dill & a pickle” bars before, but I’d switch the story
    These aint simply twitter fingers, fuck text…I’ll bring that pickle shit to life..that's Rick & Morty

Bash… u were never elite , so ya journey getting THIS far is even more than u fuckin’ deserved bitch
    Jit wannabe top 5? till I sideline ya season in the league….ALL you’ll make is the Dillingered reserve list

Wish ya WOULD tag in those fag aliases, watch Death Reconstruck ya face to literally crack
    Bash up ya 2 man show & bounce before u can get even….dont care to watch “the odd ways Jitterry act"

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

^fairly well done, although I've seen it, this is an ok flip
    ^ok
    ^lolol this was good, coulda been dope if you highlighted the new york theme with more than bonkers in the setup.
    ^decent, kinda vague
    ^good close

v.s

Fire aimed at the top til ya lid smokin, ur dome is the Fallcano gif in real life
    ^this is a high level opener. witty and hard hitting
    ^Wow, and excellent yet generic bar, still not really battle specific to a fault, but a good funny bar
    ^meh.. this is hit or miss depending on wording and delivery which is questionable
    ^Damn.. tryna eat, is it lunchtime where you at? lol good bar
    ^Im sleepin on who Rhino is(no pun) i really don't know but I was looking for a rhyme with both opponents mention and you did it. Fairly well overall^

Vs

Since neither one of them can grab the title, so him adding a Reaperz batch… is a fab look
    plus 2 bitches fightin’, to see who can just REACH for the belt?...sounds like a divas ladder match in my book
    ^WOW that's funny, most ways you read it. Well Delivered.
    Reaperz’ll catch u both snoozing .....then , just to avoid the hassle of bruising a knuckle
    Then I'll simply walk off smoooooth…..cooler than the other side of the pillow I used as a muzzle
    ^Nice
    Ayo J…..u pro’lly been hit with some “dill & a pickle” bars before, but I’d switch the story
    These aint simply twitter fingers, fuck text…I’ll bring that pickle shit to life..that's Rick & Morty
    ^Meh.. good flow tho
    Bash… u were never elite , so ya journey getting THIS far is even more than u fuckin’ deserved bitch
    Jit wannabe top 5? till I sideline ya season in the league….ALL you’ll make is the Dillingered reserve list
    ^Sick nameplay fr.. never saw that one comin .
    Wish ya WOULD tag in those fag aliases, watch Death Reconstruck ya face to literally crack
    Bash up ya 2 man show & bounce before u can get even….dont care to watch “the odd ways Jitterry act"
    ^This was a dope attempt and a nameplay; it fell off in delivery, although that delivery is the best way u could've done. Guess it was a small reach that paid off, but is still a stretch.. idk good attempt I guess?

So yeah, I checked this battle out reluctantly because three ways when interesting can be something to rave over and other times they just fall flat of anything but three separate verses Versus one another.
    This battle exceed my expectations.

Each of these verses were theoretically at championship level of content. Each in it's way aim directly at opponents in question and left an aire of excitement in their delivery,

What it came down to, and to shame, it rarely does where it should come down to, that one bar; the bar that settles with you as the best attempt you've seen to correlate the verse to the situation at hand. This was that bar:

Grimm

Vs in a close second
    Jit

and VersUs this that was also good
    Bash

These should be BARsofTHEWeek and this battle should get these fellas recognized in the the FL Battle of the Week. whoever does the Fallcano Mag should be slapped if they say different. Fr tho, a good read here and props on a good show ya'll/

V/Grimm for a combination of a top notch bar which they all had, and a couple better attempts at nameplay.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Bash
    the concept was there it just wasnted executed properly. i get grim but the 'ace'? if i saw a play off of the last syllable of that word i would have been more inclined to fk with this punch
    1/5 as it felt incomplete

ok gun bar here. i fuck with but its not really aimed at your opponent 2.5/5
    i fucks with this bar lol creative and an unexpected np imo. 4/5
    this was alright. i think wording killed off some of the potential in this punch 2/5
    solid closer, good personal. decent hit. 3/5

not a bad verse at all. i think it was a bit unpolished and rushed. i can tell that you wording wasnt as clean as you would normally drop.
    12.5/25

vs

Jit

this is ok. good imagery and energy for an opener 3/5
    Last time u had 3 Ho's comin out ur mouth in one night was Caroling faggot bu the multies were tight
    not feeling this. super played concept bro 1/5
    this one felt like more of a diss. and im not seeing the coalation in this bar i feel like you went off your train of thought at the very end 1/5
    ok. good personal here lol. i like it 3.5/5
    ok np diss. nothing complicated but still got the point across 2.5/5

not too shabby overall i dont feel like this is Jit's best work. i have definitely seem him come with more complexity and fresher concepts in his bars. still he had a couple bangers i here that i rock with
    11/25

vs

Grimm

ok solid opener here. 4/5

probably not a new concept but you definitely added some Jit swag to this one. wording was a bit off with the extra "then" 3.5/5

this was a good concept. pickle rick could have been a killer bar but as it it just didnt have impact 1/5

lol that np was cool. dillingered/dill injured 2.5/5

i see where you were going here and you had a lot to work with in this bar but i dont feel like it came together properly.
    depsite the 1.5/5 im giving this bar there were some good ideas but i feel like you tried to put too many concepts/NPs into one bar.

12.5/25

ok in the end i have a tie with Grimm and and Bash. Then i have Jit bringing up a very close 3rd. i feel like these verses were very close in quality and that made it very difficult for me to choose who i think has one. i have been deliberating for about an hour now going back and forth and meticulously scrutinizing each bar. please dont take offense if you think your bars were marked low, its most likely because on further review and comparison with your other bars and your other 2 opponents bars that forced me to grade it on a curved scale. Overall i agree with networth that this came down to only a few bars. while Grimm had the harder hitting bars imo. like he really lit these two up but his misses were a lot harder also. with that being said i have to go with Bash for consistency through his verse. Even tho i want to lean towards Grimm his bar quality was all over the place which is a shame because i think he had 2 of the best bars in this 3 way.

v/Bash

Battle Record
    86-54

Re: Fallcano Semi Finals: Bash Vs Jit Vs Grimm - Open For Votes

1-1-0
    Bash and Grimm ties let’s get more votes
    @Barcotic @plethora @King @For Battling @Greedy @JEM. @Bahriman @AeeYo @whoisthis @OG Maestro @Celph Taut @Plaz @Phalanx

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

bash-
    opener: ive seen this done before, so it takes away from the freshness, but overall i thought this was just decent. the face purple pay off was kinda predictable imo
    afterlife: i fuck w this
    jit: def creative here. something about it comes off as underdeloped, mybe rushed. but this was a great concept. good shit
    kill bill: something about this i didnt like. i fk w the visuals, but something is turning me off to this bar. and its a solid bar, but i dont like it
    closer: this was ok. nothing special imo

jit-
    opener: solid. good shit
    ho ho ho: played concept. nothing really special about it stands out as different here. this is a miss for me
    nat turner: this was a good concept. but i feel like you couldnt quite display the idea the way you wanted. it kinda falls falt imo
    virginia tech: i knoooow i seen this before, but idk where i seen it so i cant hate on it. good shit
    closer: this is a miss for me, way too simple imo

Grimm-
    opener:nice one, prob the best opener of the bunch
    other side of the pillow: played reference, but u had a really nice flip to it. this works
    Pickle rick: decent. i dont like it tbh, but theres really nothing wrong w it, i just dont like it.
    injured reserve list: i see what you was going for, but this wp dont work imo
    dill injured/dillingered but wtf is a dillingered? that is a force imo
    closer: a little wordy imo, but all the tie ins were there. this was decent, you really could have done more w less, here

overeall, i got Bash on consistency.
    Grimm in a very close 2nd place
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

-ok start

-ok

-ill give u creative points here

-not feelin

-lol nice personal

Vs

-decent start

-lol

-not feelin

-ok

-light closer

Vs

Since neither one of them can grab the title, so him adding a Reaperz batch… is a fab look 
    plus 2 bitches fightin’, to see who can just REACH for the belt?...sounds like a divas ladder match in my book
    -not a good start

Reaperz’ll catch u both snoozing .....then  , just to avoid the hassle of bruising a knuckle
    Then I'll simply walk off smoooooth…..cooler than the other side of the pillow I used as a muzzle 
    -no too basic

Ayo J…..u pro’lly been hit with some “dill & a pickle” bars before, but I’d switch the story
    These aint simply twitter fingers, fuck text…I’ll bring that pickle shit to life..that's Rick & Morty 
    -nah

Bash… u were never elite , so ya journey getting THIS far is even more than u fuckin’ deserved bitch
    Jit wannabe top 5? till I sideline ya season in the league….ALL you’ll make is the Dillingered reserve list 
    -no

Wish ya WOULD tag in those fag aliases, watch Death Reconstruck ya face to literally crack
    Bash up ya 2 man show & bounce before u can get even….dont care to watch “the odd ways Jitterry act"
    -no

Ok this was really close against bash & jit but I gotta edge it to bash for being more consistent

V- bash

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Decent attempt
    Not bad
    Lol... not bad
    Dope concept, decent execution
    Not a bad ender

Nice
    Good
    Eh
    Good
    Eh ender

Stretched af

Eh

Nah

Lonnng winded
    Nah

Got it as Jit first, Bash second, and Grimm 3rd.

Jit for the more well rounded usage of personals set ups and execution as well as decent concepts, Bash 2nd for a more straight to the point approach - although a bit fillerish and weak on execution, then Grimm... saw potential with personals but the length made the bars feel less effective.

v - Jit

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by BashEmUP View Post
    Yayter...

Wasn't horrible, but I've seen stleast half a dozen Grimmus flips verses him. This just didn't do enough for me.
    This was a decent jab. Cool concept.
    Man I wanna like this. But to me it's "g-g-g-G-unit." The t in his name fucks it up phonetically. Props for thinking outside the box.
    This was pretty nice. I fucks with it.
    [B]This wasn't the best execution. Just not sure about the wording. However, as it's known, "yo girl" concepts are a pet peeve of mine, and I like this angle as a result. Decent jab to close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jit View Post
    Grimm aka 0-3 against me

This was alright. More a light jab, but still hits.
    This was cool. Funny jab.
    This was nice. Pretty solid punch.
    The way it's worded isn't super effective, but I like the wordplay enough to rate it as a quick jab.
    Wasn't big on this closer. I like that you went for the double nameflip, it just feels underdeveloped.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmReaperZ View Post
    Bashemup aka Odd Ways aka Death Recon
    Jit aka J.Dill aka Dillinger

Spree made this a 3 way since.....well,

This concept didn't do much for me. I've seen reach for the belt/ ladder match angles before, a the diva/bitches didn't add much. Also, not to nitpick, but the phrase "to see who can just reach for a belt" struck me as weird wording.

This was pretty dope, honestly. Solid punch.

This was mild. Taking the concept at face value, though it definitely doesn't resonate as I don't watch that show. That said, saying fuck text in a text battle seems redundant.
    This was almost dope..until you read it twice. I get that he has used the moniker Dillinger...but dilingered is not a word. I like the dill injured and overall concept, but a wordplay has to work both ways.

This was pretty cool. I'm a sucker for a double wordplay, and this was solid.

Bar 1- Jit. Bash. Grimm.
    Bar 2- Grimm. Jit. Bash.
    Bar 3- Jit. Grim. Bash.
    Bar 4- Bash. Jit. Grimm.
    Bar 5- Grimm. Bash. Jit.

This was a pretty dope. All three had some dope shit, and some misses. All three were pretty much neck and neck, and showed a lot of creativity. I think Jit edged it out based on consistency. To illustrate, I assigned points to each bar based on the order I ranked them in my head to head comparison. 1st got 3pts, 2nd got two, and 3rd got one.

Jit - 11
    Grim - 10
    Bash - 9

Vote Jit

Battle Record
    86-54

3-2-1

Bash leads fallowed by jit then Grimm
    @Barcotic @King @plethora can we get some votes yall

Battle Record
    2-3

BASH

^^lol. I like it

^^OK

^^Not with it

^^Yeah

^^Yeah

JIT
    ^^OK

^^Yeah. But the set-up could have been better

^^Yeah

^^Yes siiiir. But is he from Virginia , though?

^^Damn

GRIMMREAPERZ
    ^^Not quite, unless I'm missing somethin

^^Yes siiir.

^^Didn't do it for me. Never seen Rick & Morty... my bad

^^No sir

^^Lost on me, bro

To me it came down to Bash and Jit... I'll have to vote Jit - his closer was harsh