92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

WK 15 Champ Match: Greedy (18-5) vs MV (10-7) - MV wins

Punches due by FRIDAY
    Voting closes SUNDAY
    NEW BATTLES GO UP RIGHT AFTER

Check Ins
    If you can't check in then there's something wrong w/ you
    I won't be penalizing for not checking in though. Just make sure you drop a bar

No Shows
    1 no show gets you taken out of the "in" roster. You will have to sign back in the next week
    2 no shows gets you taken out of the "in" roster for 2 weeks
    3 no shows gets you booted from the league for the rest of the season

Voting
    Everyone is required to vote on 5 BATTLES MINIMUM. CONTENDERS AND CHAMP BEING MANDATORY
    1 vote deduction for every battle link missed
    Failure to vote at all will result in a boot from the league for 1 week
    If your opponent no shows, you must vote on the required minimum to get the win

Battle Rules
    NO FEEDING FROM OPPONENTS BAR IF THEY DROP FIRST
    In the event of a 3-way, each battler must drop 2 bars; 1 for each opponent
    Battler must drop a bar to get a win, even if their opponent no shows/doesn't check
    NO EXTENSIONS. It's only 1 bar
    NO editing punches after opponent drops
    Biting will result in a league/site ban
    Recycling will result in DQ 1st time and League Ban 2nd time
    Last edited by Barcotic; December 15th, 2018 at 10:31 AM

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Re: WK 15 Champ Match: Greedy (18-5) vs MV (10-7)

check

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Ain't never been no bitch
    Ain't never been no hoe, Aye
    -sada baby
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

i usually slap bitches, im going all out no penny pinching i wont risk it
    so when embody greed know that the hand i give him was close-fisted

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Shotty w the salvo12. Thats a silencer...u should wisely dash n run
    Bullets barely make a hum, V. But the impact is like a high speed crash in one
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Re: WK 15 Champ Match: Greedy (18-5) vs MV (10-7) - OPEN 4 VOTES

Aww damnnn.. why'd this have to be so tough to vote on.. smh fr... I could write atleast a couple paragraphs frfr but I'm sure everyone is tired of that.

^U needed to explain what was embodied here and found a way to connect that with the setup and deliver it within the punch. Penny pinching almost escaped recognition as a high level set up with the closed fist punch, but because of the quick witted delivery, you either get it on the 2nd read or down the line while really breaking down each line.

vs

^U needed to explain what a salvo12 was to most(too a fault) but after connecting so well with the punch, the wordy setup was almost made null... (most may not even know that SalvoAutoParts is an actual thing) but because the flow was so contrived, even though the thought was extremely well formulated, the ever so well connected setup and punch lost invariable sting compared to your opponent's simply due to an over-paused delivery, that needs more imagination/understanding than a direct hit.

So yea, I mean really.. this one was a championship caliber battle that really sets RB apart from other text sites in terms of pure creativity and delivery.. of which the latter is mainly what I based my vote off of. Both artists presented a unique concept that showcased each battler's ability to create with word play and double entendre like punches that really left for an interesting read, and even more difficult vote.

Still, a winner must be chosen and I

V/ MV for a cleaner hit that was much easier to read and comprehend.

Helluva battle frfr

!
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

This was a dope champ match. Mv had a nice nameflip, and set it up and delivered it properly. It's a solid bar. Not a lot a lot to complain about. Greedy had a pretty slick bar. Hum V isn't the dopest wordplay, but it was set up really nicely. My only knock is the fact that it hinges on the second letter of his name, and I haven't seen people reference him as V. I could be wrong, but that slight disconnect was enough to allow your opponent to edge it in a tight one.

Vote - MV

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MV View Post
    clever. self np w/ a np but the wording was solid
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
    this was nasty. good tie ins
    v. Greedy...was gonna vote on this yesterday but i had to read it a few more times. I give him the edge for the better attack.

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

This was a dope match
    Extremely close

I liked both bars bit there can only be one winner

I liked how u both brought ur concepts to life wit all ur tie-ins. I thought mv's bar flowed a lil bit better and I like how he incorporated his name when he did a greed np. Thought that was super creative sooooo....

V- mv

RANK #10
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

v/ Greedy here, shit was fire

MV was cool too and maybe a lil more creative but I like the direct approach that Greedy came with

MV's was a little long winded. This'll prolly come down to personal preference for some but I'm leaning Greedy

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

3-2 need votes

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

MV's was cool.

Greedy's bar was fire.

Greedy gets this one.

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Cool battle here

MV that play was clever and with the tie ins in the setup aiding the wordplay in the punch I think this is an all around dope bar and nameplay

Greedy cool wordplay and fresh take on a V nameplay, worked well as an attack line... I think calling him V is a bit of a reach and forced the play.. I get it's tough as hes only got two initials for a name but still, in my eyes it's no different then me using an Ora play in regards to Pleth... I like the concept tho

On the whole I prefer MV's concept and that it was a more direct nameplay so he gets my vote... props to both

MV.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

4-3 let’s get a few more votes

Battle Record
    86-54

Both bars are dope just felt MV’s set up was a bit wordy... and greedy bar no one refers to him as V. I used a bar on barcotic calling him cot was leading till he swayed and ended up losing because no one calls him cot. So I gotta edge this to MV. If we called him V this bar would be flames so I gotta edge this to him.

V/V