We are two serpents in the Garden of Eden; we harbor a demon; we are the father of Jesus
We have a promise; to protect Adam and Eve; the rapture will cease; are somber is reason
We're not lost as the heathens; but we are lost in these heathens; as they are pondering reason
'Do no eat the fruit, I say; laughing at Adam and Eve; as they try to conquer this demon

- Somber as Eden, I'm a snake in the grass; tasting the grass; my blades will be slashed
- Evasive as fast, embracing the task; we are two snakes with a gaze that's un-matched
- I ponder Adam and Eve, somber with leave, test of obedience, rest my omnipotence
- For the future presence's, will test the envious green grass's omnipresent's

I'm a demon that has dominion over the devil; I give my test of wit with cleverness to Adam and Eve
The rapture will leave; or the rapture is gone; I slither in the pasture and sing the saddest of songs
'Verbosity and burning environ conquer these plagues; they are better off scorching in flames
The Lord will be named; accord will be flames; I am hell's tongue as I torture their flames'

- I scorch their souls with flames, my fire burns for eternity; I'm a certain beast
- My omnipresence, taunts your relish, you can only see such fruit in your burning dreams
- Focus your morals on omnipresence, would you rather enjoy the fruit or be taught a lesson?
- Tongue of hellish, for only sheep of the devil can belong to blessings

They are coming close to eating the apple; having sex during hours of the day; their coward will be vain
As serpent I slithers down their crevices; prostrates to their negligence; I'm devouring a plague
The grass is envious as environ; as Adam and Eve begin to touch the tree of life
'Yet if you do not touch or genius the tree of life; it will turn to a tree of light'

- The Garden of Eden, we harbor as demons; we bring jealous to the envious green grass
- Our zealousness cease slash, as I see green grass, jealousness seize fast
- I am a snake in the grass, I see Adam and Even consume the Apple of Eden
- For as I'm a demon, I conceive; and see a green grass land, turn to land of the heathens

Environ is their new name; yet they seem calm and peaceful; as the animals in the pasture
The Garden of Eden will harbor the rapture; God said; now we're laughing at the matter
Abra Cadabra; magic was produced; a wish and a prayer formed; flourishing the serpents as astonishing demons
For when they saw the fruit as delicious; but did not consume; we saved humanity; in The Garden of Eden.

Now, Heaven can flourish; as we grow Angel wings.