User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: Cotic aka Barcotic aka Duck King

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Re: Cotic aka Barcotic aka Duck King

You make no sense at all. Im upset at the length u went to cheat, u fkn idiot. Even after that, i was confident my "played" bar would win. But u cheated so that u didnt have to face an L to a "played" line.
    Idk if its played. Lmao i care that you had to cheat to avoid it. Smh

And u didnt call him out for 20. U called him out. HE set a line limit. U got shook and tried to hide behind "20max" rules. Lmao

And hows dude too trash for big amount of lines?
    But not too trash for 20?
    Not too trash to call out in the 1st place?
    Lmao
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

tf are u even talking about? LOLLL

i called him out for an LLL battle
    LLL=10 MIN/20 MAX

did i really need to express im not down for any more than that in the event this moron was to tryn make it an 80 line battle?? lmao i think not

- - - Updated - - -

theres no way in hell ima write any more than 20 lines for this trashtier fgt

stay out of it greedy, ur being a weirdo

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Hes trash tier.. But u called him out? Explain

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    tf are u even talking about? LOLLL

i called him out for an LLL battle
    LLL=10 MIN/20 MAX

did i really need to express im not down for any more than that in the event this moron was to tryn make it an 80 line battle?? lmao i think not

- - - Updated - - -

theres no way in hell ima write any more than 20 lines for this trashtier fgt

stay out of it greedy, ur being a weirdo
    You didnt set a line limit til after he did. And since when did "rules" matter? Lmao niggas JUST broke that 20max rule 2 fkn weeks ago. And it went fine. U making excuses.

U called him out thinking he wouldn't be bout it.. Only hes about that 80pc. Now you making every excuse in the book.

Whatever tho man. Lol
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

i.....called......him.......out....to......an..... .LLL......battle......which....is......20 MAX AKA THE VERY MOST I AM WILLING TO CRUSH THIS FGT WITH

bruh........ smfh just stop
    u cannot be that retarded

- - - Updated - - -

ur reaching hard

- - - Updated - - -

if it were blue
    king
    spit
    orc

hell, EVEN YOU

id def. go more

but 80 vs femv? no fucking thank u
    u a fooooool for tryna say im ducking, frfr
    he either wants to accept the original league callout or hes a pussy n doesnt... idgaf nemore

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    i.....called......him.......out....to......an..... .LLL......battle......which....is......20 MAX AKA THE VERY MOST I AM WILLING TO CRUSH THIS FGT WITH

bruh........ smfh just stop
    u cannot be that retarded

- - - Updated - - -

ur reaching hard

- - - Updated - - -

if it were blue
    king
    spit
    orc

hell, EVEN YOU

id def. go more

but 80 vs mv the king? no fucking way i can win
    blah blah blah im ducking, frfr
    he either wants to accept the original league callout or im a pussy n doesnt... idgaf nemore
    blahb lah blah blah. lets go 40 of them thangs or shuddup my dude. you been crying about this shit. you called me out..so lets get busy. i dont have to accept your call out. you are mentally beneath me. but i said ok ...

we can do this but lets make it a show. its not my fault you are a sprinter. so if you want this smoke go 40. it not go about your business. call it ducking. call it whatever my lil dude.

corny ass crying about rules..where were those tears when you were breaking all kinds of rules to try and cheat @Greedy out of a single bar battle? huh? speak up? if you dont want to get this bars on ya head then fall back and find your business elsewhere. pussy ass boy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    151-13

20 duck?

- - - Updated - - -

ur literally editing my quotes to say what ur delusional ass wants me to say lmao even when u quote me in this thread (ex: mv the king, etc..)

ur so far in ur feelings here & excuses ur resorting to editingwhat im saying to u... smh fkn loser

go sign into LLL n stfu

Battle Record
    151-13

or not...pusssssyboy

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

ill set it up tomorrow in FL. stop ducking me scrub
    40+ bars due by friday? im sure you have most of the written already

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    151-13

nope
    fl is garb. & so are u

ur officially a bitch now as well for not battling me in LLL

that is all

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

We can still make this happen if both parties can agree to 40 lines a piece instead of 80. We can also break it down to a series of 4 battles with 10 line max or 20 1-2 Punch battles.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    We can still make this happen if both parties can agree to 40 lines a piece instead of 80. We can also break it down to a series of 4 battles with 10 line max or 20 1-2 Punch battles.
    This battle happened (Barcotic vs MV) by far the funniest troll battle I’ve ever seen

Unfortunately I can’t find it anywhere

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I think it was deleted then. I searched after your LLL post but can't find it anywhere.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Last edited by Soule; November 1st, 2023 at 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    32-6

Barcotic's verse was crazy. I loved that shit. Lmao @ MV's tho. Wow.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

It's a classic

Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.