User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: WK16: SIN of Darkness (0-4) vs MV (0-1) MV Wins

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

WK16: SIN of Darkness (0-4) vs MV (0-1) MV Wins

http://i.imgur.com/GtJT262.png

LLL SEASON XXII RULES!

verses due: FRIDAY 11:59PST
    Minimum Lines = 10 Lines
    Maximum Lines = 20 Lines

CHAMP MATCH IS MIN 14 Lines

Extension: Up to opponent IF verse completed & posted/sent. Otherwise at the Moderators discretion.
    If an EXT is needed, you MUST inquire 24 hours prior to deadline, otherwise it will be DECLINED!
    VOTING CLOSES SUNDAY
    BATTLES SET SHORTLY AFTER!
    EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO VOTE ON LLL champ,FL CHAMP (if OFV) and LLL Contender matches
    EVERYONE IS ALSO REQUIRED TO PROVIDE 3 OTHER VOTING LINKS FROM LEAGUE
    Failure to provide these links will result in vote deduction THIS WEEK
    ur 5 voting links are due Sunday 6 pm central, 7 eastern, etc etc.
    Failure to meet these requirements two weeks in a row will Earn yourself an L on your record & 3 weeks till Title contention
    3 Week Failure = Season Ban

1 no shows you out for the fallowing week.
    3 no shows you out for season.

Since everyone MUST Vote on Champ/Contenders
    Those battles will be Majority Votes WIN!!

NO BITING OR RECYCLING!!!!
    Biting results in a SEASON BAN
    Recycle Once = DQ
    RECYCLE TWICE = BANNED FOR SEASON

Contender match loses result in 2 weeks till contention

CHECKS,VERSES VOTES ONLY IN BATTLE THREADS!!!!!

Pic Battles MUST BE AGREED ON! IF NOT THAN NO PICS!!

@SIN of Darkness
    Last edited by Barcotic; December 19th, 2018 at 03:20 PM
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Re: WK16: SIN of Darkness (0-4) vs MV (0-1)

Check, will answer early.

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Against me..you'll hear the scream of silent Sirens.. I'll outshine you with the rays of ultraviolets (to play door mind's for the evenings!)
    You can't see my double cross like a rising Pilate..you're gay as hell...MV stands for.. My Valor? You're trying to save your ass..and..Saving Private Ryan's
    In war I have dog tags I have your drawback in clenches! I knock tracks with pension
    Draw back with teck clips..you can't escape my bars..Shawshank Redemption..
    I'm judges when I pop the gavel..I'll kill you at the top like popping snapple
    saying you rap but you're going pop in battles..you're basically the worm in the rotten apple..
    my scorn will hail ghosts..I'll have you going ghost..I'll lay forth the pale toast
    I'll close the door..and sail boat..with well flows..I'll have you 'frozen on tracks' like ice storms on rail roads
    I'll turn you blue as ghosts..I'll break bread and do a toast..
    I'm true and known..you're retarded like The Truman Show..you're so wack..I can't tell if you're doing dope..or doing coke..
    I'm deceiving your idols..you can't touch the apple..as I teach as disciple..
    I'll besiege as a eyeful..I'll put a Acts to your arms..like reading the Bible..
    I have the sadder burst to lay this waste..grab a hearse and see the day
    stab a verse with easy says..I'll put this 'faggot in a box' like massacre's at gay parade's..

14..don't get..don't vote..

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

check

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

AHS-American Horror Story

im on the map as a legend for killing fools so pray for blessings
    or im after your basin<--finding her in one of those can lead to major depression
    goodluck break ya leg, battle you everyday on a different floor for an allegory
    doctors'll be realigning ya limb thinking AHS same cast but different stories
    you the snitch type? better tell if know where papi hiding the bricks
    believe me, imma find out what sinew...even if i have cut through that shit
    im the epitome of evil but had an epiphany to get my life right today
    hold ya underwater until u floating up stream.. i got confused how to wash sin away
    off memory i'll act out like dave chappelle when he larp on set
    where'ever darknesses put'em in the same place as rick james..thats as dark as it gets
    yo girl on me i gave her the dick, fucked her now she onna jihad
    she will never push this deicide............for the love of god
    you seriously want arson in ya pen game like me? ok lets get one thing clear
    now that its directed at you we gonna see if this flame retarded or if sinsear

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Re: WK16: SIN of Darkness (0-4) vs MV (0-1) OPEN FOR VOTES

So yea.. i think some ppl are taking your shit literaly Sin and not voting casue they dont get it, or dont want to.. so u may wanna cease with that. Still, this battle was lacking in direct hits and had major reaches by one, and some farfetched attempts by the other.

Best bars were:

I'll besiege as a eyeful..I'll put a Acts to your arms..like reading the Bible..
    ^Best short bar attempt of your short career my dude.. well set up minus overwording which is typpical of you, then fairly well delivered minus the filler "besiege as a eyefull"<maybe I misread Acts tho, u seem a nit more studied... 7/10 for effort.
    stab a verse with easy says..I'll put this 'faggot in a box' like massacre's at gay parade's..
    ^Decent attempt, but Im starting to wonder if you're even over the age of 20 cause your use of multis(sadder/grab hearse/ stab verse/ massacre) is begging the question to whether u are actually attempting to correlate these concepts or just think they sound cool..6/10

versus

^this wordplay/nameplay bar was well placed in an otherwise low tier verse(altho i imagine intentionally considering the opponent).. coulda obviously been better set with the drugs angle but nice hit 8/10
    hold ya underwater until u floating up stream.. i got confused how to wash sin away
    ^cool delivery on the setup up evil vs good/realization.. everything else a bar above and below(except MAYBE the Sinsear punch) wouldn't stand against most others here.. but you seriously already knew that...

V/ MV for the better hits in this mess of a showing.
    Last edited by Networth; December 20th, 2018 at 03:56 PM

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by SIN of Darkness View Post
    Against me..you'll hear the scream of silent Sirens.. I'll outshine you with the rays of ultraviolets (to play door mind's for the evenings!)
    You can't see my double cross like a rising Pilate..you're gay as hell...MV stands for.. My Valor? You're trying to save your ass..and..Saving Private Ryan's
    This was horribly stretched, worded, and conceived. Just a mess.
    In war I have dog tags I have your drawback in clenches! I knock tracks with pension
    You can escape my bars....then reference a movie ABOUT a prison escape?....
    saying you rap but you're going pop in battles..you're basically the worm in the rotten apple..
    Pretty much your M.O. TRYING to cram in multiple concepts but failing to drive them home as punches.
    my scorn will hail ghosts..I'll have you going ghost..I'll lay forth the pale toast
    I'll close the door..and sail boat..with well flows..I'll have you 'frozen on tracks' like ice storms on rail roads
    hail ghosts...pale toast? Then a pretty basic tracks/train simile.
    I'm true and known..you're retarded like The Truman Show..you're so wack..I can't tell if you're doing dope..or doing coke..
    Not sure why you felt compelled to rhyme ghost & toast...again. Truman punch was bad.
    This was horribly worded, and the concept is meh.
    Yeah..no.

14..don't get..don't vote..
    Quote Originally Posted by MV View Post

or im after your basin<--finding her in one of those can lead to major depression
    This was solid.
    This was pretty dope. Good shit.
    Decent jab.
    Concept was alright. Not feeling the wordy execution.
    where'ever darknesses put'em in the same place as rick james..thats as dark as it gets
    [B]Wasnt big on this nameflip. Kind of anticlimatic. [/b
    Ok jab.
    Another straight jab.
    This was a pretty easy call. One sided. MV consistently threw punches. Sin consistently tripped over himself.

Vote - MV

Battle Record
    2-3

Quote Originally Posted by SIN of Darkness View Post
    ^^No sir... Why is he saving Private Ryan?

^^No sir. Can't knock a track with pension. They escaped Shawshank, too

^^OK
    The connections are random, brother

^^No sir... U used ghost and toast already in this verse. The Truman Show wasn't retarded...

^^Nope

^^OK

Quote Originally Posted by MV View Post

^^Not for me MV. The last line had potential... Simpler, like "I'm takin ur Basin, then I'ma put her in one"

^^Yes siir

^^Yes

^^OK

^^No sir

^^Almost lost the rhyme scheme... but decent, my guy
    MV took this battle easily. Sin... your verse seemed extremely random and the connections weren't there. It was a bit frustrating to read. The shit may sound good in your head, but it's a nightmare of a drop.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Vs.

I'm on the map as a legend for killing fools so pray for blessings

V/ MV

This was straightforward...

Sin: I told you beforehand about your lines. Good Horrorcore points, but no actual dissing is seen throughout your script. Take your time on the difference between broad or overly used concepts. Just take these words into consideration.

MV: You had a few cool lines. Not a perfect victory just enough to draw attention more.. Not bad.

Overall : MV gets my vote...
    The end of a Revelation.... But a Clever Word always illustrated.

Battle Record
    25-16
    Awards Key Tourney Champion FL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion

If u have to expo the bar in the bar this a fuckin miss... and U didnt diss him
    Played concept and another moving bar?
    saying you rap but you're going pop in battles..you're basically the worm in the rotten apple
    pop pop pop...this bar didnt hit man..
    no
    stab a verse with easy says..I'll put this 'faggot in a box' like massacre's at gay parade's

Not breaking this verse down anymore. this dude gets feedback every week and doesnt listen drops trash like this man. every bar either wasnt a diss or just played misses

vs

Dope
    Meh wordy man not feelin this
    Dope concept just a bit wordy
    This was aight man...could have been dope
    yaaa... dont do this
    Doesnt rhyme bro
    I fuck with this tbh

V/MV Easy here.