User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: UNPOPULAR OPINION- 4

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

UNPOPULAR OPINION- 4

UNPOPULAR OPINION

Mens Rights Activists are weirdos. And u sound line a bunch of no pussy gettin faggts tbh.

Yup i said it. Because if we being honest here, it needs to be said.

Like wtf are u niggas crying about exactly? Women want to get paid the same as men type of shit? Cmon w that weak nigga shit.

There was a music festival in Sweden for women only. The internet is in tatters rn because of dudes crying like:
    "What if it was no girls allowed"
    "What if it was no black ppl allowed"
    "What if blah blah"
    SHUT THE FUCK UPP.

Got damn u niggas a bunch of fggts fr. A female music festival? Who tf cares. Lmao its probably a bunch of feminism bands u never heard of and empowerment spoken word acts and shit. Plus all the bitches there are probably dyked out female legbeard versions of incels. Smh
    Nigga, you did not want to go anyway.

Its like if my g.f's homegirl is having a baby shower and they say no boyfriends. THIS IS WHAT U NIGGAS IS CRYING ABOUT RIGHT NOW.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

RANK #18
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Re: UNPOPULAR OPINION- 4

I didn't know Men's rights activists were a real thing

I just looked it up & the dudes who support this look like total cucks

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

the ironic part, is its the same video gamers and movie fanatics that complain about "forced diversity" crying about "why do they have t put women and black ppl in this movie/video game"

but now they want to be included. smh at these weirdos
    -herbo

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Mens Rights Activists are weirdos. And u sound line a bunch of no pussy gettin faggts tbh
    is there an example of an actual male right activist group we are talking about here?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    122-29

Nah. Idk if they have any specific groups. They might. But idk, i just recently found out that niggas aint just trolling on line, instead theres like actual MRA rallys and shit
    -herbo

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

also didnt know that was a thing.

and no way this is an unpopular opinion. falsely advertised thread, should have been Newly Popular Opinion- 1
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    122-29

Lmao. Fair enough
    -herbo

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

i might lean a little more on the other side of this equation

the only group i know of that would even fit into this category is maybe Proud Boys. I dont think they are primarily a male activist group. . but i do know they defend the traditional roles of a man and woman in a typical family setting. I dont see anything wrong with that as the common work dad and stay at home mom roles seem to provide a more stable environment for children when raising a family.

the thing is that masculinity is under attack by feminists and pussified beta males that think being MANLY is toxic. especially in a day and age where they are tying to blur gender lines and teach little boys its o.k. to be a fucking sissy.

as 'toxic masculinity' gets confronted by angry lesbos, feminists, and male supporters of the cause, im sure you will see more people organizing to push back against that narrative.

and lastly. . the male/female gender gap is bullshit. if females got paid more, then you would have all women in the work force for cheaper labor.

dudes who run around just bitching about all female events or what not just need to shut the fuck up
    Last edited by Nohbody; December 20th, 2018 at 07:19 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Fuckin jihadis

Allah snackbar

U hate strait white men dont u @Greedy
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

Battle Record
    122-29

Smh. What a faggot. Still on my dick after all this time? Whoring for attention again, huh?
    WILL SOMEONE PLEASE NOTICE RONIN???

- - - Updated - - -

And if i hated "straight" white dudes, ud be safe af
    -herbo