User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Playoffs Rnd 2:MV Vs Bomb Bard - OPEN 4 VOTES

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Playoffs Rnd 2:MV Vs Bomb Bard - OPEN 4 VOTES

Punches due by THURSDAY
    Voting closes SUNDAY
    NEW BATTLES GO UP RIGHT AFTER

Check Ins
    If you can't check in then there's something wrong w/ you
    I won't be penalizing for not checking in though. Just make sure you drop a bar

No Shows
    1 no show gets you taken out of the "in" roster. You will have to sign back in the next week
    2 no shows gets you taken out of the "in" roster for 2 weeks
    3 no shows gets you booted from the league for the rest of the season

Voting
    Everyone is required to vote on 5 BATTLES MINIMUM. CONTENDERS AND CHAMP BEING MANDATORY
    1 vote deduction for every battle link missed
    Failure to vote at all will result in a boot from the league for 1 week
    If your opponent no shows, you must vote on the required minimum to get the win

Battle Rules
    NO FEEDING FROM OPPONENTS BAR IF THEY DROP FIRST
    In the event of a 3-way, each battler must drop 2 bars; 1 for each opponent
    Battler must drop a bar to get a win, even if their opponent no shows/doesn't check
    NO EXTENSIONS. It's only 1 bar
    NO editing punches after opponent drops
    Biting will result in a league/site ban
    Recycling will result in DQ 1st time and League Ban 2nd time

@MV lets get this going for the 10th time this season

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Re: Playoffs Rnd 2:MV Vs Bomb Bard

ikr lol check

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

@mv let’s get our bars in tonight

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Cash on ya head imma find out whatsonnet n collect wtf im ode w/ ya life in omission
    or bribe me...
    idc how poesy, Bard better pay up or theyll find his body in minor D composition

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54

See..
    U cud roll up w/a Scorpion blade & get hit w/a long gat
    Let it swing.. Ermac hits’ll put U down for thinkin u cud engage in Kombat

Battle Record
    5-0

Re: Playoffs Rnd 2:MV Vs Bomb Bard - OPEN 4 VOTES

MV your bar was just very all over the place and tbh I have no idea what the punch even is + you have way too many typos to let slide because it actually did mess up your bar. Spree the ermac concept had potential and you did it ok here but you didn’t fully capitalize on the punch, it was still enough for the win though for sure.

Vote spree

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Vote bomb.

MV- your bard/writer angle was good. Not a completely original concept on him, but much more fleshed out than others ive seen. Problem here, is too fleshed out. Too much going on, made it kinda longwinded.
    Bomb- you had a good angle too. Or mac shots. Meh that works for me. Plus your tighter wording really helped u here
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

MV - Well im all for tie-ins to bring more aspect to a bar, and I like the angle you took in general, I have to agree it was a bit scatterbrained and all over the place... whatsonnet was cool it he set-up, but the punch didn't need to be so choppy and longwinded, it could've been cleaned up... Maybe I'm mistake,n but I don't care how poesy / poor is he he better pay up? if so ehhh
    Lastly, d composition has been done and wouldn't that be more of a musical or maestro reference then a writers?

Cool idea on the Bard lay with some creative stuff going on, but overall the execution was lacking and a reach in parts imo

BB - Altho there's been a million mortal kombat bars, this was a cool wp that I haven't seen done before.. your wording was pretty crisp here, and I like the angle you took in making this an attack line... overall pretty dope fresh wp and punch

I have Bomb Bard winning... props to both
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MV View Post
    Cash on ya head imma find out whatsonnet n collect wtf im ode w/ ya life in omission
    or bribe me...
    idc how poesy, Bard better pay up or theyll find his body in minor D composition
    A lot going on, makes the end result kind of eh

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    See..
    U cud roll up w/a Scorpion blade & get hit w/a long gat
    Let it swing.. Ermac hits’ll put U down for thinkin u cud engage in Kombat
    Kind of a reach but it was the lesser of the 2 evils.

V. Spree

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

MV - Decent attempt at a good wordplay. However, it flustered here; could've been better is all. Better wording, better composition..lol..maybe next time..

Bard - Very nice wordplay, good work on this one. Had nice essentials, and good punchline to it. Good work, man. Nice, one.

V/ Bard

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Wasn't a fan of either but if I haaad to chose one it would be spree

Battle Record
    86-54

Bomb wins