User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Who here used to be on Rapverse.com?

Who here used to be on Rapverse.com?

Just intrigued to see if anybody on here used to be on there back when the site was active...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-0

Re: Who here used to be on Rapverse.com?

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
    Just intrigued to see if anybody on here used to be on there back when the site was active...
    Yeah it was good back in 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrimage View Post
    Yeah it was good back in 2005
    Agreed.

To be honest, I'm surprised this site is still active! I thought it went the same way as RV... just never really checked as I never came here often. That may change.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-0

Agreed.

To be honest, I'm surprised this site is still active! I thought it went the same way as RV... just never really checked as I never came here often. That may change.
    Well, welcome back bro. We are still here trying to keep the culture alive, hopefully this means you’ll start becoming active?

Maybe...

I'm not big on battling like back in the day, but it would be good to come across some heads I interacted with back then...

Thanks for the warm welcome ��

Stranger

I was on there for a bit, forums are dead though unfortunately or fortunetly haha.

Ah man, it's like a graveyard there nowadays.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Welcome back.

If you can navigate through the ruins of RV, we gladly welcome you back with open arms. Mad Dog was your name on there?

Seems to be a resurgence of old sites and members.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    Welcome back.

If you can navigate through the ruins of RV, we gladly welcome you back with open arms. Mad Dog was your name on there?

Seems to be a resurgence of old sites and members.
    Cheers pal. Yeah that was my name on there too.

Battle Record
    7-1

Rb gets new owner, mods feud with owner, owner says f y'all, site splits in to two forums halving the potential of each, twitter expands, forums die as twitter takes credit for rap culture from forums (memes, photo shopped images, trolls, horrible characters being cool for no reason), members come back to forums like wtf

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Pair-A-Dyce View Post
    Rb gets new owner, mods feud with owner, owner says f y'all, site splits in to two forums halving the potential of each, twitter expands, forums die as twitter takes credit for rap culture from forums (memes, photo shopped images, trolls, horrible characters being cool for no reason), members come back to forums like wtf
    Lol, sums it up. Pretty sure majority of the ppl that went there, only went there to interact with the same ppl they interact with here, just on a different board and possibly under a different alias. Lol.

Battle Record
    5-0

Quote Originally Posted by Meks. View Post
    Lol, sums it up. Pretty sure majority of the ppl that went there, only went there to interact with the same ppl they interact with here, just on a different board and possibly under a different alias. Lol.
    It’s true, I was doing the Twitter battling thing for a min not too long ago and each and every one of those guys used to be on forums lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pair-A-Dyce View Post

Another reason to add to the long list of why I hate Twatter

Battle Record
    5-0

Another reason to add to the long list of why I hate Twatter
    Sign into the triple l league or the HM

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Twitter battling was a thing? lol.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut