User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: demon swordsman

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

demon swordsman

Following horsemen as demon, I carry a swordsman's sword; fire smorgasbord of force
    Extra rhythmic force, chew endorphins and spit them out as needles and gumption points
    Harness chakra of the seven Gods, welt facade's, tell my God; to give me Jobs
    Sit and sob, paying homage to old devils and gin's with black magic and deceiving tricks
    Smorgasbord of fire, force of chokes to sires, lord provokes the choir, of melancholy drama
    Bell's of folly dharma, bell's of jolly karma, drink the elixir from the northern stars of solemn
    Belt the bell's of dharma, selt to hell for karma, my blade works a charm, sea the smile on faces
    Vile and racists, in denial of cases, turn hell's flame and hell's death to cold cases
    Bold faces in dismay, cold cases are in vain, prostrate to God for seldom taught fond
    seldom taught God, caught hands of times in demonic clasp, wrote a Rorschach test in blood
    give me love from the seven seas, white cum gushes from the seven seas, helpless seen
    Bells of greed, helpless pleas, synchronicity for relinquishment from Sodom and Gommorah
    Spanish demon, help the asthma; felt the drama of star dusts and star pixie's battling demons
    They fell benign behind a time, seldom plots; help the sought of land of promises
    land of promises, solemn hope for evilish causes of defeat and agony
    the streets of atrophy matter cease, sea tales of solemn plots create a sea dog's tale
    creating wonders and star dusts of animals and serpents, create seraphim's and angels
    seraphim's and angels strangle golden halos, rainbows and serpents conjure white and black magic
    black magic, casts upon leprechauns and gin's; gin's grin ceases at prolonged dawn of relinquishment
    cease the rift, crevices of serpents and conjuring gin's crawl from the surface of bottomless pits
    hell freezes over to demons of seldom scenic plot; red polka dots, a siren's song and sea dog's tale
    hell freezes over to a demon ariskima; ceases torturous acts of blade and gumption
    succulent nectar of the devil is sucked by dragons and gin's; masochist exorcists
    tragedy blackness thick, sadness and havoc glimpse; practice with matchstick lips
    faggots of amnesty, armistice's and effigies; relish in battles and war; settle scores with metal swords
    fought a horsemen, under the ballad of the northern lights; force of plight; force to die
    source of night, cometh o' night; feasts on krakens and white sperm whales, burn sails
    burn poltegeists and holy ghosts; holy ghosts are rose from the graves and urns of another
    winter has hell's flame, a bell's name; self rain; tears of joy are shed on winter snow
    sinister glow, serpents conjure black magic with white magic; jungle serpents slither in crevices
    as the earth is flat, we settle it's negligence, serpents with severed spit
    earth and it's negligence, surface a testament, we learn from the testaments
    discern from the negligence, learn from a sentence shift, burning the echelon..

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: demon swordsman

You know about magic? I bought 2 kits to send it back and it still won't - the guy at the store asked me if I tried moving - I said 3x but I shouldn't have to. Karma? Nah it's NOT mine and its too slow. Is this how you really feel? About burning echelon and fucking up horsemen? Why - whats your theory? Like what do you think they about?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919