demon swordsman, heathen wordsmith, verb gift; verbal flame thrower; hocus pocus; swarm of locusts
intricate worm king, discern kings; learn things; burn rings in the alpha david and mouth of a serpent
serpent worthless, serpent wordsmith; hocus pocus; swarm of locusts; swarm of locusts O' swarm of locusts
burn the omen, burn the number 666 on exorcist's lips; burning lips and rings of serpents and conjurers
serpent's of tails and worried times, discern the blind; learn a rhyme; learn a rhyme
burn the night of a hocus pocus; swarm the lotus blossom; swam hell's burning sea
burning oceans of omen books, biblical black books and pages of worm kings and Alex the worm king
ballad of yearned kings, the bath of a wordsmith; learn swifts of ballads of sentiment
gifts of angels unwrap in front of broken wind; broken windows gush broken wind and ghosts
soaken boats; sunken boats and sail ships; claws tip over war ships and sail boats
necromancer in a wedding gown, astound and sing in the days of our youth; wings will soothe
devil in a sun dress, confess; sunsets drum vex; rain topples over schisms and wisdom
Lileth's owl nests on the banks of rivers and liquid water streams; somber think; thoughts schism
sought wisdom; lots schism; I'm Lock of lord of the flys; sword on my side; born to survive
sordid with life; morbid with strikes; strike pentagrams on cathedrals and steeples and catholic churches
wrath emerges, wrath with surges, bath of wordless serpents; tongue kissing angels and demons
devils and demons, halos are screaming; bathe in depths and crevices of water droplets and liquid water molecules
angels playing emission harps; seraphim's whispering schisms and wisdom in the wind; set my sin
seraphim's of a born wing; care for angels and their halos; fables and stories are told in song form
I'm lot's thorn, locks horn sounded when Gabriel's was blown; made his face and his angels set in stone
righteous blows; fire of born heart; hell's king rises from the princes of gallows of hell; swallow a melt
conquer the hell of winter and frost; sinner as plot; winter rises and flourishes in hell's storm
embellish tangent times on owls of Noah's ark, show the spark; know the dark lords of darkness
prince of darkness, harbor knowledge; somber swallowing darkness in solemn conscious
swallow darkness with hollowed shallow depths; enter the gates of heaven with a burning cross and sword
for I see the light and darkness at the end of a spark of mystery; I'll never have a lost accord....