User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sinacog

0 0%
  • Ronin

5 100.00%
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Sinacog vs. Ronin - Ronin wins

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Sinacog vs. Ronin - Ronin wins

12 lines..

Good luck..lol..

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Re: Sinacog vs. Ronin

I'm a bitch in a rapping spar! Switch to a rapping czar! You couldn't drive for the road to success with the concealment of savage cars!
    I battle bars with ravas spars! Try to bark up the wrong tree with this pussy cat, dog - I'll turn you to the bitch in your avatar!

I'm a cool vet, I drool vets! You couldn't be sharp with the pencil with a school set! Even if you were a bitch, you couldn't duel vets!
    I school vets with cool jets! I'm a ravas pussy cat that'll euthanize this old school vet!

I throw grenades rookie! Get a chain whooping! This vet can't beat a brave rookie!
    I have great goodies! Bitch please, you don't shoot magnums! I'll kill you with a blade pussy!

I slay assaults! Throw grenades to halt! I'm a angel from sodom and gommorah, you better be afraid of salt!
    I have a brave revolt for great insults! You don't shoot guns and shank blades! You couldn't swing the metal - playing golf!

I'm blaring with a rap, the snare will hit your back! I spit fire, blaring with a rap!
    I'm tearing through your back! I'll hit you with 8 shots, this is 1-12 not 9-11 - this is another terrorist attack!

My raps greater! Snap flavors! I'll grab the hammer, and put money on your head - that's a flat wager!
    I flat fakers with shank wagers! You're name is Ronin and you shoot guns? Bitch please, I'll kill you with a blade - like battousai the man slayer!

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Quote Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
    I'm a bitch in a rapping spar! Switch to a rapping czar! You couldn't drive for the road to success with the concealment of savage cars!
    I battle bars with ravas spars! Try to bark up the wrong tree with this pussy cat, dog - and I'll turn you to the bitch in your avatar!

I'm a cool vet, I drool vets! You couldn't be sharp with the pencil with a school set! Even if you were a bitch, you couldn't duel vets!
    I school vets with cool jets! I'm a ravas pussy cat that'll euthanize this old school vet!

I throw grenades rookie! Get a chain whooping! This vet can't beat a brave rookie!
    I have great goodies! Bitch please, you don't shoot magnums! I'll kill you with a blade pussy!

I slay assaults! Throw grenades to halt! I'm a angel from sodom and gommorah, you better be afraid of salt!
    I have a brave revolt for great insults! You don't shoot guns and shank blades! You couldn't swing the metal - playing golf!

I'm blaring with a rap, the snare will hit your back! I spit fire, blaring with a rap!
    I'm tearing through your back! I'll hit you with 8 shots, this is 1-12 not 9-11 - this is another terrorist attack!

My raps greater! Snap flavors! I'll grab the hammer, and put money on your head - that's a flat wager!
    I flat fakers with shank wagers! You're name is Ronin and you shoot guns? Bitch please, I'll kill you with a blade - like battousai the man slayer!

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Lol

Who in the fuck is this sinacog?.......
    And more importantly who the fuck did u get a win up off.
    Ur writing is slop my dude, its something u struggle at...
    Reading ur verses strain the brain, like those fucking puzzle apps.
    These hands be drumming kids, make u shake n break...
    Imma man be running shit, Cinnamon be in the kitchen baking a cake.
    I'll beef up ya blood line, so much cum I can't control the snake...
    Fuckin ya whole family, have ur Cousins in the center like Golden State.
    I'm getting bitches, pics on Instagram, I fucking go hard man...
    I'd take ur girl easy, find out- u can get the hands like strauman.
    Imma threat, trained up ready to smash quick...
    This dude sensei run and hide before u get ur ass kicked.

Blah
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Sinacog vs. Ronin - OPEN FOR VOTES

im not breaking down sins verse... it had played shit

really dude

Ronin had a shit verse to tbh

These hands be drumming kids, make u shake n break...
    Imma man be running shit, Cinnamon be in the kitchen baking a cake.
    I'll beef up ya blood line, so much cum I can't control the snake...
    Fuckin ya whole family, have ur Cousins in the center like Golden State.

these two bars were cool rest was shit

V/Ronin

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Sinacog vs. Ronin - OPEN FOR VOTES

Ronin wins