User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: The Saint (Battle Bars)

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

The Saint (Battle Bars)

I'll have you 'coughing/coffin up blood with the metal' like flu' stories! I got twin blades, one is 'sharp enough' to be transforming! I'm 'going ham' but you faggots bore me! I'm 'light years ahead with the tommy' this is a toy story!
    I said I got twin blades, and now they're both transforming! This will get gory! My tomahawks tore chiefs! And I also got guns, I've 'earned my stripes' - I'll have '60 animals spitting your way' like Zoo Orgys!

My dark flow will spark, I spit white liquid flows till' the oceans dark! I'm showing heart to a coward's mark! I'm 'turning off heads like exorcisms' this is a owl's scarp!
    My power harps in the white mouse of dark! I spew proud remarks at coward marks! My 'tears of joy is what floats your boat' and I got 'two animals if a nigga wood' that's Noah's Ark!

My flows wack, want to go toe to toe man? I'm like a war pilot, my flow ran! I go ham, on homos man! Sorry to make you blue, but I'll 'turn you pale' like ghosts chants!
    I'll 'light you up with the stinger' like glow ants! Want to show you a magic trick? I'm the prince of darkness, I'll king your queen! You could play your cards right? But you don't know jack!

My rhymes are great, my sword will slice your face! I have silent grace with silence scape! Solipsism of a silent snake! My pride's awake to rhyme for days!
    Eyes of snake will entice your lake! I'm a silent snake! You think you're making waves? But I'll change the tides of change!

I'll grab the blade, and give you a great whooping! You better know I'm a saint rookie! A mouse eating a large cookie! You couldn't 'eat pussy' if you ate sushi!
    It's kind of like R.L Stine books, I'll leave you in a grave, booked deep! You can't beat a saint rookie! Forget guns, I'll put 'the metal to your chest' that's a blade pussy!

I'm probably the darkest word! Impossible with lots of words! Targeting you lots of verbs! I'll steal your thunder, your heaven has got to burn!
    My sling shot shot a bird! I have the hottest words! You vs. me? It's Nietzsche vs. Melchizedek - this is a prophet vs. a philosopher!

A Saint.

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: The Saint (Battle Bars)

This was funny and the flow and rhyme scheme beyond on pointed - reading it I kept flashing back to that song "So Bad" … I love that song.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919