Thread: Listen to Your Heart 3

Battle Record
    0-2

Listen to Your Heart 3

Listen to Your Heart

Dear Em,
    When I woke up my battery was at 8% today
    I fell asleep at 100, never even charged it and it jumped to 10% any way
    The first time I tried that blood orange effen I lost it, texted him & screamed needle all night
    So how still matic turned to that, youre wrong, but how you can’t understand why I fight
    They just turned the font of my computer the other day, just now deleted all my explorers
    If its not one way its the other and I’m just trying to explain it to my daughter
    I will not fold, I will not submit, and it’s not because I’m just throwing a fit
    Put me In jail for what? After 19 years and all this splicing and photoshop they still can’t hold one bit
    And anything else they got is just a front
    C
    I was in my office when they were all talking about Juno, glitched and just went crazy within a day but you know
    Its just that every path they try to walk me, they give me any except the one that does it comfortably
    And I’m holding on to “just when she gets everything she wants she dies;” the part when droid was driving by
    And that may be the way its supposed to be and perfect but all this got me wondering why
    I might be from a New World order where we don’t order or I may have it just as fucked up as they assumed illuminati
    My triangle say they lied when they said they told their spouse it was a suicide and that maybe all me
    Those are my babies, theres not an animal in this world that can ever dismiss those instincts
    As I jump thru zone to zone, looking back, for just a chance to think
    C
    Once I figure out how to just cut this rope so they all fall back and just snap, while they stay tied to me, lying on me, relying on their map
    I just cant understand how anybody lets them, or how being strong in the end makes you weak
    When I dropped the pen and finally remembered I could hardly even speak
    I thought it was finally an answer and my nightmare was over as my phone betrayed me for 4 years straight thru torture
    And if it finally kills me in the end, then just torch her – I mean me
    So they can’t pretend it wasn’t because I finally knew they were selling me too
    I don’t have a cup of witches brew, while they all just watch and laugh and remind me daily there is nothing I can do
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Listen to Your Heart 3

Link one: http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...r-in-the-ocean

- - - Updated - - -

It physically is excruciating too though...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Listen to Your Heart 3

Link two: http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...emon-swordsman

Im just in a lot of physical pain on top of feeling gross and not like myself too. I collapsed at 4:30am from only sleeping 12 hours in 5 days after they heard that phone call crying to my mom about having to leave cause the no sleep was making me sick. I missed work today - probably lost another job while theyre saying disability owe me this much etc. And again doing the right thing gets me fucked - I was offered long term from GSK that would have been 80% of my check - which is still way more then Im making now. I wanted to and could work but then I can't get or a keep a job ever since. This is a game? Do they REALLY think that's all this is?

- - - Updated - - -

Nah time is already skipping like triple time - they'll probably make me too sick to go tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Cause I refuse to do anything the people who hurt and let them hurt me want me to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do they even care? So then they can get their god complex back and make it all better as long as I do what im told? Cause that faggot and his mom lied about a suicide note they get their way and say when now I have to constantly remind myself I cant. this shit is so fucking stupid. Theyre making me worse on purpose. What the fuck did I ever do to any of them?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919