User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: devil's swordsman..

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

devil's swordsman..

cross terrains with a cross and chain, lost terrain, lost terrain to the law of rain; cross a chain
    lost in vain on purpose, serpent worthless, serpentine in green and blue grass; brew wrath
    profuse laugh, laugh at sadistic scythes and reapers; seek urns in the burn of hell
    learn to dwell; discern a spell; firm and well; burn frost dragons in a pit of despair
    burn a welt; burning crosses and double crosses in a burning hell; where scorchers melt
    terrains of rain; rain rains upside down and from clouds above; sound a dove
    proud as lust; proud of lust; devour concubines of seadogs and scallawags
    brandish dragons and serpents; fox gin; with the shroud of turin's blade
    bathe with a priest in a water baptism; baptize my devil's tail in hell's flame
    bells rang, bells chimed; devour souls of dark arbor; solemn reign in Solomon's temple
    conquer embezzled; you have a blade caught in a temple; magic blades slash at men in a temple
    magic slash blades slashing men; ride levitathan through waves of war and wage
    I am the Vatican's assassin; killing guards of harbor relish in jealousy and salt
    I am zealous as malt; christian arch bishop; magic cards deceive not trick
    for it is my wrath and fury of my blade terrain; scalawags get slashed in half
    for the baths of men in draft; are slashed with the wind in half and laugh..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
    cross terrains with a cross and chain, lost terrain, lost terrain to the law of rain; cross a chain
    lost in vain on purpose, serpent worthless, serpentine in green and blue grass; brew wrath
    profuse laugh, laugh at sadistic scythes and reapers; seek urns in the burn of hell
    learn to dwell; discern a spell; firm and well; burn frost dragons in a pit of despair
    burn a welt; burning crosses and double crosses in a burning hell; where scorchers melt
    bells rang, bells chimed; devour souls of dark arbor; solemn reign in Solomon's temple
    conquer embezzled; you have a blade caught in a temple; magic blades slash at men in a temple
    I am the Vatican's assassin; killing guards of harbor relish in jealousy and salt
    magic swords slash blades slashing men; ride levitathan through waves of war and wage

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post

- - - Updated - - -

magic swords slash blades slashing men; ride levitathan through waves of war and wage

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: devil's swordsman..

Gold eyes, saw the twice - once each. This piece mean a lot and was well written and executed - personally the kid that died in my lap flashed a one gold eye just like your character - prolly was pissed I read the quran. But I was told to and never did and I see a little of both and like it was more so as religious as I always was (nun was an option if path took a turn) and like I just felt betrayed and it was more cause I dated so many muslims by accident I was tired and like NO MORE I WILL RESPECT YOU and it's not that they didn't treat me good I was just tired of feeling like bottom bitch, so cold and empty. Anyways - why you had like 5 with the same title posted?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919