User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: My track

My track

Here is my rap track.

[video=youtube;lONp_0VsWpA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lONp_0VsWpA[/video]

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lONp_0VsWpA[/url]

Re: My track

Yeah... This was hype!

Loved the rhyming. Got a great sense of humour which really shows in your lyrics. Beat suited you well. I'm not an expert in terms of sound quality so not much I can say on that except I thought it was clear and I personally had no issues.

Yeah man, solid track. Definitely worth a replay from me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[QUOTE=Mad Dog;8913812]Yeah... This was hype!

Loved the rhyming. Got a great sense of humour which really shows in your lyrics. Beat suited you well. I'm not an expert in terms of sound quality so not much I can say on that except I thought it was clear and I personally had no issues.

Yeah man, solid track. Definitely worth a replay from me.[/QUOTE]

:cool: Thanks for the compliments!

Out of the 130 odd reply's does anyone else have an opinion of the track at all? All feedback welcome.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

This shit was so dope love the oldschool underground feel relatable to moob deep or big pun. Very good bar content nice metaphore content and lyrical content as far as vocobuarly. Dope delivery and flow rode the beat nicely man.
    [url]https:

[QUOTE=Joe Boston;8914403]This shit was so dope love the oldschool underground feel relatable to moob deep or big pun. Very good bar content nice metaphore content and lyrical content as far as vocobuarly. Dope delivery and flow rode the beat nicely man.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the positive review.

*Bump*

Battle Record
    2-2

Ya that sample was nice I like that. Old school but ur own style keep polishing that flow. Couple spots were real nice and others it sounded like u may have rushed through it, either way big ups
    $usernamejoshs

$9.99 for an unbiased vote
    $14.99 full breakdown vote

Bump!

Battle Record
    11-5

DAYUM

Now THIS is fire. You come in on this beat savagely and instant head nodding.

LOL "oxymoron, your ass is fake, but you're pretty ugly" - DAMN. That had my rolling.

"Driving with broken headlights".

So many dope lyrics in this. The flow seems a little jumbled at times, but its still dope. Leadpipe. Man, this is savage and gets me hype. This is why I love rap. Thank you for saving my eardrums tonight lol.

Great old school beat. This was dope. Probably the favorite song I've heard tonight.

"Leave you in the dark with a solar powered flashlight" broooo hahaha.

Fuck yeah. Loved it man. Keep dropping.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

[QUOTE=L.E;8926533]DAYUM

Now THIS is fire. You come in on this beat savagely and instant head nodding.

LOL "oxymoron, your ass is fake, but you're pretty ugly" - DAMN. That had my rolling.

"Driving with broken headlights".

So many dope lyrics in this. The flow seems a little jumbled at times, but its still dope. Leadpipe. Man, this is savage and gets me hype. This is why I love rap. Thank you for saving my eardrums tonight lol.

Great old school beat. This was dope. Probably the favorite song I've heard tonight.

"Leave you in the dark with a solar powered flashlight" broooo hahaha.

Fuck yeah. Loved it man. Keep dropping.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the positive review.

Bump!

Bump!

Dope, you got the skills man. Real nice flow.

Im a producer, we should do something.

[url]https://soundcloud.com/2good-productions/2020-visionarywhy-so-serious[/url]
    Last edited by 2GoodProductions; January 2nd, 2020 at 11:17 PM