Video My track

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: My track

  1. #1

    Post My track

    Here is my rap track.




  2. #2
    ...Belong... Mad Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    131

    Re: My track

    Yeah... This was hype!

    Loved the rhyming. Got a great sense of humour which really shows in your lyrics. Beat suited you well. I'm not an expert in terms of sound quality so not much I can say on that except I thought it was clear and I personally had no issues.

    Yeah man, solid track. Definitely worth a replay from me.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  3. #3

    Post Re: My track

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
    Yeah... This was hype!

    Loved the rhyming. Got a great sense of humour which really shows in your lyrics. Beat suited you well. I'm not an expert in terms of sound quality so not much I can say on that except I thought it was clear and I personally had no issues.

    Yeah man, solid track. Definitely worth a replay from me.

    Thanks for the compliments!

  4. #4

    Re: My track

    Out of the 130 odd reply's does anyone else have an opinion of the track at all? All feedback welcome.

  5. #5
    You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA.
    Posts
    14,498
    Battle Record
    121-125
    Accomplishments (3)
    FL Champion
    1-2 Champion
    VBL Champion

    Re: My track

    This shit was so dope love the oldschool underground feel relatable to moob deep or big pun. Very good bar content nice metaphore content and lyrical content as far as vocobuarly. Dope delivery and flow rode the beat nicely man.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  6. #6

    Re: My track

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    This shit was so dope love the oldschool underground feel relatable to moob deep or big pun. Very good bar content nice metaphore content and lyrical content as far as vocobuarly. Dope delivery and flow rode the beat nicely man.
    Thanks for the positive review.

  7. #7

    Re: My track

    *Bump*

  8. #8
    Same OG
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    MI
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,706
    Battle Record
    2-0

    Re: My track

    Ya that sample was nice I like that. Old school but ur own style keep polishing that flow. Couple spots were real nice and others it sounded like u may have rushed through it, either way big ups

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    PSA

    I stay dipped like Achilles - Flex

  9. #9

    Re: My track

    Bump!

  10. #10
    The Metallica L.E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,420
    Battle Record
    11-5

    Re: My track

    DAYUM

    Now THIS is fire. You come in on this beat savagely and instant head nodding.

    LOL "oxymoron, your ass is fake, but you're pretty ugly" - DAMN. That had my rolling.

    "Driving with broken headlights".

    So many dope lyrics in this. The flow seems a little jumbled at times, but its still dope. Leadpipe. Man, this is savage and gets me hype. This is why I love rap. Thank you for saving my eardrums tonight lol.

    Great old school beat. This was dope. Probably the favorite song I've heard tonight.

    "Leave you in the dark with a solar powered flashlight" broooo hahaha.

    Fuck yeah. Loved it man. Keep dropping.



    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    Social Media:


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


  11. #11

    Re: My track

    Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post
    DAYUM

    Now THIS is fire. You come in on this beat savagely and instant head nodding.

    LOL "oxymoron, your ass is fake, but you're pretty ugly" - DAMN. That had my rolling.

    "Driving with broken headlights".

    So many dope lyrics in this. The flow seems a little jumbled at times, but its still dope. Leadpipe. Man, this is savage and gets me hype. This is why I love rap. Thank you for saving my eardrums tonight lol.

    Great old school beat. This was dope. Probably the favorite song I've heard tonight.

    "Leave you in the dark with a solar powered flashlight" broooo hahaha.

    Fuck yeah. Loved it man. Keep dropping.
    Thanks for the positive review.

  12. #12

    Re: My track

    Bump!

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •