Video My track

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: My track

Post My track

Here is my rap track.

Re: My track

Yeah... This was hype!

Loved the rhyming. Got a great sense of humour which really shows in your lyrics. Beat suited you well. I'm not an expert in terms of sound quality so not much I can say on that except I thought it was clear and I personally had no issues.

Yeah man, solid track. Definitely worth a replay from me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Post Re: My track

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
    Yeah... This was hype!

Loved the rhyming. Got a great sense of humour which really shows in your lyrics. Beat suited you well. I'm not an expert in terms of sound quality so not much I can say on that except I thought it was clear and I personally had no issues.

Yeah man, solid track. Definitely worth a replay from me.

Thanks for the compliments!

Out of the 130 odd reply's does anyone else have an opinion of the track at all? All feedback welcome.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    121-125
    Awards 1-2 League Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion
    Accomplishments (3)
    FL Champion
    1-2 Champion
    VBL Champion

This shit was so dope love the oldschool underground feel relatable to moob deep or big pun. Very good bar content nice metaphore content and lyrical content as far as vocobuarly. Dope delivery and flow rode the beat nicely man.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    This shit was so dope love the oldschool underground feel relatable to moob deep or big pun. Very good bar content nice metaphore content and lyrical content as far as vocobuarly. Dope delivery and flow rode the beat nicely man.
    Thanks for the positive review.