Ski Mask Kamikaze **FREEVERSE**

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Ski Mask Kamikaze **FREEVERSE**

Battle Record
    36-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF
    Accomplishments (8)
    HALL OF FAME
    ABL Season Champion
    ABL Champion
    VBL Champion
    3x OM HOF
    Classic Member

Ski Mask Kamikaze **FREEVERSE**

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    4-9
    Awards VBL Champion

Re: Ski Mask Kamikaze **FREEVERSE**

I have no idea why I'm on this site. Waiting for something to download. Sigh.

I haven't heard anything from you in years, so it's nice to hear you do something different. Still syllable crunching, but I enjoyed this. There were a few times you were riding the beat in front of it, but I think that's just hpw you rap from what I remember. Joyner Lucas does it too. It's something I'm trying to get my ears used to. Wordplay and delivery is always spot on like always. Man, fuck that shit. We're not beginners, so I don't have to break down your shit. I thought this was pretty good man. Solid verse. My only complaint is the riding the beat in front, but like I said, I think that's just how you rhyme, and a personal thing for me. Shitty no one has replied to this in over a month. Post some shit on YouTube Celph.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    36-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF
    Accomplishments (8)
    HALL OF FAME
    ABL Season Champion
    ABL Champion
    VBL Champion
    3x OM HOF
    Classic Member

Re: Ski Mask Kamikaze **FREEVERSE**

Quote Originally Posted by Blackflags View Post
    I have no idea why I'm on this site. Waiting for something to download. Sigh.

I haven't heard anything from you in years, so it's nice to hear you do something different. Still syllable crunching, but I enjoyed this. There were a few times you were riding the beat in front of it, but I think that's just hpw you rap from what I remember. Joyner Lucas does it too. It's something I'm trying to get my ears used to. Wordplay and delivery is always spot on like always. Man, fuck that shit. We're not beginners, so I don't have to break down your shit. I thought this was pretty good man. Solid verse. My only complaint is the riding the beat in front, but like I said, I think that's just how you rhyme, and a personal thing for me. Shitty no one has replied to this in over a month. Post some shit on YouTube Celph.

Very informed breakdown, thank you. And how have you been? Nice to see you back, brother.

Audio's dead on this site.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Celph Taut