princess

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: princess

Battle Record
    1-1

princess

I'm a new rapper lookin for some feedback. Not interested in props or compliments...rip my shit apart please. Let me know what I'm doing wrong or what I could do better. Thanks!

https://soundcloud.com/natural-20/princess

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    121-125
    Awards 1-2 League Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion
    Accomplishments (3)
    FL Champion
    1-2 Champion
    VBL Champion

Re: princess

Hey I didn’t think this was shitty have some confidence man this was actually cool u flowed well on the beat your voice was pretty unique man. Like u hard a smart intellectual vibe but it fit it brought a lot of personality to the track. Lyrically u had great vocabulary content and I liked the storytelling behind it. Vocals could be mixed better but overall I liked it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-1

Re: princess

I think my post was confusing...I'm very proud of my work :-)

Any chance you would elaborate on how the vocals could be mixed better? Past recording my vocals, I know very little about how to use a DAW. Are you saying it could use more layers? Or that the EQ/compression stuff is off? I found a reasonably priced engineer to mix my stuff, but I have very little idea of what sort of input I should give him.

Thanks for the feedback!