Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5
Showing results 61 to 71 of 71

Thread: Blue Bayou vs. Spit & Greedy

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Re: Blue Bayou vs. Spit & Greedy

Classic Spit.

Spoken like a true butt hurt sore loser. You didn't even put up a bad verse but saying your content crushed his is assanine and blatantly egotistical. I give you credit there as the rule in battle is never concede, but careful, your immature bitch made little man complex is showing, clown.

I fucking despise text and all the corny ass forced wordplays being touted as good disses and punches but that's what this medium has become. A used up trash bag of concepts and the few left clinging to it scraping the bottom of every dictionary and thesaurus known to man. The two of you have always been good competitors and great battlers so figured I'd throw a vote but why even bother battling if you could give a fuck less about votes and just bitch and complain? Don't even bother next time just post an open mic next time you styrofoam spined pre pubescent girl.
    Last edited by Meks.; February 12th, 2019 at 06:48 PM

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Meks. View Post
    Classic Spit.

Spoken like a true butt hurt sore loser. You didn't even put up a bad verse but saying your content crushed his is assanine and blatantly egotistical. I give you credit there as the rule in battle is never concede, but careful, your immature bitch made little man complex is showing, clown.

I fucking despise text and all the corny ass forced wordplays being touted as good disses and punches but that's what this medium has become. A used up trash bag of concepts and the few left clinging to it scraping the bottom of every dictionary and thesaurus known to man. The two of you have always been good competitors and great battlers so figured I'd throw a vote but why even bother battling if you could give a fuck less about votes and just bitch and complain? Don't even bother next time just post an open mic next time you styrofoam spined pre pubescent girl.

I'm going to point out his faggotry every time I see it and I am going to state my opinion when I'm being told my verse sucked. You're unprompted one-sided attack and view is obviously pro-Blue cuz I didn't see you say one thing to all his faggot behavior, but I'm the asshole for calling him out on it.

It's cool, this is the exact circle jerk I was talking about, a bunch of dick riding BS and bias. Fuck off Meks you were never anybody important and still aren't.

Battle Record
    115-57

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Spit View Post
    I'm going to point out his faggotry every time I see it and I am going to state my opinion when I'm being told my verse sucked. You're unprompted one-sided attack and view is obviously pro-Blue cuz I didn't see you say one thing to all his faggot behavior, but I'm the asshole for calling him out on it.

It's cool, this is the exact circle jerk I was talking about, a bunch of dick riding BS and bias. Fuck off Meks you were never anybody important and still aren't.
    I havent tracked all the "behavior" or other shit only these two threads so if it's a narrow view so be it but I'm not going out of my way to do that anyway. And in the two threads all I saw was you whining, and that's corny and you know that. I could care less about your opinion of me, too, lol I'm just calling it like I'm seeing it. I don't follow leagues, post or vote in them. This is in fact the most time.ive spent on this site in months lol. Just boredom at this point.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

I havent tracked all the "behavior" or other shit only these two threads so if it's a narrow view so be it but I'm not going out of my way to do that anyway. And in the two threads all I saw was you whining, and that's corny and you know that. I could care less about your opinion of me, too, lol I'm just calling it like I'm seeing it. I don't follow leagues, post or vote in them. This is in fact the most time.ive spent on this site in months lol. Just boredom at this point.
    Like I said nothing against you bro but what you're seeing from me is reactionary to what he's been doing. I'm not going to care about some random opinion of me from someone who's not even looking at the full picture.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

I fucking despise text and all the corny ass forced wordplays being touted as good disses and punches but that's what this medium has become. A used up trash bag of concepts and the few left clinging to it scraping the bottom of every dictionary and thesaurus known to man.

Fucking REFRESHING to see this from a former text head.... man, i thought I was going crazy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    115-57

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    Fucking REFRESHING to see this from a former text head.... man, i thought I was going crazy.
    Lol, we got out when it was time man.. It became hard af to stomach

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32

I actually agree with that part of your post. I've always been about the hard hitting personals.. wordplay is dope but not when it's a reach or forced in every fucking bar like "m awry" etc

Also, IMO only Frontline talentless newbs ever used quotes on their punches to highlight the wordplay. It's a cover up for failure to execute they punch correctly where the reader will get it without the quotes.

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Actually theres still a decent amount of writers around, they just ghost rn prob waiting on something good to come back for. Like a properly run LLL or a good tourney
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Im the new GOAT

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

gotta love how many faggots throw the term "fake" at cats they caught feelings towards, when in all actuality they know NOTHING about anybody here irl

soundin reeeal dumb, just stfu

all in all this thread was pretty amusing tho. props for that

- - - Updated - - -

LOVE how many x i was brought up n i aint even here too lmao
    spit u a butthurt clown fr
    0-5

Battle Record
    64-44

All of you, back to your coffins.
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Im not a rapper, im a gardener